Denied jeepkillers council application

jeep

Level 2
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

jeepkiller

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I’ve had a total of two bans while on the server, I have no excuse for these but I hope you can understand I’ve taken the time and learnt from my mistakes and will not be following up with doing them again.

What is your timezone?:
GMT

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
jeepkilla
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
[ACCEPTED] Language Application 1
[ACCEPTED] Language Application 2
[PENDING] Lawyer Application

Describe your activity on the server:
I haven't really spent the most and longest time within the server, however during my time within the server, I’ve mainly learnt the roleplay aspect and really used the time to settle in and find my comfort zone within the server.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
I have 1 account its my current account, jeepkiller and its Grade-12

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
I understand that I will not break this rule.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A student council is basically a band of students chosen or voted in to represent the rest of the students in school or college. Their main gig is to plan and run activities, events, and stuff that makes school more enjoyable for everyone. They team up with school faculty to make sure they're aware of what students need and care about. On top of that, they also have a hand in setting and making sure the rules about student behaviour and academics are followed.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Joining the SRP’s student council has me excited for various reasons. To start, the idea of combining my love for roleplaying with being part of a council of such. Secondly, I see this as an opportunity to develop crucial leadership skills and collaborate with others on shared objectives. Not only this I see a large opportunity for myself to learn and help plan things for the students of Karakura High! Moreover, I'm genuinely passionate about making a positive impact on the roleplay school community. I believe that being on the student council will empower me to contribute to shaping school culture and policies for the benefit of everyone. Overall, I’d love to see myself filling the boots and the position of school council.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Being part of the student council demands a blend of creativity and teamwork skills to generate ideas for events and activities that captivate the student body. Council members collaborate to brainstorm and organize events that align with their overarching goals and vision for the school community. Effective collaboration extends beyond council members and involves working seamlessly with school faculty and volunteers to ensure the successful execution of these plans.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President:

Chairs meetings and sets the agenda.
Represents the council in interactions with school administration and external organizations.
Collaborates with council members in decision-making.
Serves as a bridge between the council and other student organizations within the school.
Offers leadership and direction to both the council and its members.

Vice-President:
Assists the President in their responsibilities.
Assumes the role of the President in their absence.
Manages day-to-day operations of the council.
Takes charge of specific projects or initiatives assigned by the President.
Provides support and guidance to council members.

Council Members:
Attend meetings actively, participating in discussions and decision-making.
Articulate the perspectives and opinions of their respective classes or clubs.
Propose new ideas and initiatives to the council.
Contribute to the planning and execution of events and activities for the school community.
Serve as a communication link between the council and their classes or clubs.

Club Leader and SLT (Student Leadership Team):
Supervise the activities of their respective clubs.
Attend council meetings to provide updates on club activities.
Collaborate with the council to plan and organise events for the school community.
Offer guidance and support to club members.
Foster teamwork and collaboration by working with other club leaders and members.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

In this situation, I would approach the girls involved and gently ask them to halt their behavior. I'd take the opportunity to explain the importance of treating others with respect. If needed, I would involve a school administrator or faculty to address the situation further, ensuring that appropriate measures are taken to maintain a positive and inclusive atmosphere for everyone while keeping the atmosphere settled and calm.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would take the situation straight to a higher member of staff which then can settle the correct authority over the student wearing the mask. If I am able to recognize the person's clothing I will make sure to tell the higher member so the masked individual can be identified and punishment can be dealt.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Firstly I would step into the situation and make sure everyone is at ease and no one is threatened by each other's presence while doing so, I would take the opportunity to gather some evidence over this while keeping the situation in hand cool and calm. Once I know the situation is calmed and safe for everyone's well being, I’d then head to a Senior Member of the faculty and show them the evidence that I have collected and report them accordingly so the action can be taken and the corrupt member can be dealt with.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
If I was to miss key-essential information of a meeting I would follow through and ask various questions to get the answers I need, However as a student I will always be headed up and will not miss a single note or key piece of information during said meetings.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would first question the faculty member about what I am doing wrong, Keeping a level-headed attitude at all times and really taking their words into consideration. After the faculty member finally clears up with their words, I would take a note of the said action and bring it up with someone with higher authority to make sure they are correct as the last thing I would like to do is ruin the school council's reputation of keeping a good and respectful manner with students.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

CHARITY DAY

The Charity Day event consists of numerous members of the student council, faculty, and various teams coming together to create an engaging atmosphere around the baseball field. The primary goal of this event is to raise funds for charitable causes that align with the values and objectives of the school community.

