Alive

↠ Basic Information↞

First Name:

Jirou
Surname:
Kamata

Nicknames:

'Jiri'
This name was given to him from his long time friend Rosabella!
Though he isn't quite sure why he was given the name, it's the only name she'll call him.

'Jay'
Ah this nickname goes way back. He was originally given the nickname
but his brother Devin, and it's the only name he'll call him.

'Dad'
Despite being 18 years old, Jirou is.. a father? That doesn't make sense, since his "kids"
are the same age as him, but who cares, nothing ever makes sense.

'RAGE'
Jirou was apart of many, many gangs. RAGE was an alias/nickname he was given
due to how angry he would get. Only a few people, mostly ex gang mambers,
refer to him as this.

Occupation(s):
Highschool student, grade 12
Bobcats Track Team

Marital Status:
Engaged

↠ General Appearance ↞

Hair:
Jirou's hair is one to remember. His hair would appear to be
jet black. It looked even dark blue or purple-ish in the sunlight.
His hair would curl slightly at the ends, which is due to his mother's
curly hair.

Eyes:
Jirou's eyes are basic. He'd have ocean blue eyes that were once a darker grey.
Skin Tone:
Jirou would be a darker skin tone due to his American & Malaysian side.

Height:
5'8"

Ethnicity:
American
Japanese
Malaysian

Gender/pronouns:
Jirou is male, although he was mistaken as a female at times.
He goes by he/him.

Weight:
120 pounds, or 54 kilograms.

Build:
Jirou had some sort of athletic build due to being in track. He'd have a skinnier build than most males, but he was still quite the athlete.

Scent:
He'd smell like some sort of cologne and vanilla. On some days, the vanilla would be replaced with sandalwood, what a scent!

Birthday:
March 23, 2003. Aries.

Personality:
Jirou was definitely a person to remember. His whole personality was decided on how he felt that day. Somedays he'd be the kindest person you'd meet, while other days
he was "an angry old man." He was hard-working, and always, ALWAYS, caring for those he loves. He'd be talkative at times, especially with his friends, while other times he was
quiet. He is fun to be around, and could be quite annoying at times.

Carvings and others:
Jirou has a total of 6 carvings, which two were burnt off.
-'SUKO' was on his chest, but was burnt off.
-'栄える' was carved into his neck, but was burnt off.
-'Kamata' was carved into his back.
-'Koi' was carved into his left shoulder
-There were two other carvings across his body [I LITERALLY FORGOT LOL]

Prosthetic Limbs
His right arm was replaced with a prosthetic.. how sad.

Character Voice:
https://youtu.be/s4uo3ZTExOM - Kodaka Hasegawa

Equipment:
Jigoku Horns Headband - Jirou's always wearing these horns he got from his old friend back in Karakura
Cellphone - Jirou always carries around his black cellphone
Wooden Javelin - He was given this item when he joined the Bobcats track team

Clothes:
Jirou always wore all black, or some sort of colorful shirt with black pants.
He occasionally wore his Bobcats Track Team jacket or uniform.

valshusband | Minecraft Profile | NameMC

Hobbies:
Jirou often found himself playing the guitar, and was quite good at it! He spent some of his time
either exercises, hanging out with his friends, or even playing volleyball.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
PTSD:

Many months ago, Jirou got into an 'accident' of some sort. Jirou got involved in the wrong crowd, and was always fighting or doing some sort
of activities that provoked drama and issues. The accident was him losing his right arm. He lost his arm from a cleaver attack, which he was kept awake for.

"I'm a robot."

[WIP]

Relationships:
- Annalyssa R. Thomas Kamata - Mother -
Deceased
There isn't much about his mother, except the fact she wasn't at all the best for Jirou. She passed away when he was around 13.

"I wish I could've had the mother I needed."

- Zikri Kamata - Father -
M.I.A
Jirou was always around his father. He looked up to the man more than anything. Though he doesn't talk to his father anymore, he believes he's somewhere in America.

"You should see how crazy life has gotten, papa."

Eimi Igawa - Fiance -
Alive

Jirou fell in love with the girl of his dreams, Eimi Igawa. She isn't like any other girl he's ever met, he loves her. He proposed a while ago, and they're planning on
having the wedding soon! To him, she's the pettiest girl in the world.

"I can't wait to marry you."

- Devin Kamata - Adopted Brother -

Alive
They go way back. Way, WAY back. They pretty much grew up together after the adoption, which was around 12 years ago. They've been through everything together,
and did everything together. They were even in the same gang together before leaving for the safety of their family.

"And no matter what, we're brothers."

- Angelo Lutz Kamata - Brother -
Alive
Angelo is the best. Angelo is someone Jirou will never get bored of. Jirou both literally and mentally looks up to his brother, and thinks of him as his own brother, even if
they're not related. Jirou would literally kill for his brother.

"You're short."
"I'm literally taller but ok."

- Moop P. Kamata - Brother -
Alive
Moop is quite the party animal. Him and Jirou are by far some of the craziest, most outstanding duo. They both go out of their way to make the best of the given situation,
and are pretty good at making money.

