Level 15
Kamodo Alto Remissivo-Takahara
"Immensely Fruity ... Immensely Chewy Candy"

[
Photos- One day, and artwork maybe- ]

✧✩——————————✩✧

[
Need a song? Take it and Vibe ]
[Kamodo Alto Remissivo-Takahara] Kamodo was an Italian-Russian male who stood at the height of 6'4. He has long Amaranth-Pink hair, paired with his Tropical-blue eyes with &8clear bags under them. His build was slightly muscular with an Ectomorphic body type. He had a scent of Cinnamon coming along with him, a carving on his right arm stating, "RUSSIA MAN", and a voice that came with a slight Italian accent, He spoke in a not so serious tone, with a pink collar.
But we need more! This is a Biography!

✧✩——————————✩✧

- General Information -
First name: Kamodo
Middle name: Alto
Last name: Remissivo | Takahara(Adopted)
Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
Birth Date: April 1st, 2002 [Age: 19]
Religion: Agnostic
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 6'4 / 195cm
Weight: 175 Pounds / 79kg / 12.5 Stone
Ethnicity: Russian-Italian
Favorite color: Purple
Martial status: Dating

✧✩——————————✩✧

- Appearance -
Hair color/style: He had long Amaranth-Pink hair, it was pretty fluffy yet still straight, unlike Kam
Skin tone: His skin color was very Pale, it was also extremely soft-
Eye color: He had Tropical-Blue eyes with massive bags under them, he needs sleep-
Body type: He had an Ectomorphic body, with slight muscle- Not too strong
Abnormalities: A Carving on his right arm that stated "RUSSIA MAN"
Clothing: Kamodo had very different clothes, but he mostly wore formal purple attire, a track suit despite never being in any Track-team, or a Maid outfit..? The most consistent thing with all outfits is a Pink collar around his neck paired with all of them.
Voice: [ W.I.P ]
General Appearance: Kamodo was a very lanky man, standing at a height of 6'4 with an overly not to muscly body. He had Bright blue eyes that gave an almost innocent look to everything, yet- their eyes still managed to look sharp and aggressive at time. He had long pink hair, that had very slight fluff to it. Along his right arm was the words "RUSSIA MAN", carved in.

✧✩——————————✩✧

- Other -
Personality: Kamodo was a mostly optimistic man
Illnesses/Conditions: Insomnia, Anorexia Nervosa, Sleep Paralysis, Schizophrenia
Addictions: Oddly enough- Cough Syrup?
Main Likes: Cheery things, Money, Anything with the color pink, Short people?, Maid cosplay, Alcohol, The cold

Main Dislikes: Smoke, Loud noises, Asparagus, Slurping noises
Fears: Spiders/Scorpions, Being watched, Being left, Failure

✧✩——————————✩✧

- Relationships -
♡ - Family - ♡
[D] ➤ Piacevole Madre Remissivo [Mother]
"I love you, It's- That simple really, you told me to be strong but all I've ended up being is some Pink guy who calls himself Jesus, and I'm sorry, it's been 6 years without you and it'll be many more, and I'm ready to fight through it."

[D] ➤ Nezumi Otetz Kemuri [Father]
"You might've been the most useless person I ever met, but at the same time you were one of the nicest, and I'm ready to continue that tradition for you, or- I'll become a Psychiatrist, haven't decided yet."

[?] ➤ Perentie Patito Remissivo [Older Brother]
"Ew- Stay away."

[A] ➤ Inai Insano Remissivo [Twin Sister]
"You're a rat, my 4th favorite rat, you don't get to be in the top 3 you don't even wear shoes-"

[D] ➤ Adzuki Etero Remissivo [Younger Sister]
"You died so young- You had so much potential in life.. I'll always remember you though, in the back of my mind."

[A]
Miyoko Ukiyo [Adoptive Mother]
"Mother- Uh- I'm pretty sure you only adopted me out of pity but that doesn't mean I don't love you, You treated me with- A lot of care, and I'm glad you married someone nice like uh- Whatever his name was."

[A] ➤ Sakaii ??? [Adoptive Father]
"You- I uhm- I forgot your name but I still love you, I don't see you much but with the few times I have- You've been really nice! Though- The one time I've been to your house I got detained for possession of Alcohol, so- That's sucky."

[A] ➤ Izuke Takahara [Adoptive Mother II]

"You're not safe from my love for mothers, I don't see you much anymore- And when I do it's usually at school, but that doesn't stop my love. You've done a lot for me, it's sorta weird to think we met because I wanted to get a loan shark on your son- Weird stuff got to say, love you though."

