mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Judge | The_King54739's Application

Royal Mountain Productions Proudly Presents:
The_King54739's Judge Application

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In-game Name:
The_King54739

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have never been banned

Discord Tag:
The_King54739#3473

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do.

Timezone & Country:
United States, CST.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
I have not applied before.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a fairly active member of the server, I would say that I play about 2+ hours a day on the server.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying to be a judge.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I want to create fair and equal justice to the city of Karakura.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goals for my character are to create fair and equal justice as well as doing my best to punish those who do people any harm.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The main role of a judge is to preside over a court, listen to a jury, conduct an efficient trial in a swift manner, and sentence those found guilty. A judge also can deal with domestic issues and other cases. A judge is also responsible for setting bail, bonds, and any disruptions do their courts civil or criminal cases.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes I do.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes I do.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Trevor Russel Menefield

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
August 6 1981

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Politics
Law

Minor(s):
Philosophy
Economics
Criminal Justice

Work experience:
I was originally a lawyer for 14 years then I entered politics and became a mayor and served 2 terms and then finally I worked as a lawyer for 3 more years.

Political background:
I served as a mayor for 2 terms.

Nationality & born location:
I was born in Canada and then we moved to the United States when I was 3 years old.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
I speak English, Spanish, and Chinese.

Criminal record:
I do not have a criminal record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
What makes me a good candidate to become a judge is my deep knowledge and understanding of law as well as my legal and political background. My mom was a federal judge and my dad was a district attorney and then went on to serve in congress so I am not new to the legal process or politics. I think that with my legal knowledge and experience that I can greatly impact the district courts of the city of Karakura.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Created by:
The_King54739 aka Trevor R. Menefield

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • We would like to see more detail in your application, as well as more activity regarding other factions​

Users who are viewing this thread