mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Joyoung Applications

Chukklehead

Level 1
JOYOUNG!

Joyoung is a toy and gaming store run by powerful, no longer stay at home mothers. We hesitantly accept to try and fix the skyrocketing unemployment rates and the overall economy of Karakura. So, don't let this once in a lifetime, generous opportunity go away.

ₓ◦。˚○┈┈┈୨˖ ͘ ☆ ͘ ˖ ୧┈┈┈○˚。◦ₓ

Requirements:
You must be above the age of 14
You can't be annoying (I already have 5 kids)

ₓ◦。˚○┈┈┈୨˖ ͘ ☆ ͘ ˖ ୧┈┈┈○˚。◦ₓ

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ayYQwUdU
APPLICATIONS: OPEN​

Odd

Level 1
━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━

Name: Kasai. R Hiroyuki
Address: Apartment Block T, Beach, Apartment 002, Floor 1
Number: (030)-600-3505

My name is Kasai, upon hearing about the applications I jumped to the amazing opportunity. I've always wanted to work in the shopping district for its vast stores and community. And Joyoung sounds like a amazing business. I am confident I possess the skills and character to work at your business and help it thrive and serve the people of Karakura.

To start. I am a very social person by nature. So customer service and interaction are areas I believe I'd thrive in. I have been told and I believe I hold a friendly and likeable personality. And get along with almost everyone I meet. I am focused and very hard working. Doing what it takes to get the task at hand done properly and effectively. I'm a great listener and you will never have to tell me to something twice as I'm a quick study and very well disciplined. And I personally believe it is one of the main factors you need while holding a position at any thriving business to ensure great customer service and teamwork.

I enjoy working with a team. And will ensure fellow employees are able to come to me with issues or problems and help them come to a quick, responsible and effective solution. As employees we are meant to help each other, to help the customer. It is this very mindset I hold while working and I strongly believe it is what makes me a firm and strong team member.

I am eager to learn new skills and tactics to help run a store/business. And will never back down from a challenge that may come my way while working. And will do the absolute best to ensure the task is done. I ask questions if necessary as I believe the best work can only be done with the right tools, and the right knowledge.

I hope this applications finds you will. And that no matter the outcome of this form, your buisness contines to thrive and grow.

If you need to contact me my personal number is listed above; for if you have any questions of information you may need regarding this application.

Best regards.

Kasai R. Hiroyuki.

━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❍━❍━━━━━━━

Teveres

Level 0
Name: Bee Beatrix
Address: homeless
Number: (030)-989-2471

My name is Bee Beatrix, I've been anxiously waiting for an opportunity to present myself in a career, and I believe this opportunity is perfect for me! The shopping district's always been a beautiful area and working there would be a dream come true. I've heard a lot about Joyoung, and i would feel honored to work alongside the employees of this establishment!

I'm very upfront of a person, and I can be on top of things and provide premier customer service to any and all that enter the store! I can handle stressful situations as well as... uncooperative customers, rather well. I can help find our customers their ideal products and help support our community! I'm a team player, and I'm always looking for room to improve and to grow as both an employee and as a person.

I'm a fast learner, so I will be able to keep up with training and make sure to be very in depth with my learning, so I can once again, provide quality service to customers!

Financially, I'm struggling. Being without a home is relatively difficult, so I think getting myself together, working a good job, will get me on my feet, thus further improving the quality of myself!

i appreciate all you can do for me, i can be contacted via my phone number connected to this application.

thank you for the opportunity, I hope this finds you well!

Bee Beatrix

vMadeira

Level 26
FlyRiceCakes
FlyRiceCakes
Omega
Name: Tyler T. D. Holland Age: 30
Address: Complex A 313 Number: (030)-938-7441
Resume: Karakura School Faculty 6
Months Fujimori Holdings Head of Distribution 9 Months Nohara
Asset Management Deputy of Investment 3 Months

Education: College degree Masters High School graduate Trade school certifications in USA

Good Afternoon My name is Tyler T. D. Holland, I am a current librarian at the school looking to pick up another job. I have been working almost all my life mostly for my father at his company but these past few months I have been a proud member of the school faculty. Among other things my skills involve account handling, organization, mathematics, distribution, inventory, and other useful skills. As I am an adult I am able to put my full effort into making shifts and school clubs or sports won't be an issue as I am a proud highschool graduate and college graduate.

A majority of my workling experience has been dealing with sales work as I was in charge of the sales department with Fujimori holdings when it came down to the distribution. I was tasked with making sure that we had proper inventory of sellable items and reaching out to customers about their orders and fulfilling them after we received payment. Through this work I grasped a good way of handling customers to include rude ones and how to make every sale feel personal for them and make them want to come back and buy more.

Financially speaking I do well working as a librarian with the school but am always looking for something to do when my shifts at the school end. I am saving up currently to get my hands on a house for my every growing family and would see this as a wonderful job for me to be able to reach closer to my dreams.

For my hours I am able to work from 4 pm to 11 pm Monday thru Friday and I am able to work anytime on the weekends. I don't have a very planned out schedule so I am always able to make time for work and will never need to call.
As an adult I have a great understanding of work ethics and understand that jobs want someone who will be there when they need them and not need to call out every other day.

A little more about me!

While I may be fluent in Japanese this wasn't always the case, my father had me with his second wife in New York I grew up in one of his penthouse apartments in New York City. Growing up in New York with my father very much so not apart of my life I took more to my studies allowing me to flow through school up until I reached High School. During this time my father was looking to sell off his New york company and move out of the country to build another company. This led to me having to learn a variety of languages among those being Spanish and Latin. My work experience would start around this time as well as I would slowly start to shift from being focused on school to working part-time and then full-time at a pizza restaurant so I could afford my own apartment not wanting to leave the United States. This would last until my last year of college where my father would make the decision to name me a director at his subsidiary company moving me out to Karakura.

Users who are viewing this thread