Ayouub

Level 11
godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
IGN (In-Game Name): Ayouub

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server:
3 to 6 hours a day, it depends on what do i have to do.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Ayouub#5449

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have two not even one

List your current and past applications:
Current: None , Past: College application (denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:
First of all, the news reporter team is missing players compared to other roles. Besides, I want to work ,upgrade my rp skills, and discover new things . Moreover, I'm a little bored so i want to try something new, and gather some money. After seeing the internship book and quil while ago, I got interrested in becoming news reporter especialy that it's an interresting job. Finaly, I want to keep people on the updates, I want to make interviews, i want to become a News reporter.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

A journalist's job is to inform people of the events that are currently happening. Sharing facts, to stop confusion on topics. They collect any and all true information that they can, and make it into a story, which people around the world can understand with no issue. They are often the ones who ask the questions that most people wish to not ask. From interviewing the most powerful person in town to the most common person. They teach people about events that occurred or are occurring that could affect their lives.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
SchoolRP has plenty of events, occurring daily. From the police force, to the school. News Reporter informs the player base of the current IC situation of the town, with a story through the SchoolRP discords. It keeps everyone informed and lets other ideas sprout from it. It also keeps track of the events which happen, allowing players to follow the lore of SchoolRP and see how much it has evolved.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
How do they look - Itsuki is a tall, thin albino man, with soft violet eyes. He's known to dress casually with a hint of business flair when he's in public, however moves to a more casual wardrobe at home due to the private environment. He has no fingerprints on either hand, and when questioned on this, he simply says "The Polaroid Incident of 2016." What makes them unique - Appearance-wise, Itsuki's unusual coloration: his albinoism, is a striking eye-catcher. However his determination and perfectionism are what brings attention to him on the field, as well as his keen eye for detail in the smallest nooks and crannies. What are they like on and off the job - Itsuki puts his all into everything he does, especially his work. He's fairly stubborn, however, especially when he's sure of something. Unless given a solid argument, he's unlikely to change his mind. Outlook on their co-workers - Itsuki genuinely likes his co-workers, helping them out when he can. Plans for the future - Itsuki hopes to become a famous photographer and journalist, recording history from Beijing to Honolulu and every corner of the globe.
BACKSTORY:
Itsuki was born in the city of Sfax, Tunisia, to a small French-Arab family. For the first thirteen years of his life, he called the libraries of the city his own and enjoyed reading the old books he could find there. When his family moved to Japan, he was introduced to the world of photography, and saved up enough money to buy his first camera and roll of film. He enjoyed taking pictures of the cities he lived in, since his family travelled around the country frequently before settling in Karakura.
Itsuki is a tall, thin albino man, with soft,red eyes. He's known to dress casually with a hint of business flair when he's in public, however relaxes more at home due to the private environment. Itsuki works hard at everything he does, from simply washing dishes to taking the best photos of the dawn horizon, every task receives 110%, and he frequently goes out of his way to help his friends and those he cares about, including his coworkers and peers. That being said, he's known to go overboard regularly and suffers from burnout more often than most. He tends to bounce back quickly, though. He's currently overcoming the challenge of his perfectionism, and is beginning to step back when he realizes he's putting in too much. This is improving his mental health drastically. He hopes to be a famous photographer and journalist someday and travel the world, recording moments in history from Beijing to Honolulu.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Itsuki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Itusakai

Preferred Name: Suki

Religious Denomination:
Muslim
Marital Status:
single

Nationality:
Tunisia
Current Location:
Japan, Kyoto
Phone Number:
659-858-704

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training: Itsuki spent 3 years training to become a writer

Working Experience:
Internship for 2 month
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Journalism
Minor(s):
Politics history
Native Languages:
English, French , japanese
Other Languages:
None

oph

Level 165
⇣≡ [DENIED] ::

You may re-apply on [07/03/20]

❏. [Reasoning…]
- Due to your /history on the server, and the dates on the bans/warns, I'll have to deny this application.
Nonetheless, I appreciate the time that you spent on applying for the role of News reporter!
I hope you take the time to
work on those things and re-apply.​

Users who are viewing this thread