To kick off the day, council members, faculty members, and Sport teams will collaborate to set up a diverse array of stalls around the baseball field. These stalls will serve as hubs for different fundraising activities, each contributing to the overall charitable initiatives. From creative games and interactive displays to food stalls and donation booths, the setup will be designed to allow the participation of the entire school community.

The council members will play a pivotal role in organising and coordinating the activities throughout the day. Their responsibilities may include managing the logistics of the event, overseeing the different stalls, and ensuring a smooth flow of activities. Moreover, the faculty members and teams involved will bring their unique talents and contributions to the event, showing students an environment and for what they do best.

SOME OF THE LISTED STOOLS THAT COULD BE HELD.

A Treasure Hunt!

Teams are formed with a deliberate mix of talents, creating dynamic groups poised for the challenge. Each team receives an initial cryptic clue, allowing the groups to further onto the next one.

At each stop, participants encounter unique challenges presented by different members or teams. These challenges could be tied to their profession or showcase quirky skills they possess. Success in these challenges rewards teams with puzzle pieces (This could be done with custom maps), creating a puzzle-solving dynamic that requires collective effort to crack the code for the next hint.

To intensify the excitement, time constraints are put on each challenge. Teams must strategize and manage their time effectively, heightening the sense of urgency and making the hunt a test of both speed and wit.

A Penalty Shootout!
In this station, every goalkeeper from the football teams, Spartans and Bobcats, will rotate turns, permitting students to take shots at them. The objective is to determine which team, Spartans or Bobcats, allows the most goals into the net. This competition not only adds an exciting element to the teams' rivalry but also provides an engaging and enjoyable activity for students to actively participate in.

Obstacle Course Race
The Obstacle Course will feature an exciting Parkour challenge where two students can go head-to-head, showcasing their skills and competing for the fastest completion time. This dynamic setup aims to determine the ultimate victor, adding a competitive edge that is sure to captivate participants. The track-team will take charge of hosting this station

This is just a variety of ideas that I have gone into detail about.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Cameron Black

Phone number:
(030)-579-3766
How would you describe your personality?:
A 17-year-old sporting a neat black buzzcut. He carries a subdued demeanor, emanating a quiet and uneventful aura that might make him seem a bit uninteresting. Cameron comes off as a straightforward and low-key individual, but there might be more to discover beneath his seemingly ordinary surface.
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I assume what makes me one-of-a-kind from different candidates is my cap potential to hook up with human beings on a non-public level. While I may not have a laundry listing of accomplishments, I`ve found out the cost of empathy through my very own experiences. Life has a manner of coaching, profound training, and people training have formed me into a person who is aware of the significance of kindness and support.

Even though my credentials aren't the most impressive, I can offer authenticity and a composed, steady presence. Everybody has a story worth hearing, in my opinion, and I want to be the person who pays attention and shows empathy. For me, it's about making meaningful connections and improving the school atmosphere rather than just doing my job.

Why do you want this position?:
I see myself as someone who can make good things happen in school. I want to create a place where everyone feels noticed, listened to, and helped. To me, a successful school isn't just about classes; it's about making sure students, teachers, and staff do well in both their personal lives and studies.
I want to actively engage with my peers, teachers, and administrators, building connections that extend beyond the surface. Ultimately, my aspiration is to be a positive force within the school system, helping to shape an environment where both personal and academic growth can thrive hand in hand.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The opportunity to collaborate with other students and staff to improve our school is what truly excites me about the School Council. The School Council allows students to express their opinions, which is why I believe it's vital. Being a part of a team that prioritizes fun, creativity, and learning excites me. In order to solve issues and improve everyone's school experience, I want to work with the staff and kids to organize school events, come up with creative ideas, and work together. The ability to truly influence our school community through the School Council is what means most to me. I think that by discussing ideas and coming up with solutions as a group, we can turn our school's roleplay server into a

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I believe I can help create a safe and happy learning environment at school by promoting empathy and support. My calm, collected manner allows me to build personal connections with adults, which fosters a friendly atmosphere where children feel heard and appreciated.
My dedication lies in cultivating empathy and inclusivity to create a setting where all individuals are accepted and have a sense of belonging. Furthermore, I may contribute to the resolution of conflicts and concerns by being a cooperative team member and willing listener with other students and faculty, which ensures that problems are quickly handled.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED
Thank you for applying to the Council Faction. Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reasons below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread