players online

JOURNAL | KUMIKO'S JOURNAL [#4] "MEN"

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
11/01/24
Human touch. Something many humans crave from one another. Physical love and affection.. some will go to extreme ends to get it, some gain it through manipulation.. some cannot live without it... This all sums it down to men, how are they able to earn it so easily, after all the horrific things and whore-like mannered things they do and say? I don't want to sound like one of those crazy feminists who march lines screaming "WE HATE MEN." "WOMEN EMPOWERMENT." That shit just cringes me out. I'm all for equal rights, I hate everyone equally but.. sometimes.. men.. just.. ugh
It sickens me that I feel like I need validation, acceptance, recognition, and love from a man to be able to live. It sucks even more when I grow attached to them. Being the favourite person of someone with BPD is dangerous for both the favourite person and anyone who is connected to so favourite person. Maybe that's why he left me? After talking to him about my diagnosis he couldn't accept the fact that my emotions were bigger than the average person's, I love way more than anyone and when I love someone I'd do anything for them.. but isn't that.. loyalty? Guess not to him. Maybe this is why I have no luck in ever finding a partner.. maybe I'm just destined to be alone forever? Unloved, unwanted, used and reused like a recyclable plastic bottle. How tragic.
20 years of age and turning 21 in a few months and I've still never had a boyfriend. It's confusing.. is love even real? Is it an illusion? God knows.
What I've learnt about love is it only gets you hurt, don't fall for anyone in Karakura, nor anywhere, they'll all leave you eventually. Love just isn't real.

Users who are viewing this thread