RewindRP!

Level 1
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: RewindRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): lilripx47

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server: I would describe my activity as very active during the summer, but september through june/july I am not as active due to school. During the summer I am on almost everyday for about 8-9 hours. During The 9 months of school I have, I am active for usually 2-4 hours a day, but on weekends for those school months I am on abut as long as I am during the summer.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: (ON OLD ACCOUNT THAT I FORGOT THE EMAIL ON COULD NOT ACCESS)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Grade 12- Age 18

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Joi-Kon

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I want to be a shopkeeper due to my obsession with stores on SRP, I have wanted to own a shop on here since my start on the server back in August of 2020 or 2021. Shops have basically had all my money, and it would be amazing to own one myself.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I plan on keeping it as a game console and accessory shop. But I will change the aesthetic to a more bright and lively place with an arcade, many sales, and even a little area to play games with your friends! I will also make it very colorful due to the gamer aesthetic. It will be a very happy/welcoming environment for all people.

What will you sell in your shop?: In my shop I plan on selling Game Consoles, Phones, Laptop(s), Headphones/Headsets, and many more accessories.

How many employees do you plan to have?: I plan on having 1-2 Managers, 3-4 Cashiers, 1-2 Security Guards, and 1-2 arcade runners.

If accepted do you have a discord server ready or in the making?: Yes! I do have a server currently being made for Joi-Kon if I do take ownership of the store!
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Sorry about the lack on words! I am not very creative.
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread