mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jotty Journalism | Episode One | Introducing Myself

BowSpammed

Level 46
eaweweawe.png
"Greetings. My name is Tristan, I love sharing things with other people. So why not become a Journalist? And that's how I ended up recording myself in this shed. This isn't actually where I live, though it is the Jotty Shed."

thing1.png

He would be interrupted by the sound of a bird chirping.

"So a bit about me, the things I do in my free time is, read books, watch T.V, hang out with my friends, walk ouring Karakura. I came to Karakura about a month and a half ago so I am generally new here. I'm from Naples which is a city in France and I am an exchange student. I live in an apartment alone and I spend most of my time there."

He would be interrupted by the sound of a bird pecking on a door. The video would cut to a bird on a table.

thing2.png

"This bird just pecked on my door and flew into my home. I don't know how Im going to get it out but thats cool. I also do a little bit of photography and videography so the filming shouldn't be that bad. Anyways, how about I find another place to do the recording"

The video would cut to him sitting at a table at the Karakura Pier with an amazing view of the sea.

thing3.png

"Well I hope there aren't any birds here, anyways. I think this would be the end of the first episode! I don't know it I should call it an episode or a vlog, but I'm calling it an episode for now. I recently heard some rumors of some catacombs so I will be exploring the catacombs in the next episode. Goodbye!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread