Level 8
itsnotmeitsu
itsnotmeitsu
Omega+
[OOC]

IGN:
ecc_dentesiiast

Previous Bans:
Fortunately, I have never been banned. I do anything possible in order to avoid doing things against the rules that will bring outcomes like being banned.

Describe your activity on the server:
I see myself as a very active player. Although I do not have very much activity in roleplaying, hopefully by joining this club I believe that will change quickly and improve my social skills. I am always online on the server almost every day for hours.

Do you have Discord?
Unfortunately I do not have access to my discord currently, once I regain access I will be glad to give any information you may need.

Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone but I will be able to use it when I regain discord again.

List your current and past applications:

Shop Application - [PENDING]

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying for a journalist is that I have a passion for writing stories, articles, essays and researching everything. I’ve been wanting to become a journalist for quite a bit now. The thought of it genuinely excites me. I want to meet others writing about their opinions on topics I would be researching about. Or even writing about recent events. I wish to involve myself in the server even more than I already am. I actually want to become a writer one day, successful or not I will not stop a passion I dearly love.

What knowledge do you have of journalist work?
Working hard on a piece of information. Putting effort into their reports. They’re extremely creative when writing articles and journaling. They take notes on things happening around them. They help with creating the school's newspaper. Proofreading and spell checks are important as well. Checking to make sure their research is accurate. They will interview others making sure to include them or their point of view in the research.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
They are important because they keep everyone informed as well as up to date, not only is this important, but helpful to the community. They can help with increasing clubs, creating stories to interest other students.

[IC]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look?
A male standing at 5 feet and 7 inches, with a semi-muscular body type. He has light brown hair, freckles covering his face and prescription glasses. Always dressed casual and in neutral colors

What makes them unique?
He smiles kind of awkwardly. Overcoming being shy and trying to become more extroverted around unknown characters. Once comfortable with someone he opens up more, his personality finally revealing.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job Mai is more communicative. He values the roles he is given. Off the job he is quiet and at peace with his life, he may not communicate much with others. Fills his free time up with reading books or writing about the city.

Outlook on their co-workers?
Happy to offer help to others when they need it. Respectful and considerate to them.

Plans for the future?
Mai desires to become a writer in the future. He wishes to start out small by joining the journalism club.He would like to gain his own house and be successful and happy with his life.

Backstory:

Mai was given a toy when he was a kid. A special toy. It was special because his dad gave it to him, before the restraining order his mom placed on him. He hadn’t seen his dad since. Throughout the years his mother slowly started to become neglectful because she had become so busy with work. When she would talk to him it was after her shift and it was always about how she’d be tired and was going to bed. Mai never talked much to his mother. He didn’t have a relationship with her. Actually, he never really talked at all. He had a hard time making friends. He always avoided because of how he smelled, and always wore the same clothes every week. He really didn’t have someone to wash his clothes. As the years went by he became more responsible and learned on his own how to do things. Yet he still barely had friends. He’d get a friend maybe every year but they would lose contact with each other. But he kept himself company most of the time. He moved out eventually. He was tired of being neglected most of his life. He didn’t want to live like that anymore. So he moved out and every few weeks he would save up enough money and go out and buy a new book. When he finished the book he went back and wrote an essay on what he thought about it. He would write for hours and hours. He enjoyed writing, it was his passion. He was good at it too. He wanted to become a writer. A successful one.

[SECTION 1 - Personal Details]

Full name
Mai ito

Grade
12th Grade

Preferred Name
N/A

Native Language
Japanese

Other Languages
English, Spanish

Nationality
Korean

Current location
Karakura

Phone number
(030)-993-8024

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

This is the subforum for applying to OWN clubs.

If you would like to apply for journalism, please join the club discord here, use the format in #application-format and post in #application-submission

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread