mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jeremiah Bellamy Biography

-------OOC Part--------

The ideia of the Bellamy family:The Bellamy family started around early 2016 Between the taketatsu Highschool and Karakura highschool.The concept of the Bellamy family is to make a crazy/psychotic family since I began this journey with Ayara as a massive pshycopath.until then I had couple of chars has a bellamy family and it's been A JOURNEY ! Lmao
but yeah I can say the oldest family so far.

Can I become a Bellamy?: SURE! my family is open for people who want to join the bellamy family but right now it's a peaceful family until I found something crazy to do.But the thing is I need to trust you to become one
Thanks for watching this part let's continue to the Biography

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeremiah Marley Bellamy

Basic Information

First Name:
Jeremiah Marley
Surname:
Bellamy

Preferred Name:
Jeremiah
Aliases:
"Mysterious"

Height:
6'3''

Weight:
150lbs

Build:
Muscular evn if sometimes hates to show it

Skin Color:
white

Eye Color:
brown

Hair Style:
curled up

Hair Color:
Brown

Fashion:
Casual

Abnormalities:
N/A
Date of Birth:
March 3rd 1984

Place of Birth:
London,Uk

Nationality:
British

Race:
white

Sexual Orientation:
heterosexual

Religious Beliefs:
Christian

Political Beliefs:
none

General Appearance
Appearance:
Jeremiah Marley Bellamy is a 6'3, weighing 150lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He's always wearing casual clothing and never goes out of the house without his watch.

Personality:
He can be a bit serious and shy, but give him enough time for him to show you he's a nice person but also very mature.He's also super poetic.

Diseases/Illness:
Vision sigh aka myopia

Character Voice:

Equipment:
Schoolbag: use for hold his books and lessons for the class.Sometimes he carrys food.

watch: He never gets out of the house without his favourite watch.It was given by his father and has it since he died between 2014-2015.

Guitar: His favourite guitar and the guitaar he bought for the beginning of his music career.He named the guitar "Miracle".

Clothes:

Hobbies

• Playing guitar,piano etc..
  • Walking
  • Listening to classic music

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Smoke addict.

Skills:

• Playing guitar,piano and violin.
  • he knows how to make magic with cards.

Querks:

None

BELLAMY FAMILY AND BACKSTORY

Family:

Jeremiah family:
Frederic George Perez (dad)-
decesead
???(mother)-??
[FILES cannot be found]

Ricardo Perez Bellamy(brother)-
Alive

Nationality:British
height: 6'1''
Weight:140lbs

Ayara's family:

Henry Patrizio Rodriguez Bellamy(father)-alive

Molly Adler Bellamy(mother)-alive

Ayara Bellamy(wife)-alive

Nationality:British-Japanese
height: 5'5''
Weight:120lbs

Maya Christina Santos bellamy(sister) -
deceased

height: 5'6''
Weight:132lbs

Kyle James Bellamy(Brother)-Alive

height: 5'6''
Weight:132lbs

Kamryn Jules Bellamy(sister)-deceased

Nationality:African-Portuguese
height: 5'4
Weight:145 lbs

Aya and Jerry:
Erika Patricia Bellamy (daughter)-alive
Nationality:French
blood/adopted?: adopted

Miriam Louise Bellamy(daughter)-alive

blood/adopted?:Blood relative

Bailey Jones Bellamy

Nationality:British-Japanese
height: 5'5''
Weight:120lbs

´

Backstory:

The Bellamy family started as a family of 4: Henry,Helena,Ayara and Kyle but ,unfortunatly, things turned out bitter,after Ayara's mother,passed away and Molly married Henry and gave aya a new Sister,Maya.
5 Years later the are all set up in Japan getting their life fixed in hope of a better life after everything that the Bellamy came threw.

4 years later...

the family wasn't completed until they adopted the fifth member of the Bellamy family,Kamryn.
Kamryn was born in africa but her family took her to Portugal when soon they were called by the great grandmother of the bellamy Family.
Henry was super excited about the new and beautiful daughter that he didn't thought about adopting her and take good care of her.

[Image:Kamryn,age 5]

Future life....
maya,Ayara and Kamryn we're setting their education in taketatsu highschool when the flood took over the highschool and they were forced to move to Karakura.
Karakura is a beautiful place setted in Japan. wonderful neighborhoods ,tones of shops and great zen gardens for people to relax and talk everythign was perfect,but not so perfect for ayara to loose her mind and made a huge chaos at the family house.

[Police recalls on the mysterious case of suicide of Kamryn Jules Bellamy]
It was in he same zen garden
life had rock bottom for the Bellamy family.Kamryn,at the age of 17 commited suicided by jumping out of a tree of the most popular zen garden in Karakura.

Finally,Ayara had everything for her,the only person left was her step-mother Molly.

Molly and Kyle(aya's brother) we're sent to jail for 5 years for kiddnapping and robbery of Mr.Swensons Farmacy in London,Uk.

A Few years later....

[Police Case 108,Death of Maya Bellamy from a car crash]

Ayara founded out that Molly (her step-mother) was the one who killed ayara's biological mom.Annoyed for everything she decided to do the same thing but to Maya,her innocent step sister.
Maya used to work as a Librarian in Taketatsu Highschool,where she got her education since little until 12ºgrade aswell as her sister.
Ayara decided to pick up her little sister to work as she managed to crash into a pole a few kilometers close to the family store.

After Maya's suddent Death [reported the case as a fatal crash accident that only the driver managed to survive somehow],Ayara decided to move to Portugal.
No one even their parents would allow a serial killer to go back to their house so,in hopes to get someone that understands her threwout her life she had a couple of boyfriend that includes Jeremiah.
But Jeremiah was different from the other guys.

The couple at Karakura,Japan.
After Ayara and Jeremiah got married in Japan,a wild battle for the dream house until they found it.

After a while Jeremiah decided to adopt erika since doctors told Ayara that she couldn't have a baby.

[To be continued]

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-18_14-30-58.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-18_14-30-58.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I believe that that watch was made in 2016-2017, so that watch could of not been given by his father.
But, I could be wrong, I am not a "Curren" expert so, not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread