mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

JSL forum

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Hey, just to save you from the humiliation from the more toxic part of this community, this is not the correct place to request this.

Here is a link to the Character Authorization page. From there you should read the format and post it as such. It will ask for in-character lore for how you learned JSL, so be sure to take the time to write out a detailed paragraph or two about how your character learned it. If you need help writing one, feel free to ask me in PMs or on my Discord account which is shown below!

_secret_otter

Level 0
Hey, just to save you from the humiliation from the more toxic part of this community, this is not the correct place to request this.

Here is a link to the Character Authorization page. From there you should read the format and post it as such. It will ask for in-character lore for how you learned JSL, so be sure to take the time to write out a detailed paragraph or two about how your character learned it. If you need help writing one, feel free to ask me in PMs or on my Discord account which is shown below!
alright thanks so much

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
hey i liked to get perms to jsl for my char he's a deaf male and i'd like it to use so i dont have to use tts please
try to use more detail in the application that person gave you. By detailing a lot the backstory about your character and how they learnt the language it highers the chances to get accepted

Users who are viewing this thread