Jadeshl#7429

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
CST & United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
http://schoolrp.net/threads/jadeshls-language-application.50029/

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online and on the server most of the time during the day as well as at night. I am a college student and I only have 1 Class in person for about an hour. I take only a couple hours out of my day to study for school. The rest of my time is dedicated to SRP. My time range for my online time is about 6-10 hours day for 7 days a week. I can come online when needed and can attend any meeting when necessary.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am a Criminal Justice Major outside of SRP and studying laws and becoming familiar with them is one of my hobbies I do in my free time. Understanding & watching court cases and proving where justice truly lies is one of my favorite things about criminal justice and law.
I want to improve my knowledge on Laws and being able to direct where justice needs to be placed. I plan on going to law school and I believe that this is a great way to start forming a greater understanding of the flow of the courthouse.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have a great understanding of Karakura's law's & Constitutional rights. I plan to study them and constantly stay up to date. I am constantly doing this OOC because of my major and will constantly be on top of laws that change within the city.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I do have a lot of goals for myself and for my character. For me, personally I want to form a better knowledge on Court cases and how the flow of the courthouse. I plan on becoming a Lawyer one day and i want to learn more from a safe environment, like SRP. For my character, Hikari has a strong sense of morals and righteousness within her knowledge of laws. I want her to be able to help as many people in Karakura as she can and help provide justice to those who have been harmed.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Judges are supposed to maintain a professional mindset of the Law and shouldn’t be swayed or changed due to certain interests, ideas of the public, and the thought of criticism. A judge should listen and decide matters based on the evidence of the cases before them and should maintain order and decorum in all judicial proceedings. They are to uphold the law to the highest degree and should be maintained at that degree. They are to remain neutral and unbiased in all hearings

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand and accept that if I'm accepted, I can lose my role at any time. I will try my absolute best to ensure that this will never happen.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand and will be dedicated to my job and responsibilities that my position requires, if I am accepted for the position. I can say without a doubt that if I'm accepted i will constantly be online to learn and become a part of this role.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand the consequences if I show OOC bias towards anyone while my character is on the job. I can say and promise that I will never show OOC bias when I am on and off duty.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have read and agreed to the Government Faction Rules and promise to always uphold them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, of course! Most of my time is dedicated to SRP and can attend meetings whenever need be.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Hikari Fujioka

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
June 26th, 1991

Academic Degree:
Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice
Master of Arts in Legal Studies
Ph.D. in Legal Studies - >Juris Doctorate

Major(s):
Undergraduate Degree: Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
Master’s Degree: Legal Studies
Doctor of Philosophy: Legal Studies

Minor(s):
Undergraduate Degree: Law

Work experience:
I started off my work experience as a contract Lawyer in Hiroshima, Japan. I worked there for about a couple of years (2-3) before I was offered a position as an associate lawyer at another Law firm, I continued my work, trial by trial, and I quickly came up and became a Partner at my Law firm. Although, I was excelling in defending my clients, A local judge, Naoki Arakaki, in Hiroshima gave me an opportunity. He allowed me to apply my work differently. He let me shadow his work and helped me expand my mind from defending clients to interpreting and applying the law, approving search warrants, & even reading and evaluating information from motions, claim applications, records, and other documents. While shadowing his work the only cases he let me take were mainly civil cases, so i was determining liability and damage. After a while, I was able to take on one big case where the defendant was guilty and was charged with Attempted Capital Murder. I truly love the experience that was given to me and wish to continue this line of work in Karakura, Japan

Political background:
Since taking on my shadow work with Naoki Arakaki, i have been taught how to have a neutral mindset with each case presented. Politically, I am Independent. Crime has affected my life and has taken my family from me. I still choose not to bring politics into the mess, for no matter what had happened, the situation would've been the same. I want the citizens of Karakura to feel safe and trust the wave Justice in someone who has no political affiliation. People should trust in someone who knows their judgement won't be swayed and have been practicing Law for several years. I aim to provide justice and to take evidentially proven criminals and put them in prison. However, with each case given, I will always remain neutral and be unbiased. As being trained by a judge, I will decide verdicts while upholding the law to the highest degree.

Nationality & born location:
Nationality: Japanese
Born Location: Hiroshima, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese

Criminal record:
I have no criminal record

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I would be a good candidate for this job because I have worked as a Judge and had shadowed for 1.5 years before taking my first case. I am dedicated to law and upholding justice where it is needed. I am strong willed, open-minded, and I always keep my demeanor professional. I went to Law school at Hiroshima University and earned my PH.D. and along with that my Juris Doctorate. Before working as a Judge, I was told by Naoki Arakaki that I had a kind personality and he loved seeing me talk with the attorneys and defendant lawyers before and after work. I was handpicked from my job to become a Judge and that alone tells me I am more than qualified for the job at hand. As a former lawyer, I am great with getting my point across and making a decision when need to. I believe I am the perfect candidate for this job, and I hope you see so as well.​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I've decided to DENY this application

Your application was great, unfortunately we decided that others stood out a little more to us. We greatly encourage you to re-apply when more spots become available!

Users who are viewing this thread