players online

JOURNAL | KUMIKO'S JOURNAL [#5] "IT WONT GET BETTER"

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
30/01/24
Just when I thought life was getting better, once again it snaps back at me unexpectedly. Let me write down a summary of every awful thing that has happened to me this year.
  • Mats lied about loving me.
  • I leave down for a bit, forgetting my phone, everything is logged in still, the person taking over my apartment at the time possibly hacked my Onrain, or it was someone else, I'm unsure of who it was.
  • Everyone thinks I'm dead because someone decides to write 'deceased' in my bio on Onrain like a fucking idiot.
  • I come home, and people notice I am indeed not 'deceased' I get several posts shit-talking me, calling me a slut, said I SLEPT with Bryson Graves! Which is NOT true.
  • I show interest to another guy, but he gives me mixed signals, possibly leading me on.
  • A friend who I've known for years lies about him, telling me he is leading me on and said that he 'likes the fact that I'm 'obsessed' with him.'
  • Turns out she likes him too.
  • Eventually, I talk to her, allowing her to explain her side, and she threatens me with a fucking KNIFE. Telling me I am not allowed near him and I am not allowed to date him or she will stab me!
  • I go to the guy, trying to end our friendship, he looks like he is about to kiss me, another reason why I think he's leading me on, just like Mats did.
Moral of the story? DON'T TRUST ANYONE. Everyone is going to turn against you one day.

Users who are viewing this thread