[A] ➤ Yume T. ??? [Adoptive Sister]
"You! I love you so uh- Can I cuss? Don't know, but- Yeah I love you a lot, and I don't know your whoever is dating you- But I'm glad you're happy with them! Just preferably don't bonk me with a maraca again- I have enough brain damage."

[A] ➤ Fujioka T. Gengyo [Adoptive Brother]
"Damn- I never get to SEE you anymore, EYE guess it's just you being paranoid.. I mean I would too if I were blind, but- You have a girlfriend, you should take care of her instead of disappearing, slow man, love you."

[A] ➤ Seo / Maddi / Addy Takahara [Adoptive Sisters, Triplets!]
"I love all three of you.. Unequally, honestly- Seo I've spoke to the most, Maddi seems the most reasonable, and uh- Addy.. Ew-"

[D]
➤ Eljiro Takahara [Frenemy/Now Brother?]
"I miss you, I truly do, I always hated you before hand though- The fact you never knew when to stop, but then- Then you stopped, and you stopped not because you understood- But because you were gone, and I regret not saying this sooner, but you were my best friend. It's weird now though- You're considered my brother, but- I got adopted after your death, times are just- Weird my friend."

[D] ➤ Alexander Takahara [Adoptive Brother]
"Why- It's like every time I think I'm happy with someone's death, it just- Builds up into regret, but not with you- Christ you pissed me off, I'll miss you I guess.. Not much though-"

[A] ➤ Kana Kokoro [Sister Figure]
"Toshi better be treat you right, because if not- Hands are gonna be thrown, not mine- Oh hell no I'm not a fighter, but I'll probably end up crying and then someone else will deal with it, and if not- I'll become a fighter."

[A] ➤ Nikolai 'Yurei' Yurimoto [Son Figure]
"Yurei! I love you, and- Even if I'll never actually adopt you, and I never actually see you anymore, you're my favorite ram- child- thing- I'm still so confused on what goes on in your head and why you use it to headbutt things but I won't question it out loud." "P.S: Evelyn referred to you as 'Our son' and I really just thought that was cute, hope you do too-"

[A] ➤ Evelyn Kruse [Girlfriend]
"Words cannot explain how much I care for you.. Yes I can- Words are like, the only way to- So I'll say it. Although I barely ever see you- And when I do it doesn't feel like I see you for long, I still love you, and the times I'm with you are the times I'm happiest. You've changed me a lot- Not only mentally but physically, I don't think I can even take this collar off anymore- That's a lie I take it off to shower, I just- Yeah you get it."

♡ - Friends - ♡
[?] ➤ Nozomi Sokolov [Best Friend]
"God- I love you so much, I think the only thing that you have done wrong to me is be taller than me, well- You choked me but we ignore that, we focus on the fact you were one of the greatest friends I had- Pinkie Pie will continue to be the greatest nickname I've been given.. But- This letter, it's- Scary, I'll become Smart- I'll become Great- But that- Where are you Nozo? I'm scared-"

[A] ➤ 'Clay' [Best Friend]
"What was your last name? God- You fake your damn death so much I can't tell anymore, but- I still love you, I remember the first time I met you I thought you were odd and greasy but then I got to know you and like- You're still weird, and still greasy, but you're cool! I think our first conversation was like- It was about Kimiko.. let's leave it there."

[A] ➤ Jordan Hitroki [Friend]
"Uhhh- Yeah Ima steal your mans so I can get some dollar cash, I'm kidding- Half kidding, that's a joke- I'm kidding kidding, I'm kidding about not kidding- I'M STRAIGHT OKAY?"

[A] ➤ Dae-Hyun ??? [Friend]
"It still confuses me so much on how you choose to be naturally blonde- I don't speak to you much and you seem really emo but that single fact amazes me so much."

[D] ➤ Nas Muskov [Friend]
"I used to see you as a sister, and then I sort of didn't- But I really loved you, you were really nice to me and honestly it still amazes me how tiny you were. However, now- The only thing I have to remember you is a Kirby, I at least hope you brought my plushie with you.. I never got to see you again, and I'll never get to see you again, Arrivederci."

[A] ➤ Fang ??? [Friend]
"I still have no idea why you used to follow me around, but- We ended up being friends because of your weird stalkerish behavior, which is probably unhealthy but hey, You seem pretty cool when I'm not running away from you."

There is definitely people who I missed, but I'll be adding more soon so-

✧✩——————————✩✧

- Backstory -
W.I.P!

Users who are viewing this thread