players online

Judge | Prizebox's application

OGMint

Level 9
ScaryBook
ScaryBook
Notable+
Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?: applying on Prizebox.
Also have the accounts OGMint and StressCat
Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): OGMint#3481
Do you have a microphone? yes
List your timezone and country: EST, United States
How active are you on the server?: Between 5-6 hours a day. I will be inactive from December 22 to January 7th due to traveling for the holidays.
Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): No bans nor warnings.
Link any past applications below:
Languages:

Roles:

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?: Judge
What is your motivation for applying?: I'm interested in the new role play that occurs in the government faction and excited to learn from a new perspective of the law and order of the city. It's enjoy being part of factions that play a bigger part in the community and I've learned a lot about the responsibilities while playing as a teacher, and I would like to continue making a good influence in the city as a government worker.
Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?: yes, my character will continue to learn about the governmental process of establishing and enforcing laws to maintain order in the city and learn to view the perspectives of others to make the right and fair decisions and strengthen her sense of justice more and more.
Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?: I am aware of this along with anything else done that is wrong.
Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc): I recognize this and will remain always on the rightful side of the law.
Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: yes
Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?: yes, I have read them multiple times.
Do you have a good understanding of this position?: I do, but would like to have more information about it as in how it's done icly.
Summarize what your position does in the town: The judge has the role of viewing, listening and making decisions in courts and other decisions that are involved within the governmental authorities that take place.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name: Minah Bari
Preferred name & Title: Miss. Minah
Current age? (25+): 25
Past job experiences?: I've been doing plenty of work for the community such as visiting the sick people at the hospital and making donations to the monastery.
What plans do you have for the town?: I will do everything I can to enforce the law and maintain the order ii Karakura
What jobs will you execute with this position? Attend to court cases, meetings with other governmental authorities and make decisions and give feedback on what is taken to the table of discussion.
Do you practice any sort of religion?: Yes, Shintoism
How did you get into politics?: after seeing what happens in the city with the criminal activities and other law enforcement often required to recruit more people, I decided to study law and politics in college to be able to help and take place in the government of Karakura to encourage the community and enforce the law and order of the city to make it a safer place to live and grow.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: No crimes committed.
Nationality & Born location: Japanese, born in Karakura, Japan.
Fluent languages: (Underline your native): Japanese and Japanese Sign Language (JSL)

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however we have decided to deny your application.​

Users who are viewing this thread