jugheads
jugheads
Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

imaracantcook

Previous bans:
Not on this account, yet yes one overall.
(Can get into it over DMS, it was resolved and we good now!)

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on a decent amount, up to around 5+ hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?
EST.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
caz#0001

Do you have a microphone:
I do have an microphone.

List your current and past applications:
jughead's Police Officer Application.

jughead's Slovak Language.

SendM1lfPic's Slovak Language.

jughead's Surgeon Application.

SendM1lfPic's JSL Language.

jughead's German Language.

xomr's Italian Language.

xomr's KPD Application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is for experience, now I know their are many types of roleplaying experiences throughout the server. But, I've been through almost every other one besides being apart of the police faction. I wish to find a job that would be fun, and enjoying towards myself, excluding School Jobs, and or Emergency Medical Services due to not really being interested in the two. I've been an adult on my main for a while now, and would like to switch it up with a job. I've never been throughout gangrp on the account I am applying for, and on any account I tend to stay away from it. I have had my time throughout it and wish to fend against most gangrpers. Now, knowing that this isn't a confirmed acceptance I will be open minded towards if denied and will work past it. But if accepted, I will tend towards the challenging and fun experience for the job.

Also believing that it will make a great outcome on my roleplay experience and how I roleplay as of now, I tend to use detailrp and like to be formal throughout it. This usually is how I would engaged others, even if accepted into the work force of a KPD Officer, yet knowing if needed sometimes it is alright to be non-formal if going against the "wrong" person/s.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, even if accepted I will try to learn more though to expand my knowledge. As I will also be using them on a day to day experience.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Work in the Police Force is never dull, whether it's to do with a new cadet or with the commissioner. Cadet's are focused on everyday with hard tasks, including taking on longing hours of training, patrol around the city, searching suspects, fining for jay-walks, or trying to cause peace throughout the disturbances. The whole department gets through the day, using teamwork, grit, and determination. Not including the countless other jobs the KPD deal with on a day to day basis, they are meant to help each and other out. No matter how long you stay in the force, you are meant to put each and every day to your fullest matter. Giving it your all no matter the situation, because the only thing that matters is keeping the calm inside Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Officer's are about as important in games, as they are in real life. Without them crime would be off the hook, and society wouldn't be in check. Prisoners would be released, and living freely without the world. Cities would be demolished, and collapse. If there were no police in the world, life as you know would be ruined. No protection within the world, only sins and fear. Including in the game, crime would ruin the city and be the only thing involved in life. However, crime is cancelled out with the police making the town safe and protected.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do, and if demoted I will take it personally upon myself noting it was my fault indeed.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do understand this, and applying for this is my dedication towards the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this, and will attempt my hardest to make every single training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand this fully, and I believe I am fine with not taking things OOCly and keeping them ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Onkar is a descriptive male, who is always lighting the mood when he walks into a room, he's got a very bright smile. He is rather always trying to compare himself to others to better himself in any way possible. He isn't at all a shy person, and yet he is always trying to make new friends. He is open minded with every situation, always thinking through the best outcome and not the worst. Usually he likes to be straight-forward with others, not holding back his thoughts nearly ever, as he can be painfully open. Gook is a well built man, his posture being almost perfect; as the human eye couldn't see a bend ever. Standing around six foot three and weighing around 83kg's. His face says most about him, as it would usually have a smile on it! He likes to stay active, and has a decent body. Staying in shape most of his life, using workouts and running's. He has long curly, red colored hair. His eyes are a hazelnut brown color. He has a deep and quiet voice, yet you could tell when he would talk from far away. If you passed him you would smell, Tom Ford Noir De Noir cologne; mostly coming off his cuffs and neck area.

What they're like on and off the job?
Off the job, he never really seems to get time to be resting. He likes to keep his goals in-front of him, usually always chasing them and continuing to chase them until he finally can catch up with them. He like to go on walks, and runs to help clear his mind. Usually spending most of time, around papers, books, and working out. He loves to go out and around the town- seeing all of the places, and hanging with all the people who've made him smile in the past.. He hates the taste of alcohol, and will not drink it unless it has an important meaning; meaning a celebration of some sort. His days are dull, yet peaceful and meaningful towards him. He tends to stare at nature, and admire how it was created trying to notice every small detail. On the job, his determination can cause him to be quiet. Yet always being a team player, he will do anything to help a fellow worker. He is usually quite calm, and peaceful not really ever being nervous and or afraid. He would rather put his life on the line, to keep others alive then be selfish. Always trying to be friendly, and loving towards others. Trying to always keep a promise, and favor. Also trying to smile every minute of the day, to show others that bad days can be turned into good days.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Onkar respects every single person, even if they don't treat him with respect back. He would be polite towards others, and to his higher-up's. He likes to value himself as one of them, and treat them like family even though he may not get the same treatment back. He sees himself as a team player; one who works with the team always and never really alone. He always uses respectful words, and names towards people. Never really into arguing and or yelling he remains peaceful in work environments unless needed to act upon differently. For the future, he would like to keep the city's clean, mending the crimes, and keeping the streets clean from blood shed. Onkar has huge dreams if he is accepted, trying to make an impact on not just the city, yet himself. He wishes to be known as helpful, and not worthless in life. Trying to make life easier for his co-workers and civilians taking the weight upon-himself.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

On July 11th, 1993 in Guntur, India. A boy named Onkar Varma was born along with his twin brother in this now newly defined family of seven. The boy grew up feeling outlawed by his siblings and even his parents as he was born relatively late in his family, all of his siblings being at least 16 or older. He was raised in a relatively normal childhood manor, attending a local K-12 school with his brother until he was 14 years of age. During this time, as you might’ve guessed his popularity fell immensely, as he didn't speak often. He grew up being bullied in school, with either a punch to the gut; or a swirlie early in the morning. Which meant, Onkar spent most of his time at home cooped up in his small twin bed on his Laptop. He loved his computer, he would watch all types of cop shows and movies seeing how they take down the bullies, in the episodes.

Onkar was amazing in school, he got such good grades that in 10th grade, he was in 12th grade classes. Meaning; Onkar basically lived in college courses, and classes during his time in the upper-class grades. His grades were so good that he got multiple offers academically including; Columbia University, New York; Hitotsubashi University, Japan; and IIM-A, India. He wanted to leave India, exploring the world seen as he had been there his whole life. So he decided to visit both Columbia and Hitotsubashi. Eventually choosing Hitotsubashi; and majoring in Law and Criminology so he could hopefully one day after graduation become a police officer.

Onkar with his new diploma, had decided to settle down in Japan- finally finding a small town named Karakura. Which he had moved into, with high hopes of becoming the newest Karakura Police Office.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Onkar Varma

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Varma

Given Name(s):
Onkar, Varma, Mr. Varma.

Preferred Name:
Mr. Varma, Onkar.

IC Phone number:
(030)-862-4024.

Religious Denomination: