mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Julien G. K.'s Biography yeah

Julien Korhonen Garcia Kodama
"Good luck, have fun."
A Character Biography.
───────────────────────────
Hello, and welcome to my first ever Character Biography I’ve ever made. As usual none of this information is to be taken ICly unless you know Julien himself. This will always be a Work In Progress biography. So if there is anything you feel I should add, or edit be sure to tell me. An example is that you feel your character should be added to the relations part.
-GENERAL STUFF-
Full Current Name:
Julien Garcia
Birth Name:
Julien Dupont
Nickname(s):
“Jul”- A simply shortened nickname for him, given to him… by himself in a sense. Usually what people call him.
“Juls” - A nickname given by a few close friends/family, not really called by this nickname often. But when he is, it makes him laugh.
"Yulien"- Given by Izzy to mainly make fun of him. He's not too sure what to think about it.
“Frenchie”- Given to him by his current Girlfriend, it makes him feel good.
Date of Birth: June 15th, 2002
Date of Death: Who Knows.
Place of Birth: Lyon, France
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Marital Status: Taken
Languages:
French
Spanish
Japanese
College Student
College Swim Team Member
Manager at Kurasu
An employee at La Casa Nostra (LCN) & Sayonara Gift Shop

-CHARACTER DESCRIPTION-
Face Claim:
TBD
Appearance:
Julien would stand at 5’11” with different colored eyes (Heterochromia) his left being Ocean Blue, right being a nice Emerald Green color. He’d weigh at about 174lbs, body figure leaning more to the Athletic build. His white somewhat pale skin would be soft with his soft, dyed dark purple hair. When he speaks, his French accent would roll off his tongue smoothly. Also speaking with confidence, sometimes coming off as ****y.
Personality:
Julien would come off as a social and loyal person... Being that he does work, as some people put it, “everywhere”. A very outgoing guy, willing to even risk himself for a little thing, or prank. But usually coming off as a nice and calm person, but at times coming off as rude or harsh towards people. Which can sometimes be on purpose or just by accident/out of the moment. He could be seen as a stranger or ‘intimidating’ as in some situations he tends to step back and just watch things occur without saying much if anything. To some of his friends and family, he is the type of person, in some aspects, that they look up to/admire. And because of that, he can come off as ‘****y’ sometimes, especially when he is flexing some aspects of his life, mainly… Money. Julien isn’t one to have many or any fears really. But deep inside of himself, he fears losing the people he has right now. Since to him, he doesn’t know how he’ll go on in life without the people he, in a sense, relies on daily. And just fears that everything he's working towards will be worth nothing at the end of it.

Day to Day Accessories:
He’d usually be seen with a watch on his left wrist. And a pair of glasses on his face, recently wearing a pair he was given by his girlfriend. Commonly found items in his pockets would be a small Blue Wallet, his Premium Debit Card, and many other strange & unique things he's collected over time.
Fashion:
His fashion taste isn’t anything near being unique or special. Usually going with outfits darker in color since he finds bright colors to not fit him as well. In his mind, he rather spends his money on other things rather than blowing it out on outfits he may not even wear a lot

-ATTRIBUTES-
Loyalty
Julien is a very loyal person when someone becomes close to him. Willing to go out of his way to help them out in whatever may be going on.
Independence
He isn’t one to really depend on anybody that much, since he is okay with doing stuff on his own. Not having to depend on somebody to be there often for things.
Quick Learner
If needed to learn anything new he’ll learn it fairly quickly. For example, getting accustomed to being a waiter/bartender/cashier at his jobs fairly quickly.
Child-Likeness
Even though Julien is one to come off as a serious or age like a person. At times he can come off as a kid.
****iness
Quite recently he has started to become ****y, mainly because of ‘all of the things’ he has done in his life so far. Especially in terms of the things he has collected, his jobs, and money currently.
Talented Swimmer
Likes to brag about how fast he can swim compared to most people.

-RELATIONS-
Family
I added family members Julien talks too often, or at least know quite well. If it's felt your character should be added, tell me.

-Birth Family-
Josephine Dupont [Mother]: "Maybe far away from you but hope to see you again one day. Know you'll be proud of me, thanks for raising me couldn't ask for more. Much love."
Pierre Dupont [Father]: "Taught me as much as he could've before passing away sadly. If only you could see me now dad, I've done it really. Rest in peace father."

-Garcia Family-
Ali A C. S. Garcia [Mother]: “Done a lot for us, your kids, I am thankful for everything you gave me and the rest of the family. Hopefully, I turned out successful in your eyes.”
??[Father]: “Not fully sure who you are, but I’m sure you were or are decent. Live on, or continue living wherever you are dude.”
Troy Garcia [Uncle]: “Interesting man, good to have him as my Uncle. Funny at times, wish you the best life. Ex-Janitor!”

[Brothers]:
Eyze V. D. Garcia: “Gotta love ya man, been there for me just about every time. Respect to you, wish the best for you in life bro.”
“Hey, Juls.” “How much is this?” “Is this a Good Price?”
M. ‘Curry’ Garcia: “A real bro, comes to me for help and helps me when I need help. Can really light up a place, basketball player of course and always got girls on him.”

+More

[Sisters]:
Sierra ‘Rara’ Garcia: “Fun sister to hang out with, an interesting person if only I get to see her more often.”
Emery “Eden” Garcia: “Not sure really, maybe she doesn’t like me? Eh, good sister don't get yourself killed though.”
Kehlani T. Garcia: “She can be strange at times, it's fine I get a kick out of it. Rat.”
C. ‘Cami’ Garcia: “Cami is something for sure, a kid in ways. Loves to annoy me.”

+More

-Kodama Family-
W.I.P

-Iwasaki Family-

-Relationships-
Sana A. Castello [Current Girlfriend]:
“Just about thought this wouldn’t happen, but it did! An idiot for sure, but love her with all I have really. A bully to me just about every day, but it's out of love. And I love her.”
Sif “Peach” P. S. C. Ito [Ex-Fiancee]:
“For the time we had while being together, it was special but it seems things faded away. Take care of the kid well Sif, but don’t forget he’ll want to see his dad one day.’

-Friends-
Ammar ‘Shock’ Shimasu: “Someone always interesting to be with, Shock thank you for teaching me things. Goodman, you are deep inside, just not one to always show it. Don't die in a shit way, Wagwan.”
Moe “Tokyo” I. T.: “Tokyo, you are a great friend of mine, always seem to have something going on with you. Still strange how you happen to come to me for girl advice.”
Brady S. Mitsubishi: “You somehow haven’t gotten yourself killed man from what I’ve heard. But it's good you finally got a grasp on money and such. Good luck.”
Yuki ‘Snow’ Shimasu: “Don’t really get to see you often, but the times I’ve spent with you have been good. British lad, a good lad.”
G. ‘Ferri’ Sh. Ito: “Oh Ferri, you are a strange man but an interesting one at the same time. Rich guy, keep doing whatever you've been doing.”
Whyatt Sh. Tchoumi: “Strange, unique, overall different... Yeah! Great hanging with you Whyatt.”
V. ‘Vinny’ Koji: “Cool guy, well known as that one rich guy.”
Myeong Moreno: “Mye you are an interesting girl to hang out and work aside with. Don't let anybody put you down in any way, ..Furry”
Xi. ‘Pluto’ Sh. Zenti: “Pluto try not to get yourself killed, you seem to be a good man. Good wishes."
‘Mr. Rogers’: “What else is there to say, it's Rogers. Fun to be around him, but dangerous at the same time you know?”
K. ‘Mookie’ C.: “Mookie Mookie. Some guy you are, a great one man. I know you got great things ahead."
Otaku ‘T’ Sadako: “Always asking if I would want to play Volleyball with you, it's fun. Just calm down a bit when playing you know?”
Izzy Matsuo: “Loves to hit me especially with a teapot. Not much can be said, she's Izzy. An interesting girl seems to hate me.. Not sure.”
Emma G. T. H.: “Emma, sweet girl, sad to see she has bad luck in relationships. Good friend, funny to be around."
Tig C. Cortez: “Tig you seem too nice for your own good at times, a curious guy you are. Keep it on man.”
Luna T. Shodai: “Someone I get to bully quite often, she's mean to me quite a bit but eh.”

& More...

-CHARACTER BACKSTORY/LORE-
W.I.P
More to be added

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread