mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Kaizer_061's Karakura High Nurse application.

Kaizer

Level 5
RELAXLIBERALS
RELAXLIBERALS
Rich+
What is your Minecraft username?: Kaizer_061

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Kaizer#4721

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): Yes, I have been banned once for max warnings. But then it got moved on to a week ban for player toxicity, I am deeply sorry for my actions, at that time I know what I did was wrong and hurtful I did apologized to the person, and will never do it again.

What is your timezone?: Pacific Standard time.

Describe your activity on the server: I am on the server daily, around 14 hours a day. I sometimes do more. I will role play as a nurse constantly and do it as well as I can.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I fully understand and agree with this rule, I will do my best to be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Karakura High, nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I am applying for the school nurse, this rule is very important since many students can get hurt. I will do my best to take care of them, we need to take care of all students when they hurt or in pain, when they are drunk I will do my best to make them feel better and encourage them to not repeat this action.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been playing SRP for around 5 months now. I have gotten quite the hang of it and I am also very active so I will learn new things for this job if needed.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: Spanish language application | SchoolRP, ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server?: Grade 12.

Situations /Do not mention use of FearRP/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I stay polite and explain to this student what they are saying is wrong and unacceptable. I stay calm the whole time. If this student does not stop I will get someone from a higher level to help me with the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I stop the fight immediately and listen to both of them patiently, once I have heard both sides of the story I try and sort it out. If they are still upset with each other, I try and calm them down and tell them to go their separate ways. If any of them are hurt I will take them to the nurses office to treat them as fast as possible. If ever the fight got very serious and they are not listening to me I would then get someone from a higher rank to help me with the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I tell them what they are doing is wrong, and they should stop immediately. I explain they could get in serious trouble, and they should be more respectful. If it gets bad I will report them to an SLT member, before doing this action, I will of course ask them why they are doing the action and help them understand that this is wrong.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? I try and socialize with them, I try and make friends with them and build a relationship with my colleges. My character will also take his break to relax and take a break after working hard that day. My character will be talking with the other employees and rest with them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
He would get up and take an ice pack out of the freezer to then neatly wrap it with brown paper, he would then walk up to the student, smile nicely and hand them the ice pack to help cut the pain.

/me He would grab a bandage from the counter, to then come back to the student in pain and help them by gently wrapping the bandage around the hurt area.

/me He would help the student on the bed and then check (a spot they say hurts), after seeing the problem, he would then help them

In-Character Section

Full Name: Caesar Sakurako
Age (Minimum age is 25): 28
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in Medical Studies and Pharmacy
Year of Graduation: 2004
Major(s): Medical Studies and Pharmacy
Minors: History

Backstory
Caesar Sakurako was born in Mexico, 1993. He was quite a quiet kid growing up, having lived with his Mother, Father and aunt. Both his mother and Aunt were nurses in the local hospital, and often Caesar would hear about the stories that his mother and Aunt took place in at the hospital, hearing about how they saved people, the amazing friends they met and simply how enjoyable and interesting it was. Due to this; Caesar took a deep interest in this, beginning to do silly acts such as grabbing his Teddy bears, pretending they had silly little illnesses such as the flu or a common cold and he would then treat them. By the time he was able to read and write, he began to dig himself into medical books, studying all day and night taking pages upon pages worth of notes. By the age of 16, Caesar ended up moving into Japan - More specifically, Karakura where he ended up attending the high school. With this; he ended up meeting the Head Nurse at the time, and would often assist them in the office and attempt to learn and gather all the information he possibly could. This happened up until the time he graduated, where he ended up going to College and studying Medical and Pharmacy.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is to get experience and to learn many new things in the KHS community as well as to learn many new skills. Being able to help the students at KHS will help me with life skills and will give me great pride being able to help them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? : N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I have the requirements needed for this job, and I would try my best if I were to get accepted.

Additional notes about your application: Thank you for taking your time and reading my application.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
I'd like to see further detail on your motivation for applying as well as a better description for the role you're applying for.
- There's currently only 2 positions open for School Employee, I appreciate the effort you displayed in this application, however another applicant has been chosen for this role. You may re-apply whenever there's a spot open for an Employee role, alternatively you can apply for Highschool Teacher or College Professor.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread