mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

thornelle

Level 6
**this thread will expand on my idea/wip of "fast fashion" for srp. I'm mainly looking for ideas for improvement and how others would feel about the idea. If you want to help out we can also discuss that!

"K.F.F."
Karakura Fast Fashion
1689742902566.png
by pvnkstxr, previously dogmuzzle

BACKGROUND:

I've been creating Minecraft skins for several years now. I've tailored skins for many individuals, building up my experience within the community, learning various styles and aesthetics. My primary platform for getting requests has been the Geun Tailoring discord server, though I've taken a break due to burnout. That said, I plan to return soon
(mostly to send my finished requests and then quit..)! I've been playing SRP since late 2017, so I've witnessed the evolution of skin shading styles over six years.

Tailoring can seem like an exclusive field (mostly for people with strict parents.. or those just unable to access discord), where requests are handled primarily through Discord. While the ability to commission a tailored skin is a blessing to many players, the cost of this service can often be prohibitive. This is where the concept of accessibility comes into play.
To that end, my main focus is to make cheap, accessible, and easy-to-obtain clothing in SRP.

THE PROCESS:

But to this you may ask, "How will you do this?". My plan is to either with caard or with google sites, that offers a list of skins available for sale. The sale prices will range from 1k-35k or less due to the distribution. Players can mix and match individual clothing articles, bases, and accessories to create a complete outfit. Skins can and will include pants, shirts, accessories, full bases with a variety of skin tones, hair, etc (individually).

Payment for the skins will be done through Onrain and the banking system. Players can send the required payment amount to the specified bank card and then provide proof of payment through Onrain as a screenshot using an image uploading service and pasting a link into the Onrain messages (same thing will be done with skin files). Players will have to specify the items they've purchased and the total cost for the transaction to run smoothly.

Also, surveying and polling players on the type of clothing they want to see and use will be a crucial part of this project to see what they want to see. I also plan to have seasonal clothing line specials only available for a specific period of time. An organized system will at some point be set up to sort clothes by categories such as aesthetics, color, and style, with sections for different aesthetics, colors, styles, and even allowing players to create their own "drawers" to sort clothing into certain styles for others and themselves.

If the project is successful, I may hire tailors to create clothes and bases for mass sale. Tailors will be fully compensated for their work. Payment details will include their bank KB to receive the money. These tailors that are hired will upload their own work with their bank information and will be responsible for dishing out and handling their products.

By using this, players will have a faster, cheaper, and easily accessible SRP-styled clothes. Tailors would also have the possibility to be paid much more than before due to the mass distribution of the same skins.

In conclusion, my plan is to make SRP-styled clothes more accessible and less expensive for players by mass-producing and distributing clothes. If you have any ideas or questions, feel free to ask (I might be busy at the moment so it could take a second for me to respond).

1689743023157.png1689743024951.png
capitalism may have rotted my brain.

**apologies if someone has posted or created something like this before

- DIVIDER CREDITS:
UmieArt On Deviantart - City Divider
AngelicHellRaiser On DeviantArt - Black o1

Attachments

• 1689743026796.png
    1689743026796.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread