mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jeremiah "Jeo" K. Takada || Biography [W.I.P]

menmapsy_

Level 3
≋"How was I supposed to know that throwing a banana at someone while expecting them to catch it would be offensive?"≋

PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF THIS INFO ICLY UNLESS TOLD ICLY

【GENERAL INFORMATION】
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【F U L L N A M E】:
Jeremiah Krause Takada

View attachment 43929

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【A L I A S E S】:
"Shibo"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【N I C K N A M E S】:
Jeo, Jer, Miah, Raccoon, Trash Panda (Thanks Sky)
"That's gotta be racially motivated..."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【A G E】:

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【G E N D E R】:
Male

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【D A T E OF B I R T H】:
May 3rd, 2005

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【P L A C E OF B I R T H】:
Germany, specific location unknown.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【O C C U P A T I O N】:
High School Student
"How many detentions to be expelled?" "24." "Fuck."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【H E I G H T】: 6'5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【W E I G H T】: 190-200 lbs

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【S E X U A L I T Y】:
Bisexual + Demisexual

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【R E L I G I O N】:
Selective Islamic beliefs

【BACKGROUND】

Jeremiah Krause Takada was born in Germany, the specific location is unknown. His father was a wealthy German businessman while his Arabic mother was a well-known actress. He was the second oldest out of three siblings, Hero, Jeremiah, and Anxi. The three of them were only a year apart each though their maturity levels heavily varied. Jeo's mother fell victim to alcoholism and drug addiction shortly after giving birth to Hero, leaving Jeo and Anxi victim to her physical and mental abuse at a very young age. Jeo was then kidnapped at the age of 6, the people keeping him hostage demanding a hefty ransom for his return. His father decided that the ransom was not worth paying, and left Jeo to his captors' disposal. They released Jeo with his life but left him with scars that he still carries on his back today.

Jeo suffers from dissociation and depression side by side with his record of poor health. He struggles with balancing his emotions on a daily basis and has severe imposter syndrome. Despite the trauma leaving a massive impact on Jeo's life, his mind locked away the memories of his childhood and past into his subconsciousness, these key moments only being accessible when Jeo is unconscious or experiencing slight periods of hysteria. His eyes do not register faces. He can see just fine, however when he looks at a person's face, he cannot register it. In his world, the people around him are faceless, blurred out figures. He cannot identify people through the face alone, however things like smell, color, and specific phrases can help him pinpoint who he's speaking to.

Despite arriving at Karakura with no recollection of himself or his past, Jeo has made it his goal to try and live a normal life- a life he would have had if it had not been for his father. He's decided that he will not let his past win- and he's determined to leave it behind. He has no interest to search for the people who abandoned him, as he believes that what happened to him was a sign and that he needs to move on from it and be stronger. Anxi and Mae, his only blood relatives in Karakura, were the only people he relied on before joining the Takada family. Today he does his best to serve as an older brother to his friends, and situate himself into the new family he's found himself in.

【APPEARANCE】

Playful and attractive, Jeremiah stands 6'5 with wavy dark brown hair falling over his eyes and down his back in a silky brown ponytail. He has a study frame with a semi muscular build, dusty tan skin that's a tad pale due to his poor health. He has an uneven tan, being even paler underneath his clothes thanks to his German genes. His heterochromatic eyes are the color of ash and fool's gold, glittering with uncontrollable mischief and understanding. A thin, horizontal scar and be seen dragging across his face, below his left eye. Much larger scars litter his toned back, the most noticeable scars being the large word 'HAHAHA' carved into his flesh that had long since healed since he received them. He wears his scars, not proudly, but solemnly, as to the unknown horrors he had endured and survived in his childhood. In public, he can be seen wearing modest streetwear in neutral tones or unsaturated hues, along with his duffle bag tossed over his shoulder. He has two piercings, one in each ear and if asked, he'll tell you those were the biggest mistake he'd ever made (so far).

【PERSONALITY】
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【P U B L I C】: To the public eye, Jeo is reserved and quiet. He keeps to himself and keeps out of trouble, willing to accept blows if it means that no drama will ensue. He can be friendly to those who approach him in the same manner, though he is known to leave or ignore certain people entirely if pestered too much. He's easily to talk to and will always lend an ear to another person's issues regardless of their familiarity. He's honest and does his best to be helpful, his eagerness can be a tad annoying to some.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【S C H O O L】: On school grounds, Jeo tackles school with a pretty positive and eager mindset. Though it can be quite a drag for him, especially on Mondays, in the few classes that he does attend, he tries his best to remain focused and respectful. He's curious and has a lot of questions for his friends and teachers. His friends will label him as a 'nerd' when he's just trying to learn more. The people at school can be loud and annoying, they're the reason Jeo chooses to avoid classes. But to the teachers keeping an eye on him, he's enjoys learning and being in their classes quite a bit.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【S P E C I A L】: In the presence of his friends, Jeo becomes a bright and expressive person that many of his friends would deem "brother-like". His selflessness and admiration for friends can be clearly seen here, as he becomes much more openly caring and kind. With the people he calls his "best friends", he truly feels he can be himself and say whatever around them. If you're lucky enough to be good friends with Jeo, it's likely that you can expect purely honest answers from them as he values honesty overall. Loyalty is Jeo's biggest weaknesses, though he'll deny it if you ever mention it in front of him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【R O M A N T I C】: Towards a person he views as a love interest, Jeo can develop a kind of flirty confidence that wiggles its way into every conversation. He becomes extremely playful and loud, wanting to be around his person at all times. Though he will never say it out loud, Jeo does get jealous. But he will never invade this person's private space unless asked, no matter how hard he wants to hug them. Jeo will resort to violence if he feels like his lover is threatened, however there is no instance of this recorded yet.

【LIKES + DISLIKES】

【L I K E S】

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Birds

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Spicy and sour food

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Yellow and red

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Popcorn

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Music

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Art, painting specifically

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Honesty and confidence

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Watermelon and oranges

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Shuffling cards

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Tea

【D I S L I K E S】

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Bears

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Bitter things, coffee

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Papercuts

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Folding the corners of paper

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Mechanical pencils

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Lies

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Violence

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Green or lime

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Cold weather

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Smartphones

【CONNECTIONS】

【F A M I L Y】
"You'd think having like 10 siblings would make it easier to find them but NOOOOO."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BIOLOGICAL PARENTS】???UNKNOWN
"I don't remember you, but I know you hurt me. I know you made a decision in the end that changed my life, and I don't think I want to forgive you, ever."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BIOLOGICAL BROTHER】Hero "Hunt" KrauseDECEASED
"I'm sorry. But you traded my life for yours, and in the end I needed to take back what you took from me."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BIOLOGICAL BROTHER】Mio "Anxi" KrauseALIVE
"The more you smile the more I feel like your jaw is going to fall off. Can't you take anything seriously? We don't even look alike."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BROTHER】Zai Y. Densetsu TakadaALIVE
"You walked into my life out of nowhere and put me into this strange, unknown thing called a family. Sometimes, I don't know whether to be grateful or spiteful. I'll always owe you my life, without you I don't know where or what I'd be."

"I'm afraid. Please don't disappear too."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BROTHER】Mari Y. Densetsu Takada
JAIL
"You manage to help me in the times I need help the most. Zai may have brought me into this family, but you're somehow always there when I need you. When I'm lost or confused I turn to you and trust you, even with the little interactions we have. And can you please tell me where we're going when you snatch me out of nowhere?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BROTHER】Mano Takada SokolovaALIVE
"I appreciate your silly and unserious personality at times. There's never a boring moment with you and you always make something a lot more tolerable for me. I wish we were closer, sometimes you feel so far away. Stop whispering my name through the door."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BROTHER】Zay Y. Densetsu TakadaALIVE
"Not going to lie, you scare me a little."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ADOPTED INTOThe Takada FamilyACTIVE
"We're not related by blood but I try to see you all as if we are blood brothers. You are all more than capable to defend yourselves, but sometimes I wish you guys could stay out of unnecessary trouble. Call me soft, or whatever, but you guys should really think before you swing. You all mean well, but what would I do if one day you were all gone?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳COUSIN】Zagan YamashitaALIVE
"You're cautious but live on the edge. I admire your value in family- if only some people I had known before saw it the same way you did."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【COUSIN】Arakan YamashitaJAIL
“You’ve always been reckless. Normally I’d be disappointed but I must say I’m a little impressed. Hope you get out some day, whenever that may be.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳COUSIN】Aoki Densetsu YamashitaALIVE
"Loud and sometimes obnoxious. I understand that your friends mean a lot to you, but the pages in a story are double sided. Maybe you will be more understanding and think about the things you do."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳COUSIN】Menmae aka."Mae" D. KeraALIVE
"It's hard to believe we're related Mae. You're the strongest person I know and will stay stronger than I will ever be. You have fought for and given up so much to break free from your parents' grasps. I hope you find that freedom someday."

"Please don't disappear, you continue to inspire me in more ways than one. I want to find some way to say this to you, but as of right now I don't feel you by my side anymore."

"You're so different from what I remembered. Your friends and the people around you think you've gotten lighter, but every time I see you it's as if you're drowning. What happened in the time you were gone? Why do you hate everyone? I see the way you look at others, it's not the same. You're not the same."

F R I E N D S
"Some of you guys mean the world to me, and some of you guys are straight up weird."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳BEST FRIEND】Akira aka."Aki" N. IvankovALIVE
"You're like a little sister to me. You're silly and nice to be around, though I'll never understand why you tackle me. I can tell you're still a bit weary of me, I hope you can open up to me someday."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FRIEND】Shenzo "Jona" Kiraga
ALIVE
"Your easy-goingness is really nice to be around. I enjoy seeing you and Sky interact, as much as you two banter you guys are true friends to one another. I don't know much about you, but that that will change someday."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FRIEND】Sky M. NapolitanoALIVE
"Your taste in fashion is interesting, to say the least. You seem to enjoy what you do and know what you want, I respect you for it. I hope you know that you can rely on others if not me, and that a lot more people are understanding than you'd think."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FRIEND】Shiro IvankovALIVE
"You're fun and bubbly. I enjoy hanging out with you after long school days. Your obsession with plushies fascinates me- I was never the kind to sleep with a doll. Your ability to stand up for yourself no matter who it's against blows me away, part of me admires you for it."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FRIEND】Avi SolasALIVE
"I'm amazed that you are somehow always drunk when I run into you. Your compliments for my looks can be a little concerning given the fact that you seem to be dating literally everyone- but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Please look after you and your sister, in the end it is always you and your siblings against the world."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FRIEND】Minori Yamakawa-SumisuALIVE
"Your personality and your appearance differ. I didn’t expect to become friends with you and would’ve never thought we'd become friends through illegally selling alcohol... what would Mae think? And why do I always find you kissing random girls at Truth or Dare games?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【FRIEND】Miyamoto Yamakawa-SumisuDECEASED
“You’re quiet and mysterious. I’ve only seen you a few times through Minori and in the times we have been one on one, I’ve found that you can be quite playful. You seem to only have confidence around Minori, I suppose that’s what a true sibling bond looks like.”

“You managed to die wearing a pikachu onesie- very Miya-like. I’ll miss you.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【FRIEND】Farah “Fay” AldeasMISSING
“Our meeting was unexpected, but you gave me a reason to be grateful, not spiteful. You were the first person next to Hairomi to treat me like a person. I owe a lot to you, and I hope we can keep being friends. I want to help you reach your dream, because you seem so sure of where you want to go.

“You disappeared one day. It feels like everyone that I care about leaves me at one point or another. Please return someday, I pray to Allah that Hairomi didn’t hurt you for your brother’s actions.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【FRIEND】Jaime “Jay” AldeasMISSING
“You’re funny and your jokes are infuriating but amusing. I’m confused with our relationship, I didn’t expect you to be related to someone so important to me when we first met. I hope I learn more about you.”

“You were fun and cool to be around before things got out of hand. Why did you do this to yourself, to your family? You broke so many friendships, but I can’t help but feel like if you came back one day, I’d forgive you because I still care.”

E N E M I E S
“Be glad I have morals; the things you people have done disgust me.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【EX-FRIEND】Hairomi “Sea” L. TadashiALIVE
“You didn’t hesitate to save yourself. Even after everything we went through, your own image was still the most important thing to you. I wish I never met you.”

“Why did you drag Fay into this…?”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【ENEMY】Power “Force” Yamakawa-SumisuMISSING

“You’re cruel and manipulative. You claim to care about family, but you only ever do things for yourself. You act entitled and obnoxious, don’t ever try to tell me what the word ‘family’ means.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【ENEMY】Seno MinoriALIVE
“I’ll never speak to you directly, but I know the way you speak to others. You’re selfish and violent, I hate seeing your face in public. You hurt my brothers, I hope karma gives you what you deserve someday.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【ENEMY】Tae MinoriALIVE
“I don’t hate you as much as I despise Seno, but I’m always going to hold back the urge to punch you when you’re present. You’re much more polite in public, and I can tolerate you sometimes.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳【FAMILY FEUDThe Minori FamilyACTIVE
“Leave my family alone. I know we’re at a bit of a war, but I wish we ignored you and your comments from the beginning.”

【 13 FUN FACTS!】
“Next thing you know, he’ll shove a hammer down my throat saying, ‘You need more iron Jeo!’”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 1. Jeo can speak German and is currently learning Spanish and Russian.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 2. He isn't particularly fond of sweets. He can tolerate them, but too much makes him feel sick.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 3. Jeo draws! He carries around a sketchbook in his duffle bag and can be seen drawing away in the plaza.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 4. His immune system is TRASH. You could sneeze on him and he'd catch whatever you gave him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 5. Jeo avoids relationships due to his beliefs, but he does occasionally catch himself hooking up with people.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 6. Jeo trained himself to be able to dislocate his joints at any given time. It was a painful process, but it has saved him a lot of trips to the ER.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 7. He actually really likes to sleep... he just never gets the chance to.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 8. His spirit animal is a husky. "Cute, but dumb," his friends had said.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 9. He has a terrible sense of direction. Still gets lost in school.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 10. He likes reptiles! He's too much of a wimp to own them but he sure as hell will look at them all day if given the chance.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 11. Jeo has a lot of tattoos on his collarbone and bicep. His most important tattoo is a small J on his wrist.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 12. Jeo has perfect pitch, meaning that he can recreate and identify any musical note he hears.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 13. He’s somewhat traditional. You’ll notice that he’s rarely on his phone, and that it’s still a flip-phone. He has an unexplained distaste for modern day technology.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ BONUS. He's Muslim, so he doesn't drink and is vegetarian! If he's seen with alcohol, he most likely is holding it for a friend or selling it. He pierced his ears without knowing it wasn't allowed, and still regrets it to this day.

T h i s i s a W . I . P , m o r e i n f o r m a t i o n w i l l b e a d d e d a s r e l a t i o n s h i p s a r e m a d e a n d c h a n g e o v e r t i m e .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread