mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kaoru Vadkovskaya Biography

MVSIC

Level 3
Iluvmvsic
Iluvmvsic
Rich+
(None of this information should be taken in game!)

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
⭑*•̩̩͙⊱•••• ٠ General Information ٠ ••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

'Lets keep it simple, alright?'

First Name | Kaoru
'Only close friends can call me something different. .'
Surname | Vadkovskaya
Gender | Female
Age | 20
Height | 5'11
Weight | 147lbs
Nationality | Russian
Race | Slavic

,Relationship Interests | 'if you tickle my fancy, then I'd consider'
. .Current Status | Taken!

Personality

on the surface, Kaoru is overly dramatic, She takes most of her actions as a joke. Kaoru likes to tease anyone and everyone, that mostly lead to people getting mad towards when she is being careless in what she says towards people. nonetheless, Kaoru is a caring person behind her childish acts.

Appearance
Kaoru seems to have a resting face that looks preoccupied or just very tired/exhausted. Her bangs framed her face while some just gathered on the left side more then the other side. Her being quite tall and slim, yet somewhat petite build. All though she had a honey-tanned skin tone there were various of scattered patches of vitiligo across her whole body. Kaoru has various of piercings on her ears that were a purple color; then had a pink star tongue piercing. Kaoru had many types of scars she had on her body. There was thin scar going down her left eye. that corner of her face on the left side still, she had a scar on her upper lip. Though there was many various types of scars covering her arms and thighs she also had a couple of tattoos on her body that helped cover some parts of her scars.

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱•••• ٠ Relationship ٠ ••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑
H. 'Yoon' S. Dimitriev | Girlfriend | Alive
'I love what we have together. You deserve the world, my love.'

Sid Omori | Best Friend | Alive
'you aright I guess.. . JOKING! you're one of my greatest friends I've ever had and probably my longest friendship I have ever manage to keep! shocking. . you will get to set off my fireworks sooo.. . don't worry bro!'
Noriko Endō | Best friend | Alive |
'Ugh! I love you so much, you're my best friend! I loved our little adventures together like that one time we went into that bear cave together and got a photo with it too... THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! we need to hang out more freaking often . . If we don't, I'll cry.'

Jebediah F. Kirisuto | Bestfriend | Alive
'I have never met someone so deep in denial that they aren't gay. . Just accept you are a gay fa- ann.... Gay fan! such a gay fan, Pride ally..'

Mitsuri Mikoto Tokugawa | Best Friend | Alive

'I would say something really nice that would inspire you and make your mind go WOAH, KABOOM! But I'm tired! . .haha I said butt!'
Aliana D. Tokugawa | Best friend |Alive
'Do my ass really look big in my outfits.. or are you lying. .'
Sovereign Talovirko | Best Friend | Alive
'yor gay'

Sidenotes!
⤹ 'Creds to one of my favorite people! HERE ! I love you, thank you so much for letting me use yours as an example!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread