Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?

Jucc0

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): tacomunch0

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
MST

Describe your activity on the server:
I would most likely be on for 6-8 hours depending on my personal schedule, but other then that I should be able to log on frequently.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I’ve only had one ban my whole time on the server, The ban lasted around 30 minutes to 1 hour, the reason was that I didn’t comply to staff a second time.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course I am aware and that’s why I won’t plan on slacking off.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The librarians have to be one of the most important staff members in every school, they help teachers drive their students success. The librarians work with almost all the students in the school, if a student needs to study, take a break, or read a book and maybe learn something the librarians have no problem with that at all, librarians help students to think critically, and they even provide resources and information for the students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve experienced the art of role playing at the age of 10 on Roblox in all kinds of games I would start of just messing around and having fun, it wasn’t detailed RP at all since I was just still young probably playing with other creative kids I was just kind of exploring to see my tastes, but I was just having fun seeing what role play had to offer until I was 13, that’s when I was getting the hang of it and started getting involved in more detailed RPs on discord and amino, as I role played more and more my wording would start to get better and eventually I would be included in more RPs. But at the age of 15 I found SRP and I explored a little bit, just getting involved in greenie activities, until I started grading up and understanding how things work, I really improved in detailed RP the whole 2 years I spent on SRP. But I’m trying to improve more and just overall have fun and get deeper into the SRP community.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I want to join the School Faculty so I have a reason to get on the server, as I’m always roaming around talking to people I’ve wanted really achieve something and have something to look forward every time I join. But another reason why is so I’m able to pay off my rent with no struggle, as well as some clothes and skins to make my character match the SRP style more, I’ve never got involved in SRP’s adult RP but some friends are telling me to give it a shot and personally I think it sounds like a fun experience but this will be an exciting fresh start.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-jucc0.65320/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-jucc0.65367/ ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Jucc0; Jack Saint [Grade 12]
Jucc0; Enzo S Aurora, Grade 12 - {Applying}
────────────
Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If Enzo were to be in this situation he would politely tell them to stop the cursing, since it is not allowed on school grounds, if they continue the same antics then Enzo would let him know that he has one last warning to stop, if it continues again he’d threaten the student with detention letting the student know that Enzo is on his last straw, if they do continue the antics then he would hand them a detention slip, then take the student somewhere private to talk about their actions and what they did wrong, he’d then tell the student that he always has to watch what he says to people cause it can affect and hurt the person mentally and physically and can even hurt him physically too if a fight were to happen, he then tells him how he doesn’t want staff, students, or anyone to feel like they don’t belong at the school, Enzo then tells the student how he doesn’t want this happening again and how he especially doesn’t want the school staff being disrespected as they work hard to give him the education he needs.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Enzo would immediately jump into action and run towards the fight with a serious look. He would yell to the students and tell them to stop, if the students don’t comply fast then he would step in front of them and try to prevent them from throwing a punch. Enzo knows he could be hit but he understands as he did the same thing their age too, so he can understand their temper and where they’re coming from. Once the fight starts to calm down or extra help comes by Enzo would then hand the 2 student’s detention slips and would let them know if this happens again SLT will be called.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: The students safety comes first so if this situation were to happen Enzo would let some staff members know about it and he’d tell the students to go to class ASAP, Enzo would then walk over to the employee and tell him that what he’s doing is dangerous and can harm people and even himself, Enzo would then sit down somewhere and tell the employee to take a sit as well, he’d then have a serious talk with him and tell him that what he did was not okay and how it could of harmed anyone including the students which Enzo was not happy. He would then tell him that if he saw this happen he would report him to the head of department of their role in the school, if its a really serious matter then Enzo would go and tell any SLT member the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Enzo would enter the lounge with a goofy smirk on his face and greet everyone in the room before walking over to the coffee machine he then makes himself some nice black coffee with no sugar before heading too the free tables, he would then sit down, and put one earphone as he takes little sips of his coffee with his eyes closed, after he was almost halfway done with his coffee he would turn to a faculty member and would start trying to build up a conversation. He first asked “how is work treating you today” and kept the small talk going, he would then walk around to different members just to see how they’re holding up and if enzo noticed a faculty member feeling off, he would go over to them with a drink in his hand handing it over to them along with a “what’s got you down today?” Enzo would try his best to make sure the faculty is feeling well and ready enough for the day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
grabs a book off my desk and sets it gently through a book-end, he then organizes them to each have the same amount of space from each other but as he’s organizing a shelf he spots a book on the floor, immediately he walked over in a fast pace, picked it up and looked at it for a while, he thought it looked like a pretty old book, seeing it was an old book he ran to his office and hopped on his computer to check the date. As he’s checking the date a student comes to the front and he quickly stops what he’s doing and hears him out, the student asked him for a book of the history of Karakura he nods and walks to the back he then searches through each shelf and glances at the tapes on the spines to find it, he then spots a purple tape on one book and slides it right out between 2 other books “I found it!” Excitedly he walks back to the front and asks for a library card, the students hands him a card, he looks at the card for about 10 seconds exactly before handing him the book along with the car “here you go! Remember to return it when your done”

/me Walks over to the back of the office where he finds a box filled with home care supplies, he then searches through the box trying to find what he hoped but as he moves the items around trying to get deeper he finds a good substitute that would do just fine “ah a feather duster, this will do” he then shoved the box back under the shelf, got out of his office and walked to the closest shelf to clean, as he inspects the shelf he finds mold dust and even some spiders but that didn’t stop him from cleaning the shelf as he grabbed each book and gently placed them down on the floor. He then puts on his glasses and starts sweeping all the dirt off the top of the shelf using a flicking in the wrist motion, he slowly worked his way to the bottom of the shelf and as he sweeped off the last bit of dust. He takes a step back and looks at the results and it wasn’t too shabby he was proud with how clean it came out, he then swipes some sweat off his forehead and looked around ready for the next shelf, but as he thought about it more he already knew it was gonna be a long day.

/me Bored of the empty library he sips his coffee patiently waiting for someone to come in, he looked around the whole room while making a sick beat with his foot. lost in the boredom he will anything to get past the day like look at a clock for 30 seconds, then a book, then his shoes, all this just to kill some time. But as he’s lost in his boredom minding his business, 2 students come in each with a book in their hand they would then ask if he could help them on writing a book, he nods and politely tells them to meet him here during lunch if they need help. During lunch the 2 students come by and take a seat at one of the tables, he spots them and walks over to them to take a seat, the 2 students each give them their book for him to read and as he reads he gives some pretty nice compliments and different parts of the 2 stories. After he’s done he then hands them back and gives them both his thoughts “both are excellent both of you just need more work on making the reader feel like they’re there, try making the words more explosive and detailed so the reader can no just see the words but feel them” he then gives them a couple of poems stashed In his pocket and encourages them to come back when they need help again.
────────
In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Enzo Aurora
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Aurora
Preferred Name:
Enzo
Age (Minimum is 25):
Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree
Major(s):
Art History
Minors:
Architecture
Nationality:
Japanese
Known Languages:
Japanese, JSL
Backstory
Early life:

Enzo Aurora was born on February 16, 1997 he is the youngest son of a poor lower class family the “Aurora’s” nothing really interesting happened as a baby other then just being new to the world. But he grew up into pretty healthy 9 year old kid that grew up with almost nothing but some rags and water so him and his family would go to intersections and wash car windows it was hard work but eventually someone would be nice enough to pay him or one of siblings a couple yen, they weren’t the poorest family but they pretty much didn’t really have anything other than some food and water but no shelter, no electronics, absolutely nothing. During Enzo’s early years he would always try to find a way to make some yen with his brothers like sell water bottles, candy, and even flowers. Enzo was close to his brothers since they got him out of a bunch of situations and were always there when he needed them Enzo’s eldest brother JJ was about to graduate High school and he always told Enzo how he would buy him a mansion and they would get rich, Enzo looked up to him he liked how JJ was always so chill about everything no matter the situation he would always take the calmest approach and it’s worked out for him.
Teenage years:
Leading up to becoming 18, Enzo had all his plans sorted out and he knew that reading and writing was his best talent, a few classmates though of him as funny and energetic but most never liked him, ever since his brother got a job as a teacher he was strict towards everyone and people didn’t like him for it, they found out enzo was related to him and started calling him names just because of his brother, even though enzo wasn’t the most popular he still had his group of friends that he met in a keychain club they went in front of stores and sold keychains until they were out and if they ever did get sold out they would split to money with each other including the school. Soon enough he would graduate as held up his diploma proudly towards his mom’s camera, they would later take a trip to Paris with some of his brothers money and would have a blast, even though everyone was having a good time enzo was thinking hard on what he wanted to do now that he was done with school.
Adult years:
Mr During Enzo’s early adult years he would get into college and study most of his days as he wanted to get a well paying job, he would work hard and would apply to different part time jobs to try to make some money while he was there. Even though he would always be studying most of the days he would think about his family and would often visit them and remind them how he’s gonna get a good job for all of them, he could never forget the people who made him into the man he is today. But while eating donuts and drinking black coffee at the coffee shop he would come across some old friends from the keychain club he was in at highschool, apparently they were still close and they immediately started asking each other how they’ve been and it would eventually become a long conversation, after they were done catching up, his friends started telling him how they have a job at KHS and how he should consider applying, he said no and they understood, after they were done exchanging their new phone numbers, Enzo was regretting saying no to the job and he quickly texted one of his friends telling them “Nevermind I need the job” he waited and waited for a reply and after 30 minutes of staring at the phone screen he got one his friend sent him a link to the page and he thought about it for a second before making up his mind and started reading the information of the application, as he read it he had a smirk on his face as he thought to himself how all his hard work payed off for this moment and that he finally has a chance at being able to have a suitable job with friends and maybe move into a more productive part of society.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I’ve haven’t really had the best years a KHS when I was young so I wanna make up for it by having fun working there and to make sure the students don’t feel the same way I did back then, I didn’t have anyone to back me up or tell my problems to. So I wanna be that friend for all the students that come by the library, I’ll make sure they feel welcomed and cared about at KHS

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe that my type of perseverance is hard find in people nowadays, people like to quit when stuff just gets hard, but that’s not me, when things get difficult I tend to stay and face it until I can succeed, that’s some determination that I think can go a long way as most students would most likely be rude or say a negative comment, it won’t phase me. I’d like to say my communication skills and teamwork skills are my best though, you see I love working with people and solving problems with them, it’s just something about working together and bonding that I love, and of course I wouldn’t be afraid to ask for help as I don’t want to mess anything up and they shouldn’t either I’m always eager to help anyone and work by their side.
────────────
Extra
Additional notes about your application: this was extremely fun to write! thank you for your time on reading this.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread