mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Juno Ōmori Biography!!

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
GENERAL INFORMATION

Full Name: Juno Ōmori
Aliases: Ginger, Carrot, Juju, Tango
Name Significance: The most important goddess of the Roman state, wife of Jupiter. The name was originally an ancient Italian goddess.

Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Dating
Religion: Shintoism
Alignment: Neutral Good

Race: White
Ethnicity: Dutch
Languages: Japanese, Latin, Dutch
Birthday: November 29th, 1993
Death Date: ██ ██ ████
Birthplace: Netherlands
Zodiac: Sagittarius

APPEARANCE & PERSONALITY

Physical Appearance:
Juno stands at 5'6ft; the average height for most women in Karakura. From what it seems, she weighs 187lbs, and looked athletic along her pear build. You could most likely mistake her for a student in Karakura. At her face, there are hazel-colored doe eyes that complimented the light freckles around her button nose. She is a natural ginger, but at some pointed hated how it looked from being bullied about it so much. So, her hair was blonde for the longest time as she grew older. She was able to dye it a bright color to make her ginger self-pop. Her hair is usually left hanging down, looked like a somewhat wolf cut. While on-duty, it was always kept in either a bun or pony-tail.

Statistics
➫ Strength - ★★★★☆
➫ Intelligence - ★★★☆☆
➫ Dexterity - ★★★★☆
➫ Constitution - ★☆☆☆☆
➫ Charisma - ★★★☆☆
➫ Loyalty - ★★★★★
➫ Responsibility - ★★★★☆
➫ Luck - ★★☆☆☆
➫ Perception - ★☆☆☆☆
➫ Logic - ★★★☆☆

Positive Traits: Optimistic, Alert, Joyful, Work-Oriented, Straight-Forward
Negative Traits: Short-Tempered, Gloomy, Indecisive, Narrow, Pretentious

Personality: A few words to describe Juno would definitely be weird, awkward, talkative, bright, and random. Though, she wasn't always like this due to being the outcast as a child. If you talk to her siblings... They'd even say how she was called a bug-eater as a child. Weird. Any who, while starting to live in Karakura for her new jobs... Her joyful personality slowly started to falter. Juno now tends to be chill, highly alert of her surroundings, possibly paranoid if paid close attention. But she still remains to be herself once in a while. There are times where you'll mostly catch her alone or talking to herself, but that's just a way to keep herself stable. Isolation. Juno has a tendency of zoning out or getting too attached to people since as a child, she was always picked on. Now that she's able to surround herself with others, it's the far happiest she's been.

Likes: Fashion, Photography, Winter, Compliments, CHEESE!!, Nature, Comedy Films, Hats, Animals - More of insects.
Dislikes: Blonde Haired Males, Liars, Alcohol, Airplanes, Summer, Ignorant People, Closed Spaces, Horror Films.

Extra:
› Used to be a chef for the Karakura High.
› Rarely has her hat off, unless it's taken off for hat inspections.
› Almost got shot with Mazikeen Smith with rubber bullets by Tsukimomoe Taro for shipping her and the captain.
› Has a moldy block of cheese along with Valentinus Vasylenko
› Almost got shot in the head by Valentinus Vasylenko during promotion until he moved his aim towards her Cadet badge.
› Has six siblings but two died within the force (KPD).
› One of those weirdos as a child.
› Got hit in the head with a spiked bat by spiderman (sued him with Valentinus Vasylenko and got his house in return).
› Was given laps from Daiki Saiky for calling him bitchless.
› Didn't realize someone she knew killed her own sister. (NO LONGER FRIENDS!!)
› One of the most enjoyable KPD officers to hang around.
› Picks on the inmates... Ends up fighting them anyway.

RELATIONS
wip - i got lazy for this part even tho i alr have it and need to redo it

MEMORIES + ART
Art Credits - cloud_divider, reaki, orange, KAREN, Sharinaira, hebwig, Kashoot_Myself, Hirathex, Nagisa, wookie, Aegi_Bun, xhunnibunx
I tried my best to name each artist in order from the art that is first to last.
Feel free to DM me any art for the artist's discord!

And at last, Juno heading into the backrooms (by YonioTheNacho)
Click Here!!

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
i luv juno ōmori <3_<3

(you spelled sashas last name wrong but it’s okay AHAHAHDB)

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
I love Juno Omori goodngijt
i love valentitty wayne TY GN!! (i am late)

i cant believe you included the drawing of them making out
i had too!! D:

I love Juno so much, thank you for putting Maz in her bio! <333
I LOVE MAZ!!!!!!!! :3

Juno looks so cool!! I'm befriending her now u have no choice >:>
oh no, she's gonna get called carrot bitch aint she

Juno my beloved! Fire bio
thanks mike aka tomoharu daigo ^_^

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
UPDATED!!
- Redid the whole thing... Felt like the old format wasn't fitting (Still loved it)
- I'll finish relationships when I have the chance :3

Users who are viewing this thread