mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Journalist Expansion

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: NukaRndz / MayRndz / Nukatella
DATE: 12/18/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Give members of the journalist club access to the intercom command, or a new broadcast command made for our purposes. I'm sure admins don't always appreciate our DM's asking if we can get something posted and sometimes we are unable to get a response to make it happen, so the post is made late. I don't see why it would be such an issue and I see more benefit than downfall with the idea. It's the same as giving any teacher or professor a broadcast command since our broadcasts have to be approved by the journalist's head before they're even posted.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
I am not very intelligent about the journalist club and never noticed a intercom about it. However if what you said was true, I would have to agree 100% on this one! P.S still don’t have access to intercom either.

fentias

Level 14
PLEASE! When I tried to post my first report THREE days went by when I was on for about 3 hours asking for a staff member to announce my report in /event in /help and it STILL never happened. It ended up becoming so frustrating that I resigned.

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
I remember suggesting this to the lead back when Aania or oph was the lead and they told me that this command is only accessible to Senior Admins and giving it to Journalists won't be a good idea as not everyone is trustable with it. Not sure if it will get accepted

NukaRndz

Level 53
I remember suggesting this to the lead back when Aania or oph was the lead and they told me that this command is only accessible to Senior Admins and giving it to Journalists won't be a good idea as not everyone is trustable with it. Not sure if it will get accepted
The thing is that professors and teachers have a command to post their classes, so what's the difference between giving journalists their own command to post their reports? If its abused they get removed just as it would happen if a professor fucks around with the command.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

TEACHERS!! HAVE IT!!! SO CAN JOURNALISTS!!! they dont even get paid atleast make their job a BIT easier pleapsl

Users who are viewing this thread