Level 1
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): Galacticsus

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: 1-2 times a day

Do you have Discord?: Yes, it's SullenHornet#0248

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: Well I've always loved to write and report news, especially because my character is a big writer and when I'm not role playing with my friends, I'm spending time writing in books, then showing my friends.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?: Journalists are people who write interesting and necessary news stories for the public to keep them informed about the stories happening all around them. To do this they need a lot of required skills when working on a story. One skill you have to have as a journalist for example is story variety. When writing a stories, you can't focus on the one subject you're good at reporting, you must be reporting different stories so the public interest doesn't decrease. Another skill would be grammar and spelling. Obviously you can't have a reporter write stories with spelling and grammar errors. Stories with errors is spelling or grammar are taken less seriously and are most likely harder to read and understand. A third skill to have would be to be able to actually explore and find stories to report on, and not let opportunity slip away from you. I can assure you I have and will use all the skills required as a reporter.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?: Reporters are very important because they are one of the only sources to get information about stories around the area. Stories from reporters are reliable info the public can read from and for a lot of people these stories help them stay informed about the activity in their city.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: Ryan L. Miller is a 5' 11'', 175 lbs male with light brown hair and light blue eyes. His voice is very deep and soothing to most people. He usually wears sweatpants with a white T-shirt, but always has his headband on as a gift from his younger brother who passed away. Off the job he usually goes to his house to hang out by himself or with friends, or to the mountains to hike and exercise. Sometimes in the mountains he'll even find gems. To Ryan, co-workers are all his companions and he is always happy to help, or work with them. no matter the situation. His plans for the future is to

BACKSTORY: Ryan L. Miller grew up in a tiny apartment in Tokyo with his dad, and his younger brother (his mother died while giving birth to his younger brother). At the age of 12, Ryan started to notice the sudden disappearances of people in his area. At 13 Ryan's dad went missing, so Ryan went to the police to file a missing person report. To this day they don't know what happened to Ryan's father. In fear of what would happen to him and his brother, they moved to a city called Karakura, Japan. They didnt have anywhere to live so they pitched a tent in the woods and stayed there while Ryan went to high school and his younger brother stayed and explored the woods. One night Ryan's tent was raided by gang members and his brother was abducted by them. Once again he filed a missing person report, but no luck until about 4 years later, when Ryan was 17, his brothers body was found in the mountains. He fell into a deep depression, until a woman who was a reporter talked to him and helped him out of it all the while writing a story on his situation. He admired the woman and now he desires to become a reporter just like the mysterious woman.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Ryan Logan Miller

Grade: 12th

Given Name(s): Ry

Preferred Name: Ryan

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: None

Nationality: Caucasian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Phone Number: (+81) 454-105-214

Other notes: None

Users who are viewing this thread