RexLobo

Level 108
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

[黒木Jin Hino Kuroki 黒木]

1533508_O8XWqTTs.png

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Basic Information

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

First Name:
"My name is Jin."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Surname:
"My surname is Kuroki.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Preferred Name:
"I have no preferred name. However, I am open to any."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Height:
"I am 6 foot 3 inches."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Weight:

"Interesting question. I weigh 195 lbs. Or around 88.45 kgs."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Build:
Jin would have a fit, wide build. Definitely worked out a lot.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Skin Color:
Jin would be really pale, getting a light complexion from his mother.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Eye Color:

"I have wonderful blue eyes. The color's known as 'Independence' blue."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Hair Style:
Jin would have long hair. He often, if not always had it tied up in a ponytail. A few loose strands could be seen, probably from him constantly running around.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Hair Color:
"I have black hair. It is really dark, but I think it brings out my eyes."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Fashion:
"I have my variety of suits, depending on the occasion they are worn for."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Abnormalities:

"I do not believe I have any.. abnormalities?"

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Date of Birth:

"My birthday is October 31, 1991. It was fun growing up having my birthday on Halloween."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Place of Birth:
"I was born in Yoshino, Japan."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Nationality:

"I am full Japanese"

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Race:
"Does this question really matter? We are all humans. That is what I associate myself with."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Sexual Orientation:

"I am straight. My apologies if that hurts anyone."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Religious Beliefs:

"I do not believe in any religion, though I do respect Shintoism. The priests and mikos have made me feel welcomed at the monastery, one of my favorite places to go"

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Political Beliefs:

"I have neutral beliefs. I prefer it this way. I follow whoever has a better moral compass."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

General Appearance

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Appearance:

Jin would stand at a height of 6'3, weighing 195 lbs. His long, pitch black hair was a staple of his look. He constantly wore his hair in a ponytail, trailing halfway down his back. He would have sharp, crystal blue eyes. His stare was gentle, but had authority behind them. The wore light grey glasses and had black 2 earrings on his left ear. The earring on top, the helix piercing, would be attached to the earing on his ear lobe. The earring he wore would have a small cross hanging down, This was strange, coming from a man who did not believe in religion. He would have a scar down across his left eye brow, and one across his nose. He would have stubble growing on his face, despite all of his attempts to keep a clean shaven face.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Personality:

Jin would be a really respectful man. He would always keep his emotions under control, whether angry or excited. He tried to maintain as neutral as he could in any situation, and often over thought whatever it was he was involved in. He is open to those who are close to him, showing off his kind and caring side. He is a quiet type, usually listening to whoever he is with and giving a few words to acknowledge that he was paying attention. However, whenever talking about his interests, he will be able to go on and on about them, really understanding whatever it is he is doing. Jin also tries to get a scope of whoever it is he is talking to, wanting to know their character.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Diseases/Illness:
Jin would not have any diseases or illnesses

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Character Voice:

Jin is a very soft spoken person. His voice would be deep and warm. He also spoke very eloquently as often as he could.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Equipment:

Jin would be seen with tan glasses and a smartphone with a panda case.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Clothes:
Jin would be seen in mostly dessy clothes. Wearing suits or really nice button downs. Rarely seen dressing in anything deemed comfortable.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Hobbies:
"My hobbies? I quite enjoy learning more about history, any kind of history. I also enjoy writing, which leads me to love my job. I love spending time with my family and friends. My niece is really precious to me, so spending time with her is a priority for me."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Jin has no problems, issues, disorders, etc.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Skills:
"My skills? I would say writing, but my niece would definitely tell you its putting people to sleep with my vocabulary."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Quirks:
Jin would often clean his glasses, even if they are clean.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Family/Friends

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Okemia "Mia" R. Kuroki
"My lovely niece, no, my daughter. I am so glad I am able to be the one to raise you now. Ever since the day I met you, I knew you would do great things in life. Now look at you, making friends, making your impact in life. I could never be more proud of you. As your father, I promise I will be here to take care of you. I promised this to you since the day I was called to meet you. And I will keep this promise to you. I will continue to watch you grow. I will continue to guide you along this hard life. You are the most pure person I know. Do not let anyone take the sparkle from your eyes, okay? Good.."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Nadia Zenith
"Nadia. You are a strange woman. Not to say that is a bad thing. You are a really kind, unpredictable person. Despite that, talking to you makes me feel good. I feel like I have found someone who will listen to me. Not just let me talk at them. I hope we can speak more and get to know one another."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Claud Lyver
"A strange child this one is. A blind girl who seems to always walk to talk to me. Of course I entertain her! She has ended up calling me a friend, and I must admit to the same. Though, she does make the most inappropriate blind jokes whenever she possibly can. I never know how to respond to them. They are corny and sometimes just really degrading to herself. I try to stop her from doing so, but there is only so much I can do. I think I'm starting to see this girl as a daughter, but her and Mia always seem to be bickering. Not sure how I should broach the topic of adoption to her."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Backstory

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

pashy

Level 183
Deserves 8more attention.. Good work.. Though where did you get the art from? It's so beautiful and it looks alot like one of my chars

Users who are viewing this thread