players online

JOURNAL | KUMIKO'S JOURNAL [#3] "LOVE AIN'T REAL"

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
09/01/24
New year, no changes. Love ain't real, it's all an illusion.
He decided to drop contact after saying he wanted to talk all of this through

[!] A printed-out photo was pinned to the journal, It was quite messy, Kumiko must of unscrunched it[!]
1704804701020.png

I should of listened to everyone warning me about him, but likewise, I ignored it and had hope, getting my stupid heart broken once again, huzzah! Hoe-era? Nah.. maybe..
I cannot stand to even look at anyone at the moment, people make me sick, everything makes me sick, my reflection staring back at me makes me sick. I don't want to be in this corrupt, fucked up town anymore, I wanna go back to laying in roads and waiting for a car to come and flatten me out. Being a table sounds quite nice, I'm used to being used just like one. I should've taken the hints that he never loved me, he was just another bloke who was bored and used me for another one of his distractions. I hate everyone. Everyone sucks. No one loves anyone, love ain't real, nothing is real, I ain't real. No one, I repeat no one, cares about me. It's all an illusion, and I don't deserve to wake up and escape from this nightmare, everything I touch, everything I look at gets infected by my depressive mind. I do not deserve life... I think it's about time I give up.

Users who are viewing this thread