- Kawikani Kamata - Brother -
Deceased
Kawakani was loved by everyone. This kid had no flaws, and was absolutely one of a kind. He sadly passed away from a heart condition.

"Happy birthday Kani!"

- Hoshiko 'Shi' Kazami - Ex-Girlfriend -
Deceased
Hoshiko was Jirou's first love. They were so pure and full of energy. Hoshiko was stabbed in an accident, where she later passed away in Jirou's arms.

"I can't believe it."

Kotone 'Koi' Laresca Yushiki - Best friend -
Alive
Kotone is Jirou's favorite person. He's always been there for her, and she's always been there for him. She helped him through the most, and together, they'd
take on the world together. They are inseparable.

"I love you, sis."

- Shisui Kiragaya - Brother -
Alive
Oh my, Shisui and Jirou are one of a kind. Jirou is honestly inspired by Shisui. He looks up to Shisui in a way, almost like he did with his father. Jirou
loves his brother a lot, and doesn't mind having him around. He's a good person to be around, and is honestly a great guy.

"Even if things go well, I still want to grab a drink with you."

- Milo Marie - Cousin -
Alive
Milo, what a man. Milo is Jirou's all time favorite cousin. Milo has that energy that you can just NEVER get tired of. Though they don't speak much anymore, he still thinks about him
often, and talks about him whenever he can.

"You have a broken leg." - Jirou

"NINTENDO BOY." - Milo

- Isoroku Okinowa - Friend -
Alive
Isoroku is an outstanding friend. Though they had issues in the past, Jirou will always think of Isoroku as a friend. They are both on the Bobcats Track Team, and are
roommates.

"What the fuck bro."

- Lia H. Kamata - "Daughter" -
Alive
My oh my, what a person. Lia is someone Jirou would go to war for. Lia is the sweetest thing to Jirou, and he wouldn't trade her.

"AAAAAAAAAAA."

- Sif "Peach" C. Aldridge - Friend -
Alive
Sif is one of a kind. Her weird personality is what excites Jirou the most. Her attitude about a situation is unique, and her conspiracy theories about Karakura are enjoyable
to listen to.

"Grr."

- Felix Macleod - Friend -
Alive
Felix is a good friend, and a good teammate. They both were apart of a volleyball club named Silver Auras, which sadly disbanded.

- Sugiyama Sustrai - Friend -

Alive
Sugiyama is a good friend of Jirou's and his old captain. Sugiyama was the captain of Silver Auras, and was damn good at it too. Jirou's been inspired to lead a volleyball team
for himself.

"Get better."

- Rose L.. Helvete - Close Friend -
Alive
Rose is Jirou's close friend. They've been through so much together, and will forever remain good friends. Rose is also the mother of Jirou's niece, Divinity!

- Divinity Tamiya H. K. - Niece -
Alive
Divinity is Jirou's newborn niece. There isn't too much about her, since she's literally a newborn.

"Uncle Jirou is going to SPOILLLL you!"

- Cassandra Kamata - "Daughter" -
Alive
Cassandra is another one of Jirou's "daughters." Their relationship is closer than most, which is where they picked up the name.

"What."

- Mizuki Kamata - Sister -
Alive
Mizuki is an adopted sister of Jirou's. Jirou, being the overprotective older brother, would go out of his way for his own sister's health. Their bond is unbreakable.

- Nyoko 'Ko' Mc. Kamata - "Daughter" -

Yet again, we have another daughter. Who would've thought a man like Jirou would have.. this many adopted kids?? Nyoko is a kindhearted, fragile girl who's caring to all her friends.

"I can talk again."

Cyleste 'Lev' T. Kamata - Sister -
Alive
Another one of Jirou's sisters. They're pretty close, maintaining a good sibling bond.

"Thank you."

Elise 'El' V. Helvete - Best Friend -
Alive
Elise is Jirou's bestie. Elise always finds a way to make Jirou laugh, and he's forever thankful for that. Jirou has gotten to the point where he thinks of her as his sister.

"You are scary."

- Calico C. O'Sullivan - Friend -
Alive
Calico is a sweet, gentle friend. She can overcome even the scariest situations, and is overall an amazing friend.

"pat pat"

- Rosabella "Bee" O. Yoshi - Close Friend -
Alive
Rosabella. What a great friend she is. Rosie is a great person to be around, but scary at times, even if she's short! They are close friends,
and Jirou wouldn't mind having her in his life for ever.

"Is Jiri my new nickname?"

Isaiah 'Sai' O'Sullivan - Close Friend -
Deceased
Isaiah. Isaiah was like a brother to Jirou, always finding a way to make his day somewhat better. They got unbelievably close, until one day Isaiah died.
Jirou's still bother by his death, and tries to find a way to believe it never happened.

"Words cannot describe how much I miss you, Isaiah. Rest in peace."

DISCLAIMER:
There are still some people that need to be added to the list, but as of for now these are the people that interact with Jirou daily. The others will be added
when I update his backstory.

Don't see yourself on there? Add my discord:

lover boy<3#0777

Wish to know more about Jirou? Ask me on discord, or find out ICly!

It might be a bit messy since it's my first time writing it, and I'm currently sick, but I hope you enjoyed reading!

Backstory:
[W.I.P]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread