mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

K. A. Kitagawa | 清子 北川

windswake

Level 24
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
YOU MAY NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, USE THIS INFORMATION IC WITHOUT FINDING OUT ICLY
(YES, THIS INCLUDES ANY RELATIONSHIP STATUS)

BEST VIEWED ON PC

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

FULL NAME
Kiyoko Avion Kitagawa
清子 北川

NAME MEANINGS
"kiyo" meaning clear, pure, clean ; "ko" meaning child
"avion" meaning airplane
"kita" meaning north ; "gawa" meaning river, stream

PREFERRED NAME
'Kei' A. Kitagawa

ALIASES/NICKNAMES
Kei
Kiyo
'Yoko
Kiki
Yolk
Key

DATE OF BIRTH
April 13th

PLACE OF BIRTH
Saitama, Japan

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
French
JSL
Japanese
Russian
English

RELIGION
Atheist

≿༺❀༻≾

"Listen! I am an avid woman-liker. I will always be a woman-liker. Women are absolutely amazing and I would love to have a girlfriend someday. Just because I don't want to fuck girls doesn't make me any less of a lesbian! Not everything revolves around sex, you weirdo."

SEXUALITY
Lesbian
Apothisexual (asexual, sex-repulsed)

PRONOUNS
she/her & he/him
Kiyoko mainly uses she/her pronouns, but isn’t bothered about people using he/him for her.

"If you call me short one more time, I'm going to hit you 'round the head so hard with this scythe-thing! No, I know it's not classed as an actual weapon. That doesn't mean it won't fucking hurt, you bastard!"

HEIGHT
5'3

LOOKS
[BASE]
Kiyoko has dark, wavy hair with grey strands populating her roots, mostly growing due to stress and anxiety. It's cut messily, and she usually has it tied back into pigtails, or a ponytail, with her side-swept fringe covering her face. She has prominent vitiligo on the left side of his face, and it's also on her chest and the right side of her waist. She has mostly-healed top surgery scars on her chest, and a variety of scars scattered around on her back. Her face is littered with small scars, with a lot of freckles covering her right cheek and neck. There is a long, faded scar running across her left eye that is only visible in bright light. Her left eye is a deep green, and her right eye is an ocean blue.

Her normal outfit is a faded, black Queen sweater pulled over a white vest. All of the time, except during sleep, she wears white-rimmed prescription glasses, which she is literally blind without. They're also tinted slightly, as she has protanomaly colour-blindness. She wears baggy blue jeans with large rips on the knees and rolled up hems, along with iron-on patches of her pride flags on the back pockets. Underneath, she wears fishnet stockings with shin-length novelty socks that change every day (the socks are not visible through the rips in her jeans). She wears a pair of black combat boots with lesbian flag laces, and asexual beads threaded on it.

Around her neck, she wears a small, silver chain necklace with a star pendant on it, and a black choker. She has her ears pierced and wears small moon-shaped studs, unless she's feeling fancy, where she wears pendant earrings with small clouds on them. On her arms, she wears an array of friendship bracelets that she's collected over the years. There is a purple one, beaded with small hearts, from Oskari. A rainbow loom-band bracelet clings to the short hairs on her arm, made with love from Damian. There are two threaded ones, one a deep red and the other a cool blue, both created by Rikka, but assigned to herself and her brother Jake. There is a frayed one with small shells on it, and an 'E' pendant from Kiyoko's younger sister, Emira.

[ROLEPLAY-RELATED CHANGES]
(09/02/23) - Due to a recent incident with a bear in Karakura Forest, Kiyoko has unfortunately lost her left hand.
(20/02/23) - After a very successful consultation and surgery, Kiyoko now has a robotic prosthetic for her left hand.
(26/02/23) - Kiyoko has cut her hair short. The reasons are unknown, as nobody was there to witness it, and she avoids the topic like the plague.

download20230303141905.png

VOICE
Kiyoko's voice is husky and low. She speaks bluntly, and often with no filter. However, when dealing with animals or younger children, she tries to make her voice soft to make herself seem more approachable. She has a Scottish lilt to her words, due to her learning English with a Scottish tutor. She spoke English a lot, so the accent became practically embedded in her Japanese speaking. It's more prominent when she's stressed or upset.

[CLAIMS]
Merida - Brave

ITEMS
[BASE]
Smart Phone
Glasses (T)
Toy Quinque
Totoro Backpack
Plastic Mask "Smile Mask"
Toy Turtle

[ROLEPLAY-RELATED]
(09/02/23) - Prescribed Aspirin Medication

ALLERGIES
Apples
Shrimp
Pollen (Hay Fever)

"He blew smoke in my face, bud. And anyway, what my brother does to other people is none of my concern. All I really ask of him is to keep safe when he partakes in... less-than-legal activities."

[…]

"The fact that I was keeping watch doesn't really mean much, y'know? And how did you know about that anyway?"

MBTI
ESTP-T

OUTLOOK / MORALS
Kiyoko would consider herself to be a pretty lenient person. She doesn't really care what others are doing around her - scamming, beating people up, romancing, etc. - unless it's negative towards the people she loves. She'll quite happily sit and supervise a consensual spar or fight, and she'll ask to help find people who have wronged her friends and family. However, she never gets violent (physically or verbally) with people she doesn't know. In fact, she normally attempts to get innocent people to leave so they don't get hurt. She acts as more of a shadow, watching from the outskirts, keeping an eye out for anything that could interfere with what she believes to be deserved justice. Unfortunately, due to being exposed to violence early in her childhood, through videogames that she enjoys, and through the impulsive actions of her friends, she's become desensitised to it. However, if given a chance to process her actions with someone who has accompanied her, she does slowly realise the negativity that comes from her actions, even if she played no part in the hurt.

LIFE GOALS
Kiyoko's life goals are quite simple. Stay with the people she loves, and get a job in photography.

:D
Pink
Roses
Vanilla scented things
Studio Ghibli
DC

FAVOURITE SONGS
CHAINSAW BLOOD - Vaundy
People I Don't Like - UPSAHL
Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy - Queen

FAVOURITE FOODS
Marshmallow Treats
Chocolate-chip Cookies
Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream

FAVOURITE DRINKS
Strawberry and Blue Raspberry Slushy
Apple Juice

HOBBIES
Spending time with her friends and loved ones
Photography
Running

D:
Loud noises
Spiders

MENTAL HEALTH
ADHD
PTSD
Anxiety

FEARS
[BASE]
Philophobia - the fear of love
Athazagoraphobia - the fear of forgetting, and of being forgotten

[ROLEPLAY-RELATED]
Arkoudaphobia - the fear of bears

TRIGGERS
[BAD]
Cigarette smoke - During Kiyoko's younger years, her uncle used to smoke a lot. He would blow smoke in her face a lot when he was watching her. Whenever she 'misbehaved', she'd get smoke blown in her face. Although it only lasted for a month, before her biological parents found out and cut the uncle out of their life, the actions still resulted in the development of a trauma response. To her, even today, smoke means she did something wrong. And she hates being perceived as having misbehaved by others.

[MANAGABLE]
Alcohol (smell) - Kiyoko's uncle used to drink. There was constantly the smell of alcohol on his clothes and in his house. Bad memories.
Hospitals - Kiyoko has spent a long time in hospitals. A lot of her family members have passed away. She heavily associates the bright lights, sterile smell and constant buzzing with death. However, since staying in the hospital with friends while waiting for her own treatment, wherein she wasn't dying, her tolerance of the place grew a lot better. Nowadays, she only gets panicked if someone is in critical condition.
Sewers - Got kidnapped there once. She avoids them like the plague unless Rikka or Oskari is with her, though, so it's manageable.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

POSITIVE FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS ⊰

[
BIOLOGICAL/LORE]
[DECEASED] [MOTHER] Himari Kitagawa
"From what I remember about my biological mother, she loved to make flower crowns. We used to sit for hours in the field by our apartment block. I would find the best and prettiest flowers, and she would sit on a blanket and thread them together. I miss her."

[DECEASED] [FATHER] Aoki Kitagawa
"My father was rarely home during my time with him, before he passed away. Not that he was neglectful or a bad father, he was quite the opposite! But he was always so busy with work. And then when his condition got diagnosed, he was constantly at the hospital. Due to school, I couldn't even see him during visiting hours. I wish I could've spent more time with him."

[ALIVE] [SIBLING] Emira Kitagawa
"Emira is still a ball of energy. Despite rarely ever seeing her nowadays, she never seems to change. I love that constant about her."

[DECEASED] [GRANDMOTHER] Mayumi Kitagawa
"My grandmother was such a huge part of my life when I lived in Japan during my childhood. She taught me JSL so I could communicate with her, and I am forever thankful for that. She passed away two years after my father; two years after I left to live in France. If only I had been a bit older, I would've been able to stay with her and support her in her last moments."

[ADOPTED/LORE]
[ALIVE] [MOTHER] Elodie Moulin
"I love my mom. She, and my ma, adopted me a few weeks after my father passed away. I feel extremely lucky that she was an old friend of my mother's, because I truly could not imagine anyone else looking after me. She is amazing. So amazing. And her favourite ice-cream flavour is Chocolate Fudge Brownie. How much better can she get? I really need to visit her again sometime soon."

[DECEASED] [MOTHER] Sylvie Moulin
"My ma, surprisingly, was quite similar to my father. Constantly at work, and then in hospital. But I got to spend a lot more time with ma than I did with my father. She taught me how to say all sorts of things that mom and my French tutor wouldn't teach me (mainly curses and insults). I'm extremely thankful for the impact she had on my life, and development."

[ALIVE] [SIBLING] Fleur Moulin
"Fleur is in the military, so I very rarely see her. But when she is - or, was - home for Christmas and New Year, she would sit with me and tell her all about her missions (that she was legally allowed to talk about). She's the main reason for my interest in military stuff. I look up to her a lot."

[OF CHOICE - NOT LEGAL/ROLEPLAY]
[ALIVE] [SIBLING] Damian Gaylord
"As a brother that I chose on my own, Damian is one of my favourite people in the world. Obviously, we're not legally siblings, but he's such a huge support for me, and I try my best to be there for him. I don't know if he feels the same, but I really do think of him as a little brother. Not in age or height, God knows he's older and taller than me. In maturity."

[ALIVE] [SIBLING] Oskari Ilpo Kristian Jökull-Bogdanow (form. Hämäläinen)
"When I met Oskari, I think we immediately clicked as friends. Things have only developed since then. From quiet support to insults every other goddamn sentence. Still, he's another one of my favourite people. One of the most important people in my life, probably. The shit we've been through together, the shit we've dealt with, with just us... I couldn't ask for a better brother. Truly. I fucking love this guy."

NEGATIVE FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS ⊰

[BIOLOGICAL/LORE]
[DECEASED] [UNCLE] Kohei Kitagawa
"Fuck this one guy in particular. I'm forever grateful that he kicked the bucket."

[ADOPTED/LORE]
[N/A]

POSITIVE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS / FRIENDSHIPS ⊰

[LORE]

[UNKNOWN] Iekami
"I haven't seen you in so long. I've forgotten anything and everything about you other than your surname and the fact you had the brightest green eyes I think I've ever seen. But, thank you for being my friend, even if it was only when we were still kids."

[ALIVE] Bruce Laurent
"Thank you, Brucie, for giving me the nickname I use with everyone now. For blessing me with the nickname 'Kei' because you couldn't pronounce Kiyoko. It's become surprisingly useful, actually, in keeping parts of my identity a secret."

[ROLEPLAY]
[ALIVE] [♥] Rikka Aruna
"I adore Rikka."

[ALIVE] Jake Aruna
"Jake has got to be one of the funniest people I know. Also the most difficult to keep an eye on. I can't count how many times he's wandered off in the middle of a conversation to go and pick a fight with someone. His hatred for kids younger than him, while hilarious, is stressful to deal with when the kids actually try to fight back. I don't want to be the one to supervise while he's beating the shit out of someone."

[DECEASED] Min-joong Yamashita (previously Hwang)
"Easily the most confident and determined kid I know. Funny as hell, takes no shit, and just causes utter chaos. I don't think I've ever met someone just as spiteful as him. I still love him though. After... recent events, I think the older sibling in me has just increased my protectiveness over him tenfold."
. . .
"Rest in peace. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I'm so, so sorry."

[ALIVE] Arakan Yamashita
"I don't know Arakan all that well, but he seems like a good friend to have. I'd honestly love getting to know him better."

[ALIVE] Chris Yamashita-Aiko
"Chris is such a sweetheart! He's genuinely one of the sweetest guys I know. Complete pacifist - hates most types of fighting. Lovely guy."

[ALIVE] [♥] Miya S. Mørk
"Funnily enough, I've only recently met Miya, but I've already promised to come to her aid if she ever needs help. It's... honestly sorta scary how fast I got attached to her. I'm not sure what to make of her right now, but she is... really nice. I say that about a lot of people though. I don't know if it makes her different."

[ALIVE] Leonid A. Dmitriev
"You're an odd one, I'll give you that. Rikka trusts us both though, which is enough for me to trust you."

[ALIVE] K. 'YoYo' Aruna
"This bastard is going to be the death of me."

[ALIVE] Maddie Aruna
"Maddie! One of my favourite members of the Aruna family. She's so nice and I love her hair so much. People with blonde hair are so lucky."

[ALIVE] Braylen A. Spere
"Braylen, Braylen, Braylen. You're amazing. Even though I'm constantly carrying you everywhere during the family outings I keep invading, I still think you're awesome."

[MORE TO BE ADDED/EDITED AS TIME PASSES]

NEGATIVE ASSOCIATIONS ⊰

[UNKNOWN] [♡] Mei X. K. S. Zoldyck
"Nothing can be said about you, except I hope you're alive. Where did you go?"

[ALIVE] Walter
"I used to consider you a friend, but after what you did to Kari? I don't think I can ever forgive you."

POSITIVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS ⊰

None.

[MIGHT BE CHANGED - UNSURE YET]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

FUN FACT

She once set the kitchen on fire while trying to bake cookies.

CURRENT LOCATION
Paris, France

For anyone interested in some funky original stories (about SRP events), you can check out here!

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread