players online

Julein ‘DREAMER’ Genet | Biography

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

ˎ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ General Information!☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
EDCCBF4A-0974-4333-B1C3-91DA48A35544.jpegCADBB3F5-AF64-43CA-B518-6CEDF71CCB12.jpeg

Written Name
Julein Genet

Preferred Name(s)
‘Jules’
‘Little Bud’
‘Juliet’
‘Genet’

Age and Birthdate!
July 15th, 2003. He’s 18

Height and Weight
Jules is 179cm [5’10’’] and 69.7 [154 IBS]

Physical description
Julien is a scarred, beat-up guy standing at 5’10 with a mostly muscular build. He’s got an unpredictable demeanor and often overreacts but you’ll never know how. He’s easy to brush off as harmless but he at least does some damage every time he fights, even if he loses. His right eye has been removed from his face.

Voice
His voice is a little messed up because of his accident, its a bit rougher than it used to be, but this is what he sounded like before his accident, and he sounds the same just rougher afterward.
Keith - Red Paladin of Voltron Interview

Physical Abnormalities!
He posseses A large burn scar on his left arm snakimg from his shoulder to his wrist, it continues up his shoulder and to the left side of his face, barely missing his eye.

~His right eye is missing.

Random Quirks/Odd Behaviors etc.
~ Jules bites his nails, its a nervous habit of his.

~ He’s jealous of love. As much as he gags when Freddy and Luna or Nozo and Lily kiss he wishes he had that. He’s jealous that someone loves them.

~ He’s allergic to bees and hornets.

~ All of the aggresion and traumatic events jn his life have led to a STRONG fight response within him, and he often gets very extreme when he feels threatened. This has become worse due to the fact he can no longer see, if there is a someone in his close proximity he didnt hear coming, he lashes out and continues to d
“ I’m scared of myself. I don’t want to hurt anyone.. but- when they hit me I just.. I wanna hurt them so bad.. what’s going on..? What’s wrong with me..”

- On an Alternative to the above, he can also become something like a spooked animal, hyperventilating and hiding in corners trying to make himself small. It all depends on how he’s feeling or what is threatening him. This is most often the response when the threat includes fire, weapons, or just someone he’s scared of. He reacts this way sometimes when his ptsd manages to suck him into an episode, Most often he doesnt see people as people, it’s a warped perception of the events that went down when he got his burns. His most common reported conception of people are black figures with no definite shape.

~ He feels the intense need to protect those he deems trustworthy, or the people who actually stick around.

~ He truely believes that there is always someone out there more important than he is. He’s the placeholder until everyone finds that person.
“ One thing everyone in my life has consistently taught me.. is that there id always someone out there more important than I am.’”

~ He thinks Ritsua is Nozomi’s replacement for him.
“ She has a new little brother now. She doesn’t need me anymore. I told you..”

~ Some of the easiest ways to calm him down is 1. immobilizing him and just holding him there, speaking to him until he calms down. 2. Playing with his hair. 3. His bear and some cuddles. 4. Seki if he isn’t the one causing the freak out.

~ His blindness has caused him to be extra cautious. He is no longer comfortable meeting strangers without someone he trusts in the area.

Things he tends to do because of his PTSD
7EF02AD9-4D3F-4833-BD7D-A49B127874EA.jpeg
~He rips single strands of hair out at a time. He makes it obvious he hates the length of his hair.
~When he sees fire, he makes immediate measures to douse himself.
~He assumes the worst automatically.
~sometimes his triggers are delayed.
~When he’s told to follow, he refuses and becomes planted to the spot.
~No rooms with closed doors, he’ll freak out.

Personality
He's quiet and reserved now. His blindness has caused his sass and wild temper to calm by large amounts. He's easy to upset, often clinging to Nozomi for help or comfort. His mood swings are out of control, one moment he's totally relaxed, the next he's sobbing, or fighting, or grinning, or screaming. His mental state has totally just exploded, and he's not got a definite personality anymore, his mood swings are too great and too many. Of course, there are moments when he's totally relaxed, which isn't often, that you can see his old personality shine through. His excessively large mood swings seem to be the only personality he has left anymore.

Phobias, Conditions
Tonsurephobia is the fear of getting a haircut.

Nosocomephobia is the fear of hospitals

Post Traumatic Stress disorder is A disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions. This is directly caused by his accident and he’s had to deal with it alone for quite some time.

Pyrophobia
is the fear of fire. This is just another after-effect of his accident.

Jules is completely blind and half deaf.

Xenophobia,
or fear of strangers, is a broad term that may be applied to any fear of someone who is different from us. Hostility towards outsiders is often a reaction to fear.

Agoraphobia is a fear of being in situations where escape might be difficult or that help wouldn't be available if things go wrong.

Equipment

Smell Bear
He holds it dear to him, its always with him no matter where he goes. If you ask him what it's for, he won’t tell you. The truth of it is that it’s scented with something from his childhood that calms him in most situations
71ED100A-AC74-44EC-A81F-E35FAE3D05D1.jpeg

Scarring Reference
6F7BD4C2-CC12-469A-8BD3-B6ABEB9D2BDD.jpeg
BDCC9E35-17E8-4EAB-841F-826F2D5B2D22.jpeg

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ Relationships! ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊

Family!

Nozomi Soklovo | Sister Figure| Alive
"I love her. She's the closest thing to an actual family member. I know she won't leave me this time, and I won’t leave her either. I don't want to lose her again, she's all I have anymore."

Freddy A. V. Hayashi|Ex-Adoptive-Brother | Alive
“He forgot about me. So I'm forgetting about him.

Makoto Hayashi | Ex-Adoptive-Father| Alive
“Did he love me..? He doesn’t seem all that caring.. He thinks that I didn’t love him.. is that why he was so.. weird..?."

Luna Momoko | Ex-Future-Sister-In-Law| Alive
“ I guess she’s nice. I haven't talked with her in a while.”

Friends/Other!!

Zheng Tsu | Ex-Friend? | Alive

“ I think you we're nice. I don't understand why you are still kind to me.

Max Arquette | Friend | Alive
“ Thank you.. I needed someone to care. I needed someone to promise that too but I think it’ll all be in vain anyway.. haha.. at least I’m insured for now.. I hope you don't end up regretting talking to me.”

Lily Arquette | Enemies | Alive ( 4 now >:] )
“She hurt Nozo. If i see her again i’ll give her a piece of my mind.”

Josh Derner | Ex-Friend/Friend? | Alive
“ Please just leave me alone. I-I'm not supposed to be talking to you! Please just leave!!”

Olivia Bianco | ??? :) | Alive
"I haven’t seen you in a while, but I know you still have a hold on me. Everything you’ve done will never go away, I still have the scars, I always will. I'll always fear you, I, unlike many, saw you for what you were. A Psychopath, a Monster, someone who shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets..”

Markus Hall | Brother Figure / Best-Friend :3 | Alive
“Heh- sorry about your arm! At least it wasn’t the working one.. right??”

Cadaver | Bird Bestie | Alive
“I taught him how to say shithead.. ha.. haha.. anyways, he gave me a bunch of money from his pouch? I think that’s good.”

Shimomura Senseki ‘Seki-Kun!’ | Crushing hard asf on this dude | Alive
“ Yeah- I’m in love- at least he loves me too. It shattered me when he cried. It wasn’t his fault, I hope he knows that. He’s so sweet to me. I miss him. . . I hope he comes around again soon.. heh..”

Sumire [insert last name] | Nozomi's woman | Alive
“I don't know if I like her. She takes all Nozomis' time.. or Nozo's just ignoring me.. but. I don't want it to be like it was with Lily, I'm afraid of her, I don't want it all to repeat again. I can't go through all that a second time.”
The song he most relates to/Favorite Song(s)

‘Brutal’ - Olivia Rodrigo

‘Afterlife’ - XYLØ

Backstory
Wip?

Julien Quotebook / Jules just talking
"That was quite rude"

* was just headbutted by a ballistic *

* slaps Nozomi * "I forgive you!"

“I MIGHT BE FIVE YOU DON’T KNOW!”

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Update to the status of his existance
??? Now has a name
updates to his opinions on Lily

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable

Nozomi Hayashi|Adopted-Sister| Alive
“She ruined my life, I hate her. I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! I" M GONNA KILL YOU! I"m GONNA WATCH YOU SCREAM AND BLEED AND CRY! AND I'M GONNA LAUGH! LAUGH LIKE YOU WERE LAUGHING WHEN I WAS BEING HURT, AND BROKEN AND RIPPED APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT!”
Its so sad cause Nozomi doesn't want to ruin his life she just wanted to live her own life and doing so made her ruin Julein's. SIGH

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Its so sad cause Nozomi doesn't want to ruin his life she just wanted to live her own life and doing so made her ruin Julein's. SIGH
:( dude she was playing fortnite and he called her and was like ‘BRO I NEED HELP THIS IS HELLA URGET’ and she was like nah fortnite NDNDJDHD. Hes also losing his mind a little- o-o so his mind isnt really comprehending she may not have meant it

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
:( dude she was playing fortnite and he called her and was like ‘BRO I NEED HELP THIS IS HELLA URGET’ and she was like nah fortnite NDNDJDHD. Hes also losing his mind a little- o-o so his mind isnt really comprehending she may not have meant it
HAHAHHA I FORGOT ABT THAT AJSFJKHAF but anywho she will probably pop up and be like "Balls sorry" shes such a girlboss

Users who are viewing this thread