mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Justice for house enthusiasts!

IGN:ViciusKnight1
DATE:24.4.2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A unjust thing happend to me and all my housemates. We spent hours building up another floor and a better roof for our house to get more room becuse we are a huge household and before we could even move all our stuff in it was deleted by admins. I think its unjust for us not to be able to expand our houses upwards with our own styles or even change the layout of our houses to not need expansions! Leave your toughts on this! Maybe you have seen our magnificent project before deletion. With all that out of the way i suggest giving more freedom to the house owners so that they can have more space and creativity in their house layouts.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It would boost creativity and space in the housing district.More house creativity is badly needed on the server!
OK OK I GET IT!

Last edited:

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1. This will be denied. Builders work hard to make the map the way that it is, and that is why the exterior of the houses must stay the same as well as issues with house building regions.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
reason pls i just want to understand your opinion
hey! the builds aren't meant to be that way. sure you can be creative, but that's usually with the interior design of the houses. Look at it from a gated community point of view, the houses all look the same, and that's the way it should be!
Speaking from the heart, most players cannot be trusted with such perms, therefore, it should stay as it is.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
certified builder comment:

Houses, like apartments are not meant to be edited on the exterior of them. Yes, some people put little leaves and flower pots outside their houses, and decorations on holidays, however it is in no way shape or form realistic to build a full blown extension to your house, just as you're not allowed to build your apartment balcony as an extension to the apartment. I will refer you to the rules that state you may not build extensions to your apartment/house.

3.7 Any property (house, apartment, tower, etc.) owned in-game must remain realistic to the server and roleplay. In addition to this, the builds should be appropriate and not include any content which violates the Player Conduct rules.

This rule, in essence states that your build must be realistic to the server. And as I stated above, expanding your house outside its interior region for the purpose of creating more rooms is in no way realistic and not all regions are able to bypass that. This has been deemed true by staff, and admins reserve the right to remove any unrealistic/unfair builds inside our outside people's properties.

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
I see where you're coming from and maybe it might be ok for actual house owners and not people who rent houses could change the layout with special permissions and possibly also being observed by staff or a builder. But other than that, people worked hard on the map and changing the outside is outright disrespecting builder's hard work, even if you don't mean it to.

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
If this was allowed, Karakuras housing districts would frankly be a mess. There's already variation with the houses, and you can further personalise your house by placing exterior decorations.

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
as a builder, no. If you want a bigger space, buy one. If you have problems with admins removing your stuff, talk to them. EVERY house should stay realistic because this ain't fantasy roleplay, and us builders try our best to make them as they should be, so why build outside them? It's okay to have a balcony to decorate with plants etc. ,but changing the whole house's exterior will be a mess and honestly, it would be disrespectful for whoever spent their time building them.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Housing is built to be somewhat realistic and fair for everyone. You aren't permitted to build on the exterior of your property aside from small decoration; refer to Rule 3.7​

Users who are viewing this thread