I’m applying with jeemay2

What timezone are you in?:
GMT (+2)

How old are you? (I.R.L):
I’m 16 years of age.

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:
My discord is jimmyyy#5830

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’m usually active on the server from 4-5 hours. Can be reduced when I’m busy with real-life problems/responsibilities.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
jeemay (MAIN):

• Police Application #1 (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Police Application #2 (DENIED) ✗
• Police Application #3 (DENIED) ✗
• Age 18 Request (ACCEPTED) ✓
• College Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Greek Language Application #1 (DENIED) ✗
• Greek Language Application #2 (ACCEPTED) ✓
• German Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Russian Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Albanian Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Journalist Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Lore Team Application #1 (DENIED) ✗
• Lore Team Application #2 (DENIED) ✗
• Event Team Application #1 (PENDING)
- - -
jeemay2 (ALT):

• Age 18 Request (ACCEPTED) ✓
• German Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• College Professor Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• School Librarian Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• EMS (Doctor) Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Police Application #1 (DENIED) ✗
• Ban Appeal #1 (DENIED) ✗
• Ban Appeal #2 (DENIED) ✗
• Ban Appeal #3 (ACCEPTED) ✓
- - -
jeemay3 (ALT):

Russian Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
Height Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
Culinary Teacher Application (ACCEPTED) ✓

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:
I have been EMS before and I’m quite experienced with DetailRP. I have been one of the top performers as a former EMS and DetailRP is usually my thing. I DetailRP in almost every situation I’m put in when roleplaying and am never bored of emphasizing further in my actions. I’m also quite familiar with the concept of detailed MedicalRP and have a wide knowledge of detailed MedicalRP from my previous spell as an EMS Doctor. In general, I’d say I’m quite an experienced DetailRPer.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
Ever since my previous incident in the EMS and my unfortunate demotion, I’ve taken the time to own up to my actions and understand how the things I’ve said and done can deem hurtful to my friends and co-workers. I deeply regret being this way towards anyone and I’ve learned to better myself as a person and be more respectful and nice towards those around me. Although I haven’t been out of the EMS for that long, I’ve already started to miss everyone there and my place as an EMS staff. I’ve now become less stressed and ready to come back to the EMS and have understood that respecting everyone around me is a necessity regardless of who they are or what they do. I hope I’m given another chance at this role to prove myself again and to rebuild my friendship with some of the people I’ve disrespected.

As for benefiting the EMS team, I believe with my knowledge of the EMS I can be a very good staff and help anyone new if ever lost. In addition, I can come online when I’m needed and help out anyone in need. I promise to do my job correctly this time and take it seriously and be cooperative and respectful to my fellow staff members.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I’m applying for the role of Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The Doctor role is considered the most crucial role in the EMS. It’s a role that does all the EMS work apart from Psych work. This work can vary from simple check-ups all the way to complicated surgeries. The most common procedure performed by Doctors is stitching and casting. Moreover, the pharmacy is only accessible to fully trained doctors. Other procedures do not involve any sort of serious procedure such as abortions, deliveries, and treating simple cuts and bruises. Once promoted to a trained doctor, a doctor may go off-duty, access the pharmacy, and is handed their very own ambulance.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Physicians: They are the ones in charge of everything in the Hospitals. They control all roles and ensure everything is right. They are in charge of the payments of all the EMS staff. They run the entirety of the Hospital

Clinical Manager: They’re second in charge right after the Head Physicians. They do all the work done by the Head Physicians mostly when they’re unavailable or busy. Almost like a Co-Head Physician.

Clinical Lead: They monitor the work being done by each EMS role. So The Nurse Clinical Lead monitors the Nurses’ work and the Doctors Clinical Lead monitors the Doctors’ work and so on…

Surgeons: They carry out all types of surgeries in the Hospital, that being either minor, normal, major, or even emergencies. Their training is enough for them to carry out any type of Surgery.

Doctors: They’re in charge of check-ups. They also treat and diagnose patients with illness and diseases. They may carry out surgery if their training is enough to do or if a surgeon is not available or if a surgeon is not available mostly.

Nurses: The nurse's role consists of assisting the doctors in their work, take care of patients and hospital staff, and also help in communication between Doctors and Patients. They can administer medication and conduct physical examinations on patients.

Psychiatrist: Their job mainly involves treating patients with mental health issues. They give them therapy, diagnose them, and prescribe them different medicine for their mental health issues.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.
Code Red: Fire or smoke.
Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.
Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.
Code Orange: Hazmat spill.
Code Silver: Active shooter.
Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.
Code Yellow: Disaster.
Code Brown: Severe weather.
Code White: Evacuation.
Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

IC SECTION

Section One

Characters Full Name: Julian Ripper
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.
Characters Given Name(s): ‘Juli’
Characters Preferred Name: Julian
Characters Age: 45
Characters Gender: Male
Characters Religious Domination: Christianity
Characters Marital Status: Divorced
Characters Nationality: German
Academic Degree: Master’s Degree
Major(s): Healthcare, Biology, Literature
Minor(s): Criminology, Music, Art
Native Languages: German
Other languages: English, Japanese, and Russian.

Users who are viewing this thread