Level 6
jugheads
jugheads
Notable
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
jugheads

Previous bans (include appeal links):

Only had one, yet it was resolved with no appeal.

Discord Tag:

caz#0001

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:

EST, and America.

Links to any current & past applications:

Jugheads | Police Application.

Jugheads | Slovakian Language Application.
Jugheads | Russian Language Application.
Jugheads | German Language Application.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on a decent bit, usually around 5-7+ hours per day!

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've been in and out of every single type of work including EMS, School Worker, Police Officer, etc. So as of this moment, I would wish to use this more as an opening for different types of roleplay as I had recently been working for the KPD. I know most of the laws, and rights of every citizen due to this. Seeing the application show up, I decided hey, why not go out on a limb and try something new!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I do understand the laws and the rights. As I was recently in the KPD and had to understand most of the laws to pass exams.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My character in this role will help govern the town of Karakura. He will be at important meetings, and most importantly he will be there for the town. He also wishes to gain the trust of the town of Karakura.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

To me, being the Governor of Karakura would mean, taking on the challenges of the town. Governors deal with people directly, kind of like a Mayor they get fed instant feedback on the town and what's wrong with it. They try their hardest to solve any negative feedback. They also with the new update, help with solving ids for the citizens of Karakura. Understanding that the Lawyers and Judges deal with harder things, like in the courtroom, yet Governors make sure things even out smoothly; and help in any shape or form possible.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I do understand this and can promise I will be dedicated.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Fully aware of this, and will not be biased or have hatred towards people OOCly, and or ICly.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have; and do agree.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, and if I won't be able to I can give reasons.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Mengyao Hé.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Hé

Current age:

Date of birth:

March 21, 1994

Male.

Academic Degree:

Bachelors.

Major(s):

Political Science.

Minor(s):

Business, and Economics.

Work experience:

Mengyao has been throughout a lot of jobs, including some politically. Back in China, he was an ****yst. After his work in that, he switched jobs to a Foreign Language Interpreter, helping people understand common languages.

Political background:

During his life, Mengyao would always try to better his small town in China. Whether it be, on the school board for the district, or as a part of the Mayor's faction helping him make decisions. He would always try to better a town and wishes to still do that today, in Karakura.

To Form a List of Past Job Experiences;
1. School Board Organizer,
2. Co-Leader in a rights movement in China.
3. Foreign Language Interpreter
4. Sign Language Translator

Nationality & born location:

Chinese, and born in Hongcun, China.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Chinese, Japanese, and JSL.

Criminal record:

None.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
With Mengyao's work preferences, he is a valid candidate for the job. He wishes for the town to be addressed under calamity and correctness. Not liking the idea that the whole town is led by crime. He understands he can't do much to fix it, as that results in the police district. Yet he will donate any amount of yen to help the problem situate out of the crime-filled backgrounds. And try to show them that there is a better path. He will thrive every day he wakes up, and every day he sleeps that the town of Karakura will understand freedom, and for the people to be at peace to speak their thoughts being free to state them.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants and is missing lots of details
  • Re-apply in 7 days if the position is still open

Users who are viewing this thread