WhisperTheFallen

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
GMT-5 | EST
Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Spanish Application (accepted)

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually very active on the server, averaging around 5-7 hours of playtime during the weekdays and sometimes playing up to 10-14 hours on weekends and days when I'm mostly free. I engage in various activities, such as running around and participating in random roleplay scenarios or simply hanging out at the shrine. When I'm particularly bored, I spend hours grinding my attributes.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main goal is to gain more experience in roleplay, opening up new opportunities for interactions with a broader community and exploring a completely new faction. Another motivation stems from a long-standing interest I've had in criminal justice in general. I want to understand how being a judge on SRP differs from being a judge in real life and how I can apply my real-world knowledge of the judicial system into SRP.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I've read and understand Karakura’s laws and Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
A personal goal I have for myself with applying is wanting to be in as many factions as I possibly can. It's been a long-standing goal of mine to try and be able to enter as many factions as I can to gain more connections through the server. Along with, as I said before, just wanting to interact with more people in general.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The best way to describe what a judge does is to uphold the law and preserve justice in society. They do this by overseeing legal proceedings like trials and hearings to ensure everything is done in a fair manner. They use the law to make decisions on cases after reviewing them with an unbiased opinion. Overall, they ensure peace and justice are maintained within society and make sure the legal rights of citizens are protected. Specific SRP tasks include issuing warrants, officiating marriages, filing restraining orders, and front desk work.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware and understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
For the most part, I will be able to, but some things may come up hindering my ability to attend certain times.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kurai Nikos

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Kurai

Current age:

Date of birth:
May 2nd

Academic Degree:
Criminal justice

Major(s):
Criminal justice, Law

Minor(s):
entomology, psychology

Work experience:
"I'll be honest, my work experience is quite unsatisfactory due to the fact that I simply never had much time to work, especially during my college days. However, when I was in high school, I had smaller part-time jobs to afford some things. From the age of 16 until graduation, I worked at a store, mainly stocking shelves and working the register. During my freshman year of college, I spent some time working at smaller construction sites and landscaping for private contractors. Sometimes, I would also assist a kind elderly lady in my neighborhood with selling her food. Though I didn't want her to pay me, she insisted, so I suppose that counts as a job."

Nationality & born location:
"I was raised and born in Japan so that makes me a Japanese Native"

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese

Criminal record:
None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I've always been committed to ensuring fair treatment for everyone, and my genuine dedication to empathy makes me a strong candidate. My background in both law and criminal justice further strengthens my qualifications. Through firsthand experiences, I've learned the importance of equality and fair treatment, shaping who I am and guiding my approach as a judge. I strive to uphold these principles, ensuring that everyone, including the guilty, is treated with respect and fairness."​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @adalynoc to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread