Join Date Suggestion

lelue

Level 0
IGN:
Lelue
DATE:
02/06/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
To be honest, I know this sounds quite useless but I believe adding it would be a nice feature in-game which might be used to see how experienced someone for trying out for a team, gang anything that requires an application.
Not only all of this when roleplaying with someone you could do a simple command I listen below and see how much experience they have!
/Joindate or /JD [The Players Ign]

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Not sure on the idea in which you have it set for, although I would like to see an option at least for myself. I do not really care about viewing when others have joined, but something I think would be cool would be an in-game profile.

An in-game profile would contain a personalized profile in which is customizable to yourself, you can either have it viewable by others, private, etc. Within this, it would show Personal Stats, which could be Attributes, or whatever. Also, it could once again show your join date, etc. Showing your description, character name, age, and whatever else you would deem fit.

There really is no benefit to this, other than a sleeker design, and something fun for others to mess around with. Either way, I would like to see the date I joined so +1

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
The flaw is logging in one day and not coming back again and then suddenly appear after a month saying they know everything. Not too sure how a join date can actually track someone’s experience. The best way they do it is via previous applications and I’m sure they can check your playtime

-1 / +1

My understanding is that someones join date has no bearing on their experience, though I could see this making an interesting feature.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I disagree because we do have a thing /seen [IGN] it tells you when they were on last.. join date shows really nothing-
Join date would show when they joined. Meaning it would show if they joined 3 days ago, 3 hours, etc. /seen only shows when they last logged, or if they are currently on, in which would not benefit anything in regards of the Feedback thread.

I disagree because we do have a thing /seen [IGN] it tells you when they were on last.. join date shows really nothing-

The last time someone appeared online would be displayed using this command. It would be advantageous to have a command that showed when someone first accessed the server.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to submit a feedback, however this has been denied

- Unfortunately, this isn't currently possible however its not a bad idea. If you wish to check your playtime, you can do so by visiting your Statistics in the escape menu of Minecraft, aside from that you sadly won't be able to find your join date

Users who are viewing this thread