mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jhene Marciano Hinara - Character Biography

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
GENERAL INFORMATION!!

Full Name: Jhene Marciano Hinara
Aliases: shizukie & nakū
Name Significance: Paradise or Garden of Eden

Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Married
Past Occupations: Karakura School Chef, Attending Psychiatrist & Doctor
Religion: Shintoism

Race: East Asian & White
Nationality: Korean & Italian
Birthday: May 21st, 1992
Death Date: ██ ██ ████
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Zodiac: Gemini

APPEARANCE + PERSONALITY

Physical Appearance: Jhene is a mature female of Italian and Korean ancestry. She had a pear-shaped physique with wide hips and a small bust, standing 5'8" tall. Her waist-length, bronze-colored hair was frequently let loose but occasionally pulled back into a ponytail or bun. Dark brown eyes and light freckles can be seen under Jhene's eyes and on her nose. Along with a few lobe piercings, her right ear had a helix piercing. A sparkling frog ring was also impressed on her ring finger along with a tattoo of the 'Red String of Fate' on her left hand - pinky finger.

Statistics ↴
➫ Strength ★★★☆☆
➫ Intelligence ★★★★☆
➫ Dexterity ★★★☆☆
➫ Constitution ★☆☆☆☆
➫ Charisma ★★☆☆☆
➫ Loyalty ★★★★★
➫ Responsibility ★★★★☆
➫ Luck ★★☆☆☆
➫ Perception ★★★☆☆
➫ Logic ★★★☆☆

Positive Traits: Honest, Cautious, Persuasive, Straight-Forward, & Competence.
Negative Traits: Impulsive, Quick to anger, Inability to Empathize with others, Reckless, Impatient, & Clumsy.

Personality: For Jhene... When it comes to first impressions, I wouldn't say they're the best. You either get something sweet or sour, kind of like a sour patch kid. Jhene tends to let out sparks of sarcasm, dark jokes or jokes in general. She could be the type to get on your nerves only if you let her. At some point, she was even a psychiatrist. So, you could say she's good at giving advice and being there for others. She isn't really approachable most of the time. You can try to start a conversation with her, but it will probably end abruptly or be kept brief. Due to her past, and recent events within Karakura... There is no possible way you can expect her to come off as kind or passionate in any sort of way.

RELATIONSHIPS

➫ Xiomara Muraki (Mother) - ALIVE
"Miss you Murii!! Thank you for raising me, even if we went through a rough path. I'll visit you again soon! Love you."

➫ Qui Marciano (Father) - ALIVE
"Daaad.. Text me?? You're so distant, sometimes it feels like I have no father. I miss you. I hope you're okay. Also, lower your drinking amounts, please."

➫ Nokunishi Hinara (Husband) - ALIVE
"Not even words can express how much I love you. I can talk about you and talk with you all day every day. I'll do anything to never lose you again and continue to remind you how much I love you always. I'm so glad we were able to get this far together, again. 'Till death do us apart, my dear."
The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

➫ Kanao Hoshima (Best Friend) - ALIVE
"My forever best girl. No matter how far or distant we can be, you'll always be considered my best friend. Come back to town so we can talk shit again."

➫ Seiren Tsuchiyo (Close Friend) - ALIVE
"So glad we girl bossed the hell out of EMS, finally free. I hope you know you can always text or call me if you need someone to talk to!!"

➫ Cyrus Tsuchiyo (Friend) - ALIVE
"I like you better than your mothers old son, no offense. Keep your mother and girlfriend well!! You're doing great as a person in general."

➫ Melody A. Rin (Friend) - ALIVE
"We need to get more piercings together!! I think my helix got infected, should've listen to you. Mah bad. Hope you're feeling alright, even with all the shit surrounding you. If Cyrus treats you wrong...LETMEKNOW.. I give out whoopings for free."

➫ Mazaki Harishima-Hiden (Friend) - ALIVE
"With everything that went on, you still seem SOMEWHAT sane. After that day you got...possessed...you've been acting different since. I hope your doing alright!! Come back to town soon so we can do spray paints."

➫ Atlas Edgeworth (Friend) - ALIVE
"Hey Edgelord... Miss working with you at the hospital!! You were one out of many that could brighten up the blood and tears there. I'll be stopping by often with my annoyance and some snacks."

➫ Hilo Sharma (Friend) - ALIVE
"Awesome Surgeon, it was so great working beside you - even if we weren't in the same faction of EMS. You're doing so great!! Keep it up man."

➫ Mao Tsu (Friend) -
ALIVE
"I HOPE YOU AND WHITNEY ANND YOUR KID ARE DOING ALRIGHT!!! I miss you throwing plungers around the hospital when we worked together. I hope you're doing well!!"

➫ Rikiya Kozuka (Friend) -
ALIVE
"I thought you forgot about me. Hearing you talk to me again had my brain all fuzzy. It was so nice seeing you again and knowing your alive now. Please keep convincing Noku you are my child."

➫ Daichi Kitsuné (Friend) - ALIVE
"Best chef buddies!! Maybe we should cook again some time, miss workin' with ya."

➫ Lilith Amante (Acquaintance) - ????
"I hope you're doing well, it's been a while since I've heard from you. Since one of the best doctors to have been in the EMS. I also dislike your replacement."

➫ Rinne Maeda (Acquaintance) -
ALIVE
"I'm so sorry for what happened. Sometimes I wish there was a better ending to that situation, or maybe it couldn't have happened at all. Needless to say, I hope you're doing well. It's been a bit since we talked, hopefully I'll run into you at some point."

➫ Rylu Koji (Ex-Fling) -
DECEASED
"I hate you for what you did. But you didn't deserve to die. You should've cared more for Rinne instead of being a hoe. If I knew sooner I would've slapped the shit out of you, I still regret not doing it when I have the chance."

➫ Aurelio Romano (Ex-Friend) -
ALIVE
"What the fuck goes on in your head? We had a tight bond, you trained me to become a doctor, we were 'friends' yet you had to go on and run that fucking mouth of yours. Fuck you. Even had to leave town to avoid the lawsuit, pathetic."

➫ Altair ???? (Ex-Friend) - ALIVE
"When were you going to own up to your actions about pushing him off the mountains? What the fuck did you think you'd gain out of that?? You ruined part of me, and I'll never forgive you for that. If you think you won't get any 'karma' from this shit, its coming."

More people to add....

ART!!! + Some Memories...
Art Credits - Tat, Duppy, Reign, Reaki, xhunnibunx, wufsbane, orange, Jinju, cultist, Mayios, Mortal, Aegi_Bun, WETPAVEMENT, edensfollower

I tried my best to keep the artwork and artist in order from first to last.
You can DM me with one of the images below if you would like their discord or socials!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Do not take any of this ICly. Thanks.
For any questions or concerns, please DM me!!
As for art credits.. I can't add whose art is which but if any clarification you may also DM me on that!

Last edited:

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
MAJOR UPDATE!!!
- Mostly everything has been edited, buncha more stuff added :3

Users who are viewing this thread