Level 1
RedKoolaidPacket
RedKoolaidPacket
Omega
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

RedKoolaid2

Previous bans (include appeal links):

I have never actually been banned except for an altercation where my sister got banned and since we have the same IP they banned both of us (thinking that we were one person). But with proof sent to staff in DMS that I was not the same person, I was unbanned.

Discord Tag:

RedKoolaidPacket#2835

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Timezone & Country:

The United States | PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Links to any current & past applications:

Korean Application For My Main Account:
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-applicatiom.43087/

Librarian Application For My Main Account:
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-employee-application-school-employee-application.43133/

JSL Application For My Main Account:

Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/redkoolaidpackets-jsl-application.44255/

JSL Application For My Friend's Account (They were unable to make a Forums Account)

Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ffgbrother’s-jsl-application.44719/

Describe your activity on the server:

I am active when I can be during the weekdays. Due to school, I may not be that active during the week. I usually get on 2-4 times during the week for a duration of 2-5 hours each time. On the weekends I most likely get on every day, for a duration of about 3-6 hours each time.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:

For as long as I have been playing SRP I have always wanted to be a part of a big role on the server. I want to provide and be a part of a meaningful part of roleplay and with this Judge position, I believe that I will be able to do that. I have also been eyeing the government positions for a couple of months now. In real life, I have an interest in Law and Government and if I were to be able to get the Judge position, I believe that I can be able to use this interest to make the community even better than it already is.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I have a good understanding of Karakura's laws and constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

OOC Goals: My main goal, as I said before is to provide a meaningful and fun part of roleplay with this role. Another goal I have is to solve IC problems, such as excessive crime and violence inside Karakura. But with that, I also want to be able to enhance Law & Government RP with this role.

Character Goals: My character (Kenji Hall), wants to be able to reduce the levels of crime inside Karakura. With the gang issues and other illegal activities going on, he wants to be able to make Karakura a better and safe environment for its citizens by rightfully convicting those who commit these wrongful crimes. He also wants to be a major part of Karakura's community. He wants to provide wisdom and advice for Karakura's youth and help them go onto the right path.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A judge is an honorable person who makes the final decision in a court case. When in the trial, the judge has to listen wisely to everybody's side and evidence in order to make a rightful conviction. They also facilitate/approve negotiations and deals between opposing parties in a courtroom. They use established laws and guidance to settle sentencing. This role is a very important job, in with wrongful convictions and bad reputations can sacrifice the job in an instant. Anybody who serves as a judge must be an overall good person and fair-minded. They have to be able to make the community in which they serve, a better place legally and politically.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I do acknowledge that I can be removed from this position at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I do understand that I am needed to be dedicated to my position upon being accepted and I certainly will be.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I am aware that OOC bias towards anybody on this job is unacceptable and will result in a punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I have read and I do agree to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I am able to attend weekly meetings and events. If anything is to come up before one of these meetings/events I will be sure to make note of it and let it be known.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kenji Hall

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Mr. Hall

Current age:

Date of birth:

7/30/1962
(July 30th, 1962)

Male

Academic Degree:

Master’s Degree in Law (JD)

Major(s):

Political Science
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):

Communications
Economics
Psychology

Work experience:

I have worked in Politics for 34 years. After passing the Japanese Bar Exam, I started as a lawyer at age 26. From then on I worked as a Criminal Justice prosecution lawyer for about 19 years and then moved on to being a Civil Rights Lawyer until going back to Criminal Justice 15 years ago.

Political background:

As said before, I have been working in Politics for 34 years. With this time, I have been able to create an amazing reputation. With a case-winning percentage of 74.5% overall, I have had many great reviews from clients and co-workers. I started law school in Karakura Japan, then ultimately moved with my family at age 26 to Kyoto, Japan to officially work as a lawyer. I then came back to Karakura at age 29, worked as a lawyer here, and then moved away again to Kyoto, at age 33. I have worked as a regular lawyer until being approved and promoted for Attorney General, at age 45. From then on, I have been an Attorney General for Kyoto, Japan but then about 2 months ago I decided to move back to Karakura, Japan hoping to become a Judge for this wonderful city.

Nationality & born location:

Nationality: Korean
Born Location: Busan, South Korea

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Japanese, Korean

Criminal record:

N/A
(Never have been in trouble with the law)

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I am a good candidate for this job because of my work experience, ability to communicate and understand others both politically & mentally, and my overall motivation to serve justice for the horrible acts that have been committed towards the citizens and the public areas of Karakura, Japan. My work experience has positively affected who I am as a person. Being able to meet people of all kinds and look at their stories, has allowed me to approve of myself in ways that without this wonderful experience I would've not been able to be and become who I am today. My ability to communicate and understand others politically and mentally has always benefited me in Government jobs such as this one. With this trait, I am able to figure out different ways and mechanisms of how different people act. This trait can also benefit me in the courtroom, it can help me determine whether something actually happened or not. Lastly, my motivation to serve justice for the wrongful and shameful things that have occurred in this city can and has always been able to have me serve my job efficiently and with great purpose.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reading through it I've decided to accept this:
  • Very good application, with all the necessary information listed
  • Message me on Discord or start a conversation on the forums in order to get things set up

Users who are viewing this thread