mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Journalist Application. UniqueIcecream

Ella_cute28

Level 6
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): UniqueIcecream

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I just hangout with my friends nothing else

Do you have Discord? Yes, I just need to fix it.

Do you have a microphone? No

List your current and past applications:6 of college applications got denied

What is your motivation for applying?: She wants to go adventure in the world of karakura, she wants to make a big difference to her life, she just wants to help other poeple out and write stuff about her life, she was used to be a writer but had a break from the job, I think this would be a good way of val getting new friends

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work? They write stuff in newspapers and magazines and they update poeple on there daily basis

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP? They need to update citizens in karakura making sure whats happening on sutten stuff in karakura

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

BACKSTORY: January 19, 2002, France, a single mother gave birth to a baby girl who she named Valentina. Sadly, due to complications at birth, Val’s mother passed away. Because of this, Val grew up in an orphanage most of her life where she spent her days with her friend Moon in the garden. Moon was like a sister to her, they did everything together and were extremely close. Years later, they both splitted without saying goodbye, leaving Valentina heartbroken. Val soon moved to Karakura city, Japan, in search of a new family. She was soon adopted by the Luck family, and met many of her loving siblings, her plans in the future is to become a teacher but she needs a easy job to get her ready. She wants to adventure out in the world and help poeple, val would have a coat on with a white shirt, leggings, boots. Her eye glittered in blue in the night sky. Her hair was dark brown, Valentina likes to talk to her friends, hangout, and have a laugh with her friends, on the job, she would be focused

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: V. Val. D. L. C. Byung

Grade: Grade 12

Given Name(s): Val

Preferred Name: Miss Luck

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: None

Nationality: France

Current Location: Japan

Phone Number: 665699535

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Denied
Your application isn't horrible, just two other applicants have showed much more detail and effort & dedication to the role.

Users who are viewing this thread