mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Just chatting

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
Goodnight guys... Hopefully I get unbanned and STAY unbanned I made a mistake that I made the first time I did 3 months ago

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
that I made the first

bro.

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
nah its not from today, from yesterday you just went and trolled again and annoyed me with "I need to go to the bathroom" and called Annie racist? Idk anymore.
I dont remember going in and doin that /me tbh Lol

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I mean even though I got banned I still had fun coming back to see the Srp community but I got fucking lucky to not be unappeal but Ik i am on the edge
one day after u got unban you started to troll again, it's ur fault.

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
one day after u got unban you started to troll again, it's ur fault.
I mean I only want to have fun you know I understand I can be a troll all the time but I just try to make my time fun but it ends up with warns and bans but I still have fun

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I mean I only want to have fun you know I understand I can be a troll all the time but I just try to make my time fun but it ends up with warns and bans but I still have fun
I don't understand that, because when you get warns/ban you not have fun anymore so why you trying to get ban?

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
yeahhhhh but like, even when u got unban u started to troll so even if the ban was bc of what happened with badusernamexd u fucked it before that.
Tbh I dont know LOL I am too tired atm to think straight

Users who are viewing this thread