Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
☆ PLAYER INFORMATION ☆

In-game Name:

kufn

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have never been banned before. I make an active effort to stay out of situations that could get me in trouble.

Discord Tag:
My discord is @tim6thy, though my display name will pop as tim.

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do in fact have a working microphone.

Timezone & Country:
I am located in the Eastern Standard Time zone and the United States.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Priest Application - Accepted
Surgeon Application - Accepted
Student Council Application - Accepted
Lore Team Application - Denied
Event Team Application - Denied
KPD Application #1 - Denied
KPD Application #2 - Denied
KPD Application #3 - Denied
Describe your activity on the server:
As of July, I have been an active player on SchoolRP for a year now. I play SRP whenever possible, but I will admit that school limits my activity. This means I am available from around 6 pm EST to 12 am EST. Currently, I am not part of any factions or teams. In the past, I have been a part of EMS, Shrine, College Council, HS Male Football, and HS Cheer. I can say that I have enjoyed every single second that I was a part of these factions. I have met so many new people and made friends, connections, and other things of the sort. My involvement in different activities outside of the server is also significant. I have been a part of three different tailoring servers in the past. These servers included Euphoria, Takagi Corp, and Misfits Tailoring. In these servers, I have had to deal with many different clients, and I’ve learned to manage my time for different tasks and duties so that they can be executed efficiently.

☆ APPLICATION INFORMATION ☆

What position are you applying for?:

I am currently applying for Judge. My original application was for Governor, but I would like to have a more active role in court cases.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ll be honest, I have absolutely zero clue on how to prove my dedication, but hopefully, this proves something. I am looking to grow as a person and player on the server, and improving my reputation is probably my main goal at the moment. Being in the town faction opens opportunities to meet new people in pretty much every faction on the server. I know that as a judge specifically, I will be able to do a lot for the server ICly. Assisting with cases, delivering justice, and doing all sorts of things for the community. The idea of me being a part of something like that is just so exciting. Another driving factor would be the roleplay experience. Being inside the faction is completely foreign to me. It’s an opportunity to meet new people, to just have fun on the server, and best of all, grow as a writer.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I’ve read through the laws, and I can confidently say that I am familiar with them. I am excited to see if I apply the knowledge to my roleplay.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I’ve listed most of my reasons and goals in my motivation, but I will try to add to it. This character is supposed to be the father of one of my friend's characters, GhostFireSwords. I offered to play his character's father, and I believe that this a great to fill the spot. I am excited to get that roleplay experience, as I’ve never actually committed to an adult character that was part of a family. Initially, my goals were based on the development of Karakura. That goal still stands, but since I am swapping my application around I want to focus a little bit more on the crime in Karakura. If my character becomes a judge, he will be able to assist with court cases, no matter how petty they are, and deliver fair judgment. This will also be a great way for Seth to become known within the faction, and if he is successful at his job as a judge, then I plan on running for governor with him in the future.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Judges are referred to as ‘Your Honor’ in court. This is because they are based on fairness. Unlike lawyers, they don’t pick sides until hearing everyone out. They are in charge of gathering information given to them by the attorneys, and they dish out court rulings based on that information. Since judges are a part of the government faction, they are allowed to distribute ID cards to citizens. Providing IDs to citizens is pretty simple to understand. A citizen can pay a small sum of yen and receive an identification card back. Depending on the character's age, they can use this card to buy things like alcohol and cigarettes. Judges are in charge of approving things like warrants and restraining orders. A warrant is a document that allows KPD to make arrests, search someone or somewhere, or any other related action. A restraining order is a protective document that is used to prohibit the interaction of two or more people. They are used in cases of violence, stalking, abuse, or harassment. My knowledge of judge work expands beyond what I have typed up, but I believe these are gonna be the ones that keep judges the busiest.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge that upon being accepted I am subject to removal at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand that I’m expected to be dedicated to my position upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any display of OOC bias towards anyone on the job will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and I agree to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings & events.

☆ IN CHARACTER SECTION ☆

“-” Represents breaks in talking. Either for more questions or just for dramatic effect.

Full name:
“Hello, my name is Seth Ramirez. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“I prefer being addressed as Dr.”

Current age:
“I am currently 44 years of age. I am not exactly the youngest applicant, trust me I know that, but I am quite efficient in what I do.”

Date of birth:
“I was born on the 17th of May, 1977.”

"I am a male, and I go by he/him pronouns.”

Academic Degree:
“I’ve attended multiple different universities. Both in the United States and Japan.” - “ The first University was the University of Wyoming. There I achieved my bachelor's in English. I achieved it rather quickly, only having to attend school for two years.” - “I then took a couple of years off to care for my two sons, and then I went back to the University of Wyoming. There I achieved my master's in Communications.” - “I finally took an entry-level job at a small startup business in Japan, and I eventually climbed the ranks of it. I bought out the company and decided to return back to my studies. I attended The University of Tokyo and achieved my doctorate in Political Science.” - “I believe that I stand at a rather high education level, and that will improve my overall standing as a candidate for this position.”

Major(s):
“I’ve majored in English, Communications, and Political Science.”

Minor(s):
“In my first two years of college, I minored in music, but I never actually completed my education.” - “This was due to me leaving earlier than expected because I achieved enough credit hours to graduate.”

Work experience:
“My work experiences have been rather limited. All for great reasons though.” - “After I completed my master's program, I was offered a position to work for a small construction company. At this company, I was able to work for around four years, before returning to university to receive my Ph.D. in Political Science.” - “I left the company for a brief period of time to focus on my education, and once I returned, I made an offer to the owner. I was quickly able to buy out the company from him.” - “Ever since then, I have remotely worked and I moved to Karakura in order to give my children a more homely life.”

Political background:
Seth's political background isn't something that he can boast about to his friends. He was born in a small town in the middle of no where. He always assumed that his vote or advocation would mean nothing. He watched as his colleagues struggled to make it throughout life. He hadn't realized how much of a disadvantage they were at. It's sad to admit, but Seth is a straight white male, and life hasn't really been unfair to him. Once he reached the working age and was able to get a job, he opened his eyes a bit. He didn't realize the privileges that he was given since birth. After taking the leap and moving to Japan with his two kids and wife, Seth decided to make a change. It didn't matter to him where that change was going to take place. Seth knew that he had to do something. He eventually made a long term goal for himself. He would rise through the ranks of his job, working his way up to COO. He then decided to take his leave and go back to college to get his Ph.D. After he completed his educational journey, he offered the current chair person a deal. He would eventually become the owner of Daikyo Corp. He used his influence within the construction business to start building homes throughout Japan, giving homes to the people in need. He now finds himself in Karakura. He lives peacefully with his wife and two sons, and decided to run for the position of Judge.

“To be honest, I was never very really active in politics.” - “From an early age, I felt like none of that stuff really bothered me. As long as whoever was in charge allowed me to provide for my family, they were okay in my book.” - “Now that I look back at it, I was very foolish for thinking that way. I never realized how impactful politics were until I began to run my own business.” - “Back when I lived in America, I never associated with any of the parties. Democratic or Republic, I just didn’t care. I deeply regret my ignorant decisions.” - “Ever since moving to Japan, I found myself leaning to the more liberal side of politics. I’d like to say that I am pro-peace, and I believe that everyone matters.” - “No group should ever be put to higher standards for any reason.”

Nationality & born location:
“I was born in Wyoming. A large state when it comes to area, but a small state when it comes to population. While I was never sure who my father was, I’ve taken Ancestry tests. They all claimed that I was of European descent, specifically Spain and Portugal.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“I took a course for JSL in my early college days. Surprisingly, I retained most of the information.” - “I claim to be fluent in JSL, and I know enough to hold a good conversation.” - “I can also speak both English and Japanese.”

Criminal record:
“My record is squeaky clean.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
If I were to make it as simple as possible, Seth wants the best for Karakura. Seth see's so much potential when it comes to the city. He has such a brilliant mind when it comes to urban planning. Seth also has other great qualities that would make him a good candidate. He likes to consider himself a people person. Even though it's not always conveyed by his actions, he loves to talk to people. So much so that he doesn't understand peoples fear of public speaking. Outside of work, he has so many different hobbies. It's pretty much impossible to find someone that doesn't share interest with him.

“In all of the placed that I have lived, I have never seen a more lively city than Karakura.” - “People move in and out every single day, and the general population of Karakura is growing at an alarming rate.” - “Since Karakura is growing at such an alarming rate, the crime rates have only gone up from here." - "Recently, my eldest son was attacked by a masked person. This masked person dislocated his jaw, and it pains me that I won't be able to do something about it." - "My son has done nothing to deserve this. He is a great student, a member of the football team, and just a good kid in general." - "I am a citizen of Karakura, a business owner, and most important of all, a father and a husband. I want to make this city peaceful and fun for my family and the other inhabitants.” “My ideas, degrees, and general talent for things like this make me a good candidate.”

Additional Notes:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Even if I am denied, I really enjoyed making this application and planning out this character. I don't think that I have put that much effort into making lore for a character in a really long time. Once again, thank you!
1690650223154.png

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @Zaldoria to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread