What is your Minecraft username?: JINJUWUU

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yuunaa#9579

How old are you? (Optional):
16 almost 17

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on daily. I do detail RP most of the time and enjoy talking and interacting with any and all characters.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I'm well aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caring, soft toned nurse with

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying with friends for a long time in VC's and in real life. This is my first time doing a text RP, and I try my best to make it the best experience for others.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I'm 18 years of age in the server, 12th grade.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: "Just calm down. That was very rude, don't you agree? Continue that way and I'll unfortunately have to report that to the office." *she crosses her arms, tapping her foot on the ground, keeping a consistent, calm smile.* "Now you came here to be cared for, what do you need help with?"

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
"Excuse me! Please no fighting on school grounds unless you want detention!"

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
"Sir/Miss, continue what you're doing and I'll have to report that to the higher ups, got that? Now stop acting inappropriately."

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
*she sat at the lounge, quietly eating an apple and smiling at any staff that passed her by. Her calm aura soothed the room. She sat postured well with her feet firmly on the ground*

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She makes her way towards the freezer, opening it in a non-panicked manner. She grabs an ice pack, slowly making her way back to the patients bed. Carefully she lifts the patient's head, placing the ice pack on their pillow before placing their head carefully back down. Smiling at the sight, she makes her way to the next bed.
/me
Carefully, she grabs one side of the patient, helping them walk towards one of the beds. Matching their pace, she smiles at the patient in hopes of calming them down. Gently, she places the patient on Bed 1.
/me
Witnessing the fight happening outside of the nursing station, a little panic on her face, she calms her demeanor and walks towards the fight. She hastily gets out of her chair and walks towards the fight.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Sana Amatsuka
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Sana

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
None

Academic Degree:
Bachelors
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Nursing
Minors:
Healthcare

Nationality:
Korean/Japanese-American
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
Japanese, Korean

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Motivation for Joining KHS: As a young child, Sana would always help her friends who were injured and or hurt, mentally and physically. Having the drive to help others, especially teenagers, she worked hard in high school, which so happened to Taketatsu high. When she finally made it to her dream college, Berkley University, she went into nursing and healthcare, only focusing on the well being of others. As a teen, her friends were often times clumsy, or bullied. She swore to help them, but she didn't have the ability or the knowledge to. And thus, Sana applied for the job in hopes of helping kids in similar situations.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm very similar to Sana in the sense that I love to help. We have very similar backstories and so I would be an immersive part of Karakura high! I have 3 doctors in my family, and I'm working hard to become a nurse IRL as well!

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for NURSE has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

In the future, please include far more detail in your responses

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread