divingblues (Diving)

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do!

Timezone & Country:
Australia and my timezone is AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
ACCEPTED - Teacher App

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on SRP in general is around an 8 out of 10. It really depends on my timing and what I have on. During the weekends and holidays I’m on for around 6-8 hours on my main account. Normally I start early in the morning from 8-9am and go until 8-9pm sometimes. For my times after school hours or on limited times I can be online from 2-4 hours. However, recently I have been able to be online for another 2 extra hours counting to the total of 6 hours after school. If I have homework or other tasks I would get those done first before choosing to log onto the server. Most of my schedule is pretty free right now however so those longer periods of activity are present.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I'm applying for the Judge position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
When it comes to roleplay I normally stay in a small comfort bubble. Recently this year I challenged myself to step outside my comfort zone more often and find my interest's and dislikes, both online and in school. When it came to this field of roleplay and in school I commonly avoided these types of subjects involving governments. When stepping into this, I'm applying because I want a chance. I want to learn something new and give something I never have done before a try. While I may lack the knowledge most people look for. I'm a fast and dedicated student or worker. I want to be able to reach out a little more and meet some new faces, while also having a go at something I normally wouldn't want to do. For my motivation, its the drive to try something new and the drive to learn something new. I love to learn and always have so being given the chance to apply and take part in a faction I've never really thought of being apart of would be really interesting for me. This also is a chance to expand my knowledge on roleplay and develop some knew skills and techniques I don't convey or show currently.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do understand them and I have gone over and read all the laws and constitutions listed, and I’ve memories of them!

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
For myself I have a few goals. One is the fact I want to give something new a go. I never really leaned towards anything like this in roleplay and in my classes offered at school. While its something I'm not involved in I want to have a go and give something new a try. I want to learn. For me, I love learning. Its been a passion of mine for a long time and my main goal coming into this is to try something new. My second goal is to meet new people. I stay in a little friendship bubble and get scared to go out and meet new faces and people. Because of this I just stick with my friends. When it comes to this faction I don't really know too many people that are apart of it. This gives me a reason to open up and talk to more people across the server. For my final goal I want to expand my knowledge in roleplay and try bringing in new skills. This will help to develop my understanding but also help to develop my character who is fairly new.

For my character I have quite a few options and paths as well as goals for her. Koizumi is a fairly new character of mine she's been around for about two months. For Koi I want to give her a chance to open up to people and be more social. In her backstory she kind of was isolated from the world and always had been only recently leaving her house. Koizumi is a serious but also fun character, conveying mystery, confidence and also seriousness. With her I want to have her open up to more people and be more involved in Karakura and the people across the city. I also want to give her a chance to develop and change her personality. As I mentioned, Koi is a fairly new character of mine and this leaves her with a very blank slate for personality and how she acts. The position of Judge as well I find fits her character a lot and I would like to see her there and develop.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Judges are members of the government faction that are responsible for overseeing court cases and trails between citizens or other factions. They overlook the cases and hear from both sides retaining a neutral and controlled perspective over both parties. When it comes to the final decisions judges are the ones to determine the verdict of the trail depending on the evidence and laws brought up throughout the case.

Recently added Judges are now table to sit at the desk alongside Governors and Lawyers to hand out ID's to people across Karakura. They can stay there for a certain amount of time depending how long and stay at the desk assigning ID's to citizens that may request for one.

Judges are also ones to sign warrants, that are then can be delivered to KPD. Commonly done alone by the judge themself. They may also take part in signing off restraining orders determined on the proof shown.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand and I completely respect the decision.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand again and I will dedicate my time when I can to the faction and help out the community and fellow workers!

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I understand that.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read over the rules and I agree to follow all faction rules set.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
It really is dependent on the days OOCly as my timezone is very funky depending on matching times. However, I’ll try my best to make all meetings and events that are available in my time zone when I can and make time for them in my schedule. If I am unable to during school I will try my best to make up for the times.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Koizumi Saiky

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Miss

Current age: 35

Date of birth: July 15th 1988

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Major(s):
Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):
Herbal Medicine

Work experience:
The only work experience I have is partaking in the mock trails during my time earning my Criminal justice degree.

Political background:
While I was taking my course for Criminal Justice I worked from home and took digital classes listening to real court cases and taking part in mock trails they had to offer me. However, other than that I have had no other background.

Nationality & born location: Japanese, Karakura Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Japanese, Jin, and JSL

Criminal record: N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"Hmmmm…. Well to start us off… I believe I have potential in this position. I am a hard worker, focused, and level minded when it comes to situations dealing with people. While I may lack some of the knowledge needed I am willing to learn. I’m a quick learner and made decisions methodically and thoughtfully. When it comes to dealing with most people and trying to listen to others speak I do it quite well. When dealing with people I treat most with utter respect and see everyone as equals. I’d also like to add, I was raised in Karakura all my life so I have first hand knowledge of the city and how most people are. I believe I’m very focused when it comes to dealing with situations and remaining calm under stressful circumstances which in my eyes makes me a good candidate for this position."​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:
  • Please get in touch with me via Discord, @Aania to start the process and get you set up!​
Welcome to the Government Faction! :D

Users who are viewing this thread