players online

Jujutsu Kaizen x Your SRP haracter

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
1705591584484.png

Since jujutsu kaizen is up right now and im caught up with the manga, something came to mind

Me and my brother @Polar were having a late night talk one day and brought up the topic of SRP characters having cursed techniques and how diverse everyone of then would be since cursed techniques and domain expansions don't have to be solely hand-hand combat related, for example;

Koji Hiroshima (@Polar) Domain expansion would be a motorcycle/car race since his character is a delinquent and rides bikes, and whoever wins the most races out of 6 would get a boost in cursed energy or take damage based on the amount of races they lost.

Jujutsu Sauto (mine) would have more of a Itadori situation but the technique would be based on which personality is fronting, if its Juju it would be based on children's games, So he would have many to go off of, and his domain expansion would basically be children's games you would play on a playground, for example dodge ball, catch, tag etc. the domain would change itself to an environment fitting for the children's game

all with the exception of Satoru Gojo of course​

Attachments

• 1705591504145.png
    1705591504145.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 1

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
kono joia would be able to be the main character and bend reality. domain expansion would legit be able to summon the ancient joia's and form an army

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
This reminds me that our current Occult Club Leader, "Yuuji Y Itadouri" is the worlds foremost hardcore Yuji Itadori-Cosplayer.
Imagine changing your legal name and look to that of an anime sorcerer. Impressive. But that is beside the point.

Erik would probably be allergic to any cursed objects ingested, so he would need an EpiPen and a trip to Karakura Hospital. That's it.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Tsubaki Watanabe her domain would be able to cast illusions and bring out people’s worst fear to the point it’s driving them mad. Just as she is herself. But where’s the fun in it if it’s just Tsubaki feeling her own mental issues getting to her?

48floors

Level 7
me and Kosul also have late night talks, tugged together in our blanket. WE have so many various ideas for the future of srp . we should like totallly collab

worst

Level 14
worstdressed
worstdressed
Notable
me and Kosul also have late night talks, tugged together in our blanket. WE have so many various ideas for the future of srp . we should like totallly collab
Please don't expose yourself to the public some people might be jealous of your special bond
thoughts and prayers

Users who are viewing this thread