Candika

Level 0

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Candika_

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server?:

Fairly Active, Just recently started playing again after a break but having this role I would be very active

Which timezone are you in?:

GMT +2

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

CandyStripper#0407

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes

List your current and past applications:

German language application : Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I play a head doctor on a fantasy roleplay server and Have played a doctor on a few other rp servers

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

I wish to be a surgeon IRL and I am very patient, As a doctor on the SRP server I will help as much people as I possibly can. Whatever needs to be done I will see it through

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

As I have stated previously, I wish to be a doctor IRL. I have read many medical books for the knowledge and fun of it

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

The Ems team are Medical services which make sure that the citizens of Karakura are safe and healthy

Surgeon

A surgeon Is a doctor that specializes in Checking/Evaluation and treating Serious conditions that require surgery, or Physically changing the human anatomy. Surgeons can also do any work that the other roles can do, such as a doctor or a nurse.

Doctor

A Doctor provides primary and continuous medical care for the citizens of Karakura, They are able to diagnose and treat Injuries or Illnesses with prescribed medication or alert the surgical team of the illnesses/Injuries that require surgery.

Nurse

A Nurse is one of the most important roles in the EMS team, Without them a doctor wouldn't be a doctor. The nurse is tasked with many duties such as, Caring for patients, Communicating with doctors and surgeons, Giving the patients their required medication and checking Vital signs

Psychiatrist

A psychiatrist treats mental Injuries or illnesses by assessing your mental or physical symptoms. They make diagnoses and help you develop a plan for your treatment and recovery. This can be with either Medication or even with therapy

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue:

There is a medical emergency occurring within the hospital; Common reasons for this could be Cardiac arrest, Someone showing signs of a stroke or when a patient has a severe, sudden drop in blood pressure.

Code red:

There is a fire or smoke within the hospital. Evacuation Is usually mandatory.

Code Black

A bomb threat, usually when there has been a threat made to the hospital or there is a possible bomb in or near the facility.

Code pink

An Infant or child has been abducted, hospital will be put on lockdown, no one in or out

Code Orange

spill or misuse of an extremely Hazardous material, immediate evacuation

Code Yellow

A disaster Has occurred, Beds should be cleared, made up and hospital should prepare for an overflow of patients

Code Silver

There is an active shooter in or near the hospital building, Keep a look out, alert the police and make sure the patients are safe

Code Violet

A very dangerous or mentally unstable individual, usually requires Sedation

Code Brown

Severe weather, such as hurricane or Tornado. Hospital will be put on lockdown

Code Green

An emergency Evacuation for whatever reason needed

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I understand that I am able to be demoted for whatever legitimate reason given

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes I agree that by applying for this role I am to be 100% dedicated to the hospital team

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes I understand by not attending trainings am I Liable for punishment

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes I understand that this is a roleplay server not real life

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

A shorter female standing approximately 5'2". Her features and soft, But defined. Lina's eyes are wide almond shapes of Ethiopian opals. Her brows are thick but shaped just as softly as the rest of her features. She has a mesomorphic build, fitting into most clothes perfectly, seeming to look good in anything. When Lina speaks it is clear she was not native to Japan as her German accent flowed like a river while she speaks. Her hair might be her most prominent feature, a beautiful platinum blonde that hugs her frame and is naturally voluminous and wavy. It is often messily loose and sits at about her hips level. Often she has a pencil neatly tucked in a very messily tied bun while she is working

What she's like on and off the job?

off and on the job, Lina is a very resilient girl. Happy, productive, is able to overcome adversity, has a good sense of humor and she is able to go through many tasks with a minimal amount of stress

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Lina is a very for the team kind of person, while she views her Co workers as her away from home family she also hopes to make an impact on many lives while she has her stay at the Karakura Hospital.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Lina is a very healthy person and has no illnesses known

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Born and raised in Heidelberg, Germany, Lina Scholtz was born to her widowed father and her older brother. From a young age Lina was very protected by her father and was never allowed to leave her house for anything other than school. By the age of 13 her Brother left home and never returned, due to this her father fell into a depression and could no longer care for Lina. At the age of 14 she made the decision to contact her Mothers family who were residing in Karakura, In the end it was decided that she would move in with her Grandparents and finish the remainder of highschool at Karakura High. Throughout Highschool Lina was very involved in her schoolwork all of her time went into studying, she never knew what she wanted to do with her life until her Grandfather fell ill and the doctors couldn't help him. It was then decided that she wanted to be a surgeon, so that she could help out others. Medical school was hard and expensive, but she worked as hard as she could to earn her scholarship and get her degree. Graduating at top of her class, Lina was able to apply for a job opportunity at Karakura Hospital

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Lina Scholtz

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Lin, Nina

Characters Preferred Name:

Lina or Lin

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

female

Characters Religious Domination:

none

Characters Marital Status:

single

Characters Nationality:

German

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Lina was a resident for a total of five years!

Working Experience(s):

This character has no previous working experience

Academic Degree:

Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Human Biology, human physiology

Minor(s):

sociology

Native Languages:

German

Other Languages:

Japanese​

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate that you are applying for EMS however your application has been denied.

Users who are viewing this thread