Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

ACCEPTED APPLICATIONS:
French Language Application

Italian Language Application

JSL Language Application

Reporter Application

German Language Application

Describe your activity on the server:
Some days I am required to remain off of my PC unless it’s for school or work purposes as to avoid distraction. When I’m not occupied with work or school, half of my spare time is spent playing on SRP, sometimes online up to 3-5 hours. On a scale of 1-10, I’d rate my current activity about a 6, though right now I’ve been fairly inactive or AFK when online as I don’t have anything to work towards, having just got out of the reporter faction, and as well just left GangRP. Given a good excuse, I’ll find any reason to hop on and play, and I think my activity would definitely increase given a something to work towards.​

1709494397633.png

What position are you applying for?:
Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation OOCly is to take the next step into the higher levels of the SRP experience. I’ve played since December of 2022, and believe it’s time to retire from the role of a high schooler. I made an attempt with the reporter faction on a different character, though my motivation at that time was to expand my strength in writing, and ultimately got burnt out and did not achieve my goals. I’d love to steer the motivation I’ve built towards a different faction that interests me, and I think I could pilot the role of a judge quite well for the purpose of SRP.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have studied the laws and constitutional rights, and though I haven’t needed to exercise them, I have been alongside people who have needed to, and as well people who practice these laws and rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I believe I have the ICly motive to become a part of the government faction, as my character has been previously surrounded and involved with people within the government, and have not only seen both the good and bad within it, but as well has interacted with the corruption that he has seen outside of the government. With joining the faction I believe my character could be a good addition to creating a more fair and just system in Karakura.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
It’s the sole duty of a judge to act impartially towards all parties they work with, and hold the values of law and the rights of the people above personal intrigue. The powers invested in those whose duty is to be fair and just to all must be used accordingly and appropriately, as to not overstep the bounds of corruption or influence, and steer themselves from deceptive practice. In the sense of RP, I believe this must be followed OOCly through the person playing the role of a judge, and then appropriately applied ICly to the people involved in such cases.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge the above.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the rules, and agree with the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Depending on the given time, yes.​

1709494438424.png

Full name:

Danyon Muroto

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
December 2nd, 1997

Academic Degree:
“I studied at Nagoya University for a year to obtain my Bachelors in law before leaving for Italy for a year to be an understudy of a law practice. After which, I returned to Nagoya to obtain my Masters Degree.”

Major(s):
Law, Political Science, History

Minor(s):
Sociology, Psychology

Work experience:

RECORD MAINTENANCE - Age 22 to 23
“While living in Nagoya and pursuing my degree in law, I desperately needed a job to maintain a stable living. With experience in digital maintenance and record keeping, I applied for a record maintenance job for a public library outside of the university, and maintained a hefty workload there until I obtained my bachelors. Afterwards, I left the job to pursue an internship with a law practice for a year in Italy.”

LAW STUDENT INTERN - Age 23 to 24
“In all honesty, I was just searching for an excuse to visit Italy.. It’s hard to turn down any reason to visit my family's native country. I managed to find an internship with a law practice based in Barletta, and I simply couldn’t turn down a better deal. I used this opportunity mainly to help prepare for graduate level studies. I shadowed a lawyer in numerous cases, and practiced further in mock trials. While in Italy, I managed to find the time to work with judges willing to aid in the preparation. At the end of the internship, I returned to Nagoya to begin my graduate studies.”

Nationality & born location:
Nationality: Italian-American
Born location: Stowe, Vermont

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
English
Italian
Japanese
French
JSL
German

Criminal record:
“No criminal record.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“My candidacy for this position stands out for my dedication to the role of justice in Karakura. I want to help right what is wrong that I have seen within and outside, though that isn’t my sole purpose for joining. I simply want to see Karakura become a better place, having been the hometown for my upcoming such as my education, lifestyle, and purpose, and wish that best opportunity to the many who arrive here, whether they are seeking those reasons or not. I am well versed in my practice and believe I have the power to do right by this role as a judge for the people, and hope that you’ll see my dedication to this job as detailed before you in my application.”

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread