Level 2
rslyn
rslyn
Rich
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): holding_absence

Previous bans: n/a

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server; I am on a sports team along with being a part of a family. I try to get on every day but school sometimes gets in the way of that.

Do you have Discord?
Yep, jude#7801

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/katerina-college-application.32525/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to apply to become a journalist to not only become more active on the server but become well known for my reports. I want my character to know everything and share it in her reports. This will allow me to meet new people and extend my connections online.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
I have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to being a journalist, a lot of it has come from tv shows, however, I've also helped a friend whos worked on my school's newspaper.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
Reporters are important to SchoolRP because they keep the community informed and up to date. It helps bring people together and feel included in what's going on.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
She is an Italian woman standing at 5'8 with long legs and an hourglass figure. She has half brown, half black hair complemented by green eyes and olive skin. Her smile is contagious and her laugh could light up a room. Her personality sets her apart as she is very loyal but also eager to stay up to date with what's happening around her. On the job, she is well mannered, friendly, welcoming, and enthusiastic. Outside the job, she tends to be more shy, distant, but still eager to keep up with everything that's happening. She plans to become a well-known reporter in her future.

BACKSTORY:
I grew up in Italy. I had a pretty rough childhood. I had more than anyone could have ever dreamed of. However, my family was broken. Growing up, I was very close to my dad. We did everything together. I was happy. Until he left for a business trip and never came back; the cops told us that he was most likely dead but they never found his body. My mom was an alcoholic and never really came out of her room. When I was just 8 my mom met my step-dad who didn’t have much money. He inched his way into the family. My younger siblings liked him, but they could not see how abusive he was. He would hit me and my mom on a daily basis. He used my mom for our family’s money. One night around 3:00 am my mom snuck into my room. She told me to go to the front gate and she had planned for a jet ride to Japan. In a haze, I just went. Leaving my siblings and mom behind. I had someone waiting for me here. Mikazuki Takiyo. She helped me manage my way through school. High school was hard since I had moved to Karakura halfway through my sophomore year. To this day I still wonder what happened to my dad. He had some friends that worked at the police station in Italy and sometimes I wonder if I could ever get in touch with them. Sometimes I’d work with one of their detectives. My dream is to become a detective for KPD and bring justice to people like my dad. Since then I’m doing better, I’ve made a few new friends but most of them graduated. I’m just hoping for a fresh start in college.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:
Katerina I. Alessi

Grade:
Sophmore - College

Given Name(s):
Katherine

Preferred Name:
Kat

Native Languages:
Italian

Other Languages:
n/a

Nationality:
Italian

Current Location:
Karakura

Phone Number:
725-634-892​

NukaRndz

Level 53
[ACCEPTED]

The questions that are more important to this application have a few bland responses, but I'm happy to give everyone a chance and welcome them onto the team!

❏.You will receive all of your roles and permissions. . . eventually.
❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category once given the reporter roles in the discord.
❏. Dm me on discord once you have read this message so that I may get you set up and filled in. NukaRndz#0069​

Users who are viewing this thread