FIRST NAME :
Jebediah
MIDDLE NAME : Frio

*SURNAME : Kirisuto

Though some may say differently.
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
DOB : July 15th, 2002
POB : Montario, Spain

RAISED IN : Kagoshima, Japan | Montario, Spain(Alternative)
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
RELIGIOUS BELIEF : Agnostic
"It seems fun to believe in a god! So I do it, because it is fun to believe I can't control these issues."
MORALITY : Chaotic Neutral

He aims for his own power, not a side's power.
*SEXUALITY : Heterosexual
Oddly enough, he seems to kiss men a lot.. So silly ?!
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

HEIGHT : 6'9 | 205.74 cm
WEIGHT : 230 lbs | 108.62 kg
BODY TYPE : Mesomorphic
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

⮝ ~ STRENGTHS / WEAKNESSES ~ ⮟
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

PHYSICAL STRENGTH : ⮝
Jebediah happens to be quite strong physically, he IS quite a large man.. Sucks he never used this!
"I'm hot!"
HAIR : ⮝
He has nice hair.
"I don't know who decided to give a man like me long hair but they deserve a promotion."
LACK OF MORALITY : ⮝
He may be a worse person, however the concept of morality does not get in his way; despite this, he has yet to join a gang and be a useful pawn, he just lies to people for shits and giggles.
"I'm just bored.. It's fun to be a dick."
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

MENTAL STRENGTH :
He's slow, yes. But he isn't stupid, he just puts no thought into anything, why should he?
"I thought people liked me for this??"
HAIR :
He has long hair.
"Being called a woman is for pink haired Nurses that have even longer hair and actual feminine traits."
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE :
An on and off lack of empathy, a lack of understanding how other people are meant to feel. People are hard to understand, helping them is the hardest part, for Jebediah at the least.
"I try."
*OVERLY CONFIDENT : ⮟
He thinks he's a lot more than he is..
"What's not to love?"
POOR FASHION SENSE :
He cannot dress well.
"I cannot dress well."

◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

☀ ~ PHYSICALITY / PSYCHOLOGIC ~ ☀
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
~ OVERALL ~
Jebediah was a tanner man of a taller height, and a more Lean build.. Clearly going for looks. His hair was a Dark-Brown coloration, it was at a longer length, going a a little past his shoulders when it was let flow freely. It was often tied up into a messier ponytail, leaving a decent amount of hair out of the ponytail usually. His eyes were a more caramel brown, having a tired looking in them at most times, with a usually more expressionless face, making it usually hard to read him. Along his left eye was a slash scar, going from above his eyebrow down to his chin area. Looking at his hands, the knuckles of them seemed to be bruised and scratched heavily, for really- No reason. His stance was usually more assertive, standing as if he had power over others.. He barely has power over others.
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

- VOICE CLAIM -

JUJUTSU KAISEN: GOJO SATORU
ENGLISH
JAPANESE
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
☙ LIKES | DISLIKES ❧
COOKING : Jebediah is undoubtedly, an emo. To cope with this fact he bought himself a little chef outfit and began learning how to cook, this 'coping' was also to impress people, he really didn't have much else to do.
MEAT : Jeb loves to have meat in his mouth, this sentence has made many believe he is gay. Sadly, he is just filled with toxic masculinity, and thinks that meat is the main thing he should be eating.
VIOLENCE : Seeing others feel pain make him feel at peace with himself, it's half of what he lives for now.

UNINTERESTING PEOPLE : Uninteresting people, why are you so uninteresting?
HYPOCRITES : Most people hate hypocrites but Jeb is one so it's just granted.
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
⛌ SCARS | TATTOOS ⛌
EYE SCAR :
A more shallow scar that goes from a little above his left eyebrow, down to his jaw/chin area. In the midst of a miracle (or on purpose) the slash narrowly avoided striking his physical eye, giving him his cool pirate fantasy, without having half the vision.
TORSO SLASH : Going from his left shoulder, down to the right side of his hip, a large slash mark remained, clearly being slightly deep then the eye scar, yet still not absurdly deep into him.
BURN MARK : A burn mark that laid across the right side of his stomach area, clearly being a lot older than the rest of his scars.. It was obvious what it's purpose was, it was to hide something..
ANONYMOUS SLASHES : Arms and front torso, smaller cuts could be seen across his entire body, all shallow in the same fashion as his eye scar, making it clear that all had the same purpose.. Pain.
THIGH STAB : On his right thigh, a stab mark could be seen on both sides, making it clear that a longer blade had fully penetrated through he thigh.. And odd placement for it, however we do not judge around here.
THE SONG : Noticeably, on the back of his neck was something that was finally NOT a scar, a small semiquaver note.. Representing presumably nothing, he has no interest in music besides listening to it. What a loser.
REVERSE TRAMP STAMP: It's a tattoo below his belly button.. I'm not allowed to put a ref.

◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
FEARS
*Athazagoraphobia : The Fear of being Forgotten.

"I'm amazing.. How could you forget me?.. Just remember me, that's all I ask."
*Philophobia : The Fear of romantic attraction / romantic relationships.

"Do I really want to go through it again? I already knew it wouldn't truly be worth it. Going back again just to experience the same thing, that's just obsessive.. I don't want to be hurt again, but I know I'm gonna ignore these thoughts and it's all going to happen. Once again."
*Atelophobia : The Fear of being Imperfect.

"If you are too stupid to understand.. Or too weak to fight.. Then shouldn't you just die in the end? Survival of the fittest impacts nature, we aren't exempt."
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
BIPOLAR DISORDER / MANIC DEPRESSION (TYPE 1) : A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.
The exact cause of bipolar disorder isn’t known, but a combination of genetics, environment, and altered brain structure and chemistry may play a role.
Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep, and loss of touch with reality. Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation, and loss of interest in daily activities. Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with suicidal thoughts. Treatment is usually lifelong and often involves a combination of medications and psychotherapy.

◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
D . I . D [Dissociative Identity Disorder]
A disorder characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states. Dissociative identity disorder, previously called multiple personality disorder, is usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories. Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality identities. Each may have a unique name, personal history, and characteristics. Treatment is talk therapy.
Jeb A. [See you again.] | Jebediah Kirisuto [CORSO] |"IGOR" [NEW MAGIC WAND] | Oscar "Oz" [Love is only a feeling]

Jeb A. : Otherwise called "Flower Boy" or commonly by everybody else "Jeb"
The previous host of Jebediah as a whole, sadly he's just a tad bit useless. Generally being more reserved and emotionless at times, struggling with himself as a person instead of the world around him, usually blaming everything on himself because of his general self-image. Having the best memory of the past, and everything that has happened in his life, he aims to be the opposite of what he is; however, he fails at this.. He's the most aware of his issue, sadly he's too scared to seek help about it as he's been requested.
Jebediah Kirisuto : Also referred to as "Jeb" . . Difference is- He is considered the Host at the moment.
As the current host, Jebediah is the one often fronting, having the most prominent thoughts and control. His behavior is more.. Questionable than say somebody with morality; however, he's generally to solution to Jeb, though being a lot more impulsive with his actions, he's a lot more emotionally understanding than other alters; even though he disregards them at times due to his more egotistical tendencies. Although he is aware of the issue at hand, he doesn't consider it too much of.. An issue- usually just not worrying about it because he's "More focused on being silly."
"IGOR" : Bud is in fact Dormant.
Bud really DOES have a name.. They just do not generally consider it a name but instead an alias. This alter could very much so be considered a persecutor of sorts, generally being a very mixed alter, being very self-obsessed however very inconsiderate of not only others safety, but his own. Generally being considered unempathetic and inconsiderate, mostly just living to see others suffer in some sort of demented way.. Despite this, there are few people who Igor would defend, either being those who give him a "Purpose" or those he at least has a slight amount of care for, deciding he much rather hurt them than somebody else.
Oscar "Oz" : Certain alters ignore his name, instead opting to call him but a "Song"

While definitely not being dormant Oz is generally the one that fronts the least, generally having a distaste for people aiming to not be too attached to anybody but himself. Though he generally doesn't have an impact on others, he has the most passive influence on the other alters, being a lot more demanding as if he dictates them. His personality past that is generally just being cynical and aiming to be smart.. It's unclear if it's a front or not.
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

♥ ~ RELATIONSHIPS ~ ♥
◩◪ FAMILY ◩◪
[DEAD] SEBASTIAN AKUMA : 'Father'
"You have done nothing for this world but become fertilizer, or you would be. Your ashes were horrible."
[ALIVE] VENISON VENDETTI : Blood Father
"Thank you for giving me good genetics.. Just- Why dye your hair red? It looks gross."

[DEAD] JANICE AKUMA : Mother
"Seeing your corpse was.. An experience, I wish I visited more, I wish we were closer."

[DEAD] SEBASTIAN AKUMA JR. : Half-Brother
"You dead too.. That's pretty crazy, I honestly forget you exist, despite you having all the attention. I'm so proud of myself with that."

[ALIVE] TERESA AKUMA/KIRISUTO: Older Sister
"Why are you in my home? Where did you even come from??"

◩◪ FRIENDS/LOVERS ◩◪
[ALIVE] NOZOMI SOKOLOVA : Sister-Figure Friend
"Misha has no eyes, you aren't even fucking here though so like I don't think it matters."
[ALIVE] FINEASS KING : Platonic Lover
"You need some help.. I don't want to help?? You're a piece of shit gang, no doubt about it. How about you speak to me, face-to-face, you're a whole █████ and I'm sick of your shit, if Sid end up like you I'm putting you with your dead daughter."

[ALIVE] SERENA ORIANA SANTAROSSA : Girlfriend.. Again!?
"I'll never be over you, and I don't have to get over you anymore.. I'm happy with this thing we have going on, I hope it lasts unlike last time. Neither of us really know how to communicate but we can try, just don't do me like you did Bellamy. I would NOT be doing well if I ended up like him- I don't feel bad though."
[I DONT KNOW] CALLA ??? : Ex-Girlfriend
"I got tested after you."

[ALIVE] MITSURI TOKUGAWA : Friend
"Mitsuri Mikoto Tokugawa."

[ALIVE] ALIANA TOKUGAWA : Friend
"I'm adopting your cousins."

[MISSING?!?!?! WOAH!] SHELDON TOKUGAWA : Friend
"Where could he have gone?? Oh noOOoOooooOOoo!!"

[ALIVE] YUJI YOKUTO : Friend
"I barely remember you.. You in a mental hospital yet?"

[ALIVE] CHO SOMETHINGSOMETHING : Friend
"I'll miss you, you were an interesting person, you won't come back though."

[ALIVE] 'MARGERINE' HELVETE : Friend
"I feel like you WOULD beat my ass, like I wouldn't hit back mainly because I don't want Serena beating my ass too- Because she actually could."

[ALIVE] SIDNEY DELAROSA : Friends?? No more silly.
"My bad! I don't blame you, you just did what humans do.. I apologize for what I did, I just can't admit that out loud."

[ALIVE] GIOVANA NOVIKOV : Friend
"You robbed me of everything I ever had.. I was like hungry.."

◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
BACKSTORY :
Let me write it <3

Last edited:

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Finneas x Jebediah arc when?
The use of colors and fonts in this bio is outstanding, I need to be taking notes at this point! I love seeing more characters with narcissistic, over self-confident traits, whether false or not, and god-complex type stuff - because of these people being horrible to deal with IRL, people tend to stray from making their characters like this. When people do, I feel like SRP finally gets the full spectrum of personalities like we do IRL, rather than just kind people or just violent people. Anyhoo, simplified, I love this bio. :)

Users who are viewing this thread