players online

Just a random feedback

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
IGN: kinkRP

DATE: I actually don't know what the day is holdon.. It is currently July 28th , 2022 !! Well almost the 29th..

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Being able to append in languages!!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Being able to append in languages could would be easier to have , Like how we could append in /me's and just regular chat in general, Being able to append in languages would be literally the same things but doing /lang ( language ) -- at the end of course.. For example if you're explaining to someone that's like super long to explain and you don't have enough room to put it all in so you have to separate the text into two different paragraphs in-a way, being able to append in languages would be .. just fantastic .. !! You can yell in languages, Whisper... But you can't append , I've been in a few situations only finding out where you can't append in languages made me realize that I feel like you should be able to do ... being able to append in languages would be so.. helpful if I'm being honest..!!

This feedback is a little short.. !!

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
+1. I dunno bout y'all but she's got a point. I am so sick of writing a huge paragraph in notepad or just typing in general, and I go to paste it over, and it's.. Too long. <3

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
also being able to use codes in lang text, probably just &l and &o though.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread