Omega+

In-game Name:

ILSTARGAZING

Discord Tag:

ngwzai

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Timezone & Country:

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time, and I live in the United States.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm a very active member of the Roleplay Hub community! I am now the Unverified Gang Black Dragons gang leader as well as a Spartan College Baseball team member. With that said, I rate my activity a seven out of ten because I work OOCLY and get off in the afternoon or at night. I still log on to play at this time; I average approximately 5 - 12 hours of playtime each day.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the Judge position.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've been on this server for a year! I love and like playing on the server, but I've always been a gang role-player, which is enjoyable. I won't say that Gang Rolepay's gradual downfall is causing me to walk away since it isn't. It's like the expression goes, "when the tough get going, the tough kick ass!" It's more about my goals in Gang Roleplay after hitting Unverified Gang. I quit playing the server because I felt that was it for me. I had nothing else to achieve, but the uneasy feeling of not being Verified returned to haunt me. Due to mine and Staff's discussion, I am unable to go into further information regarding my status of becoming a Verified Gang. However, I am confused and uncertain of what I should do if I reach my objective. I don't want to quit, but nothing else excites me. A player reminded me that the only thing I've done is crime roleplay, and they advised me to join a faction. After much convincing, I decided to go for it. Especially since one of my closest friends, Addy (also known as Zaldoria), was a member of the faction before they departed, I want to pay my respects to her by keeping the faction she loved alive and trying to make it the best it could be, just as she would have desired!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Indeed, I have read the laws and the constitutional rights, and I comprehend both.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My character is a go-getter! She thinks that through hard effort, one may achieve anything. Akane will work her way to the top position while soaking up as much knowledge as possible. She wants to learn everything she can in order to improve her chances of having a better life for herself and her children.
But my Out Of Character ambitions are to accomplish the best that I can! I'm not joining the faction for the adult tag, I want to truly improve the faction and climb the ranks by the higher ups seeing my efforts. I'm quite basic, I just want to work as hard as possible while having fun.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Judges have an important role in the legal system, overseeing a wide variety of responsibilities, such as presiding over court cases, officiating weddings and adoptions, and carrying out administrative work at the front desk. They are also responsible for granting restraining orders and warrants when needed. Attending trials is a crucial part of their job, whether they are dealing with civil or criminal cases. During trials, judges must attentively listen to all sides' arguments to ensure that their decisions are fair and unbiased. Judges must always maintain a professional manner and treat all parties participating in the judicial process with respect and decency.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes I understand and agree to these terms.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I realize once more that choosing this job will give me greater responsibility on the server, which I accept.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Without a doubt, fairness must be respected in all circumstances, and a break from the principle should result in suitable repercussions.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I understand and agree to all the terms and rules of the Government Faction

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I should be able to attend! If not, I am happy to free up time or explain why I am unable to go.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“My full legal name is Akane Takada!”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

“During Formal gatherings, I request that you call me by my last name. Mrs.Takada!”

Current age:

“I am 39 Years old!”

Date of birth:

“I was born on January the twelfth nineteen eighty five!”

“I Am Female.”

Academic Degree:

“I have attended law school and graduated from a pristine college named Keio University.”

Major(s):

“I majored in crime Forensics along with Economics.”

Minor(s):

“Along with that I majored in basic Criminal Law & Environmental Science.”

Work experience:

“Before taking this role, I worked as an on-site forensic! I worked in that profession for about six to seven years before I decided to resign from my position on the force. There was a particularly severe case that convinced me not to pursue my passion for it yet. I still like being engaged in criminal investigations when the Karakura Police Department requests my aid!”

Nationality & born location:

“I was born in a small town not far from Karakura and moved here in my mid-twenties. Due to the city's high crime rate, I'd believe that I'd have to had been 21 years old when I pursued the goal of becoming a forensic scientist. This is when I met my current spouse, Tamaki! My husband is originally from New Mexico and relocated down here to improve his life as well. So I had to be quick and learn another language so that I could communicate with him. It wasn't long until I had children with him, and it was wonderful to teach my young ones Spanish as well! But I am entirely Japanese!”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

“I'm of course fluent in Japanese! I'm also fluent in Spanish as well.”

Criminal record:
“My record is completely clean! I've never even had a traffic infraction! But I am aware that my children have made a lot of horrible mistakes and created a lot of havoc and have slandered mine and my husband's last name. I do wish to clear that up by working hard to prove that my last name isn't about criminals but people who went down the wrong path because of what happened in their early childhood.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I feel I am an excellent candidate for this position since I have extensive knowledge of criminal investigations and a strong desire to make Karakura a clean city, as was my objective when I first arrived here! The path did not proceed as planned. However, if the plan fails, alter the plan rather than the goal itself! So I will continue to work hard to become a major contributor to the city's efforts to become more pleasant and crime-free. I really hope that this gesture of good faith will help to clear my and my children's names. I'm an excellent candidate because I'll give it my all, show there on time, complete the tasks, and the most important thing is to offer a smile to everyone that walks through our town hall doors!​

Aania

Level 170
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread