o_o_o_f#4406

Do you have a working microphone?:
No, hoping that isn't a big deal.

Timezone & Country:
GMT+1 & United Kingdom
Edit: Timezone changed, now GMT+0

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I've only joined this server a few months ago and I've enjoyed my time here! I've met so many great & nice people through roleplaying as a teacher & a student and I would love to have a completely new and fresh roleplaying experience. I generally play on the server with my main, o_o_o_f, because I enjoy being a teacher & roleplaying my role amongst different people. I don't really play on my alt account, xquii, as much however mainly because the roleplaying experience has felt incredibly repetitive & quite dull as of late and I've just gotten bored playing as a student. In terms of my time management, I can usually be on for a few hours every day during the evening and on the weekends, I will be able to dedicate a lot more free time because.. well it's the weekend. Maybe around 6 hours on the Saturday & Sunday to be specific, mostly just depends on my college work-load but I should be able to manage.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have a lot of reasons for why I'm motivated to become a judge. First of all, judges just seem cool. They have a very significant duty and possess a big responsibility for a lot of the law topics that take place throughout Karakura. Any decision that they make impacts Karakura heavily so it is important that the people occupying these roles are open-minded as well as unbiased & I believe I fit these characteristics. Secondly, I simply just want a new roleplaying experience. For the few months that I have played the server, it's all been centred around school and it's just been getting really repetitive so I just want something that's new and refreshing. Something like the role of a Judge would provide me with a new experience, it's to do with law & the city and mostly unrelated to school, it would be a brand new experience for me which is why I would love to become a Judge. In terms of why I wish to be a judge specifically and not other roles apart of the city faction is simply because the responsibilities of a Judge stands out to me the most. The duties a Judge has simply just feels more interesting for me personally and I feel that I am able to get more roleplay experience out of a Judge rather then a Lawyer or a Governor!

Along with a completely new and hopefully refreshing roleplaying experience, I would love to be in the eyes & shoes of a Judge in Karakura, or a Judge in general. I would absolutely love to see how the world of law works from the perspective of a Judge. There are usually Netflix shows revolving around lawyers and their perspective in court, how they do their job in a life-or-death battle at court, but the perspective of a Judge is always disregarded and I suppose, forgotten about, it's really unclear what life as a Judge looks like, which leads into one of my reasons why I'm motivated to become a Judge. See the world in their eyes, see how they deal with the world of law and enter the shoes of a professional Judge!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
As I'm applying for a role that's revolved around them.. I do. I will also check up on them occasionally for any changes.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes! For me personally, I'd love to get a better understanding of the world of law & indulge in topics regarding it. I'm studying law OOCly so I would love to attain a role revolving around law on the server so it can develop my current knowledge & understanding of how certain scenarios act out, for example, criminal trials. And whilst law on a Minecraft server may not even be that similar nor at all applicable to real life circumstances, I still feel that it would be beneficial to still see how things play out. Secondly, and I've reinforced this point in previous questions, but I'd love to get a fresh new experience of roleplaying. Being a Judge is a unique job to me personally given how I've played the server so far so if I were to get accepted, I'd love to be able to experience a new environment! Along with having more roleplaying experience, I'd love to meet new people & make friends with others who are also in the city faction/a judge as well, it'd help my socializing skills with others. And lastly, of course, entertainment purposes. With how versatile the role of a Judge is, I'm sure I'd be able to have plenty of fun with the different kinds of opportunities that will present itself in due course, simply just make friends and have an absolute blast!

For my character, I would love for him to just get involved with the subject of law. He wishes to deliver fair & unbiased justice to those who definitely deserve it. He wants to make sure that the wrongdoers of Karakura are punished sufficiently & swiftly, simultaneously being competent and open-minded on the job. All this will surely and hopefully help to develop my character's lore and give his existence some sort of in-depth meaning. Currently, my character is a college student who is invested in crime and law, so becoming a judge will fulfil his interests. What makes him special however, is his excess amount of maturity. He is mature and never acts out of turn, he is obedient and does what he is told if it fits with his internal policy, which again, is good characteristics & traits to have as a Judge.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A Judge has a lot of duties/responsibilities and it's become a very versatile role within the government. For starters, they are in charge of observing cases & trials that happen within the court, whether they are guilty or not guilty, liable or not liable. They make sure that there is no form of disruption during the trial or anything that can hinder one side of the party. If said party is found guilty/liable, a Judge is also responsible for providing the appropriate and reasonable punishment to them. This is the commonly known duty that Judges have, however they have other responsibilities as well.

One of which was added just recently, they have gotten the privilege to legalize marriages (along with Governors too). For a small price of 10,000 Yen as well as the mutual consent of both sides of the marriage, a Judge is able to make it official, which in my opinion, is a super nice roleplaying touch. Judges can also contribute major assistance to the KPD through signing & accepting warrants which allow the Karakura Police Department to enter people's apartments and search them for whatever they need to search them for, although judges are only expected to grant these warrants if they have been requested for a sufficient reason, they cannot be requested nor granted for no reason at all.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yep.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yep, I will stay dedicated, committed and put a lot of effort if I were to be accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yep, I acknowledge that showing OOC bias is a very negative thing, so I will be sure not to do it.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yep.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I should be able to most of the times however if something comes up, I will be sure to notify the faction lead prior to the meeting/event.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kage Aokomura

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Aokomura

Current age:
33 years of age.

Date of birth:
4th of September, 1989

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's

Major(s):
Criminology & Sociology

Minor(s):
Law & History

Work experience:
"Uh.. well you see- That's the problem. I lack any relevant work experience related to the job.. you see.. I struggle being independent. I have all these high hopes & aspirations and making impactful changes to the world around us.. but getting a job? Man, I tell ya.. that is just another level of difficulty. But hey, hey, I did try! Honestly, I did! I really do want to make an impression, so whilst it may not be thaaat relevant, I do have some sort of experience with working. There was that one time I helped my mom run her café! Yeah, I remember! Basically she was incredibly sick, didn't feel like getting out of bed nor even make my breakfast.. outrageous, I know, but I offered to take over for the day! It was quiet, sure, but it was experience at least! I remember talking to one of the waitresses and she taught me different aspects of her job! Like uh, having a friendly demeanour, straight posture so that you look approachable, dependable & professional. Oh and and, there was that time when I helped my dad at some car mechanic shop thingy place, honestly.. I forgot what it was since it wasn't that interesting but I remember that he was struggling to change the back tire of a car.. so ya know what I did.. yep! I did it for him.. So um.. to sum it all up.. I do have some experience but I suppose it's quite negligible if you think about it.. But I promise that my lack of experience will not hinder my performance on the job, I am a well-rounded & competent person!"

Political background:
"Politics.. eh.. Yeah they ain't really my strong place, I don't really know that much about politics and all that stuff nor do I wish to pay any attention to it. I mean I guess it's kinda cool though! I guess ya can make big changes to the world if you're good with politics and the history of it.. I mean, I think it's a really hard job! You gotta pay attention to like.. what? Hundreds of people? You gotta make 'em all happy and I don't wanna imagine how hard of a job that is since everyone is so different & unique.. I guess I never really thought about all the hard work that people in politics do.. Oh yeah, I guess there's also a lot of controversy regarding people in power with the political side of things, I hear people all the time say they ain't doing a good enough job, corruption this, corruption that, but eh, I don't believe 'em, they should try putting themselves in their boots, it's a hard job, it can be stressful at times so I guess not everyone makes the best decisions on the hardest of stuff.. Um.. off topic, yeah.. but I'm not really a politics guy, so I don't know much!"

Nationality & born location:
Japanese, Karakura.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese.

Criminal record:
"None, I am a very well-behaved person!"

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I have a lot of characteristics & traits that make me an extremely capable candidate. For starters, I am incredibly mature. Perks of being mature lead to well-informed and productive discussions. Mature people are able to act professionally whilst on the job without acting out of line versus immature people who may be unreliable and will statistically do their duty incorrectly a majority of the time. Furthermore.. I am very dedicated and committed to doing my job! It may not sound like much, but I assure you that I will give my absolute 100% whilst I'm performing my duty. My absolute love & interest in the world of law will keep me motivated 'til the ends of time so trust me, I will do my job to an absolute satisfactory degree. And of course, I cannot forget the absolute vital trait that is required in a Judge.. being impartial and not having a single ounce of bias within you! Cases are to be as fair as possible, period, if we want this, we need unbiased judges, such as myself!

I should also point out the social aspects of my life, whilst they may seem irrelevant to the job at first, they are an absolute necessity regardless of the job! As a Judge, you need to be able to project your voice, you need to be nice and clear as well as being confident in the way you speak, and I fit this criteria! From a young age, my parents have always encouraged me to go outside of my comfort zone, talk to people, don't shy away from them because they're people too, it's because of that mindset that allowed me to become confident in who I am today. Someone who consistently and relentlessly doubts themselves are not fit for the job, you need to be determined and confident as people's lives are always on the line, this is what I think makes me a good candidate for the job."

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I've decided to keep this application on PENDING

Your application was great, unfortunately we decided that others stood out a little more to us at the moment. I'll keep this application pending until more spots open up, if you'd like to have this application removed/denied please DM me on discord at: oZinth#0001

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

I've decided to ACCEPT this application, Congratulations.

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, Please DM me at oZinth#0001 to get started or @me in the Karakura Town's discord.

Users who are viewing this thread