Discord Tag:
whisperthefallen

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes.

Timezone & Country:
GMT-5 || EST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity has fallen down a small bit, but, for the most part, I try to get on at least once a day for a few hours whenever I'm available, which is usually in the evenings. At the least 5-8 hours if I'm able to, more precisely around 5 pm-12 am if possible, with a few exceptions like spending time to eat and such. On the server itself, depending on the character I'm on, I'm usually running around the map or trying to interact with people around the shrine.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge.

What is your motivation for applying?:

Well, my main goal is I hope to get back into the government faction. For the short time I was there, I had lots of fun interacting with the other government workers and participating in trials and even doing more mundane things like being at the front desk. My second reason is simply for the fact that I still enjoy criminal justice-related things, so this is a cool way to be able to explore even more of my hobbies IRP.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Well, with my character Kurai, I'm using this as a chance for him to be able to have more interactions with people easily and make new friends and such. And for me personally, my main goal from this is to try and be in the faction for as long as possible since I did thoroughly enjoy my time the first bound in.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Specifically in SRP, they're responsible for a few things such as handing out warrants or marriage certificates, giving restraining orders, and officializing adoptions. The most important job is overseeing trials, acting as an unbiased party that makes sure everything is fair and court proceedings run smoothly and without much issue. In a way, they can be described as the ‘referee’ of the judicial system. They do their best to preserve the peace and make sure justice is dealt accordingly and fairly.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware, yes.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have, and do.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
For the most part, I should be able to, assuming nothing comes up.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kurai Nikos

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Nikos

Current age:

Date of birth:
May 2nd

Academic Degree:
Criminal justice

Major(s):
Criminal Justice, Law

Minor(s):
Entomology, Psychology

Work experience:
“Well, if we're going back all the way back, I remember this nice old lady—hope she's doing well and healthy—but, in high school, there was this nice old lady who ran a convenience store. I spent most of my older teenage years there from 16-18 doing things like manning the register or stocking up shelves with food or cleaning things such as the freezers with ice cream and other sweets. After I said bye to the old lady, I went into college, and to make a bit of extra cash as a broke student, I did smaller jobs at construction sites, specifically masonry construction… Actually, I think that's the reason I have back pains from time to time. It's totally not because of my age; I'm only 30! Not that old.”

Nationality & born location:
"Born and semi-raised in Japan."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Greek, Korean

Criminal record:
None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“Well, glad you asked! I'm a very punctual person. I try my best to be places when I'm supposed to be there and do things on time when I need them to be done. I try my best to be a peacekeeper and make things fair and equal for everyone involved. I strive to make sure everyone is given a fair and unbiased trial since I know personally how important such things are. I'm also very dedicated and put as much passion as I can into everything I do.”​

Last edited:

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application.

Users who are viewing